Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Always Clean Up After Working Hard
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

05-24-2013, 11:24 PM

I walk up from my slumber, realizing that I dosed off. I was so tired after my trip to Red Robin, Thraxx went home and I crashed on the couch to watch Arrested Development. As I wiped the drowsiness from my eyes, I noticed I was early Saturday morning.

Man, I have to be at the airport in like 5 hours. I need some real sleep.

I grab the remote and shut off the TV, and head upstairs to my bedroom. As I walk into the nearly pitch black room, I walk towards my bed without using a light. Throwing up the blanket, I dive onto the bed as the blanket falls gracefully on top of me. Within mere seconds, I pass out and drift into a deep sleep...

THERE'S ALWAYS MONEY IN THE BANANA STAND!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxtXdXeAPyxC6_BPQRi1z...L50357DB4g]

Quote:Bane: Wow, that's really cool little man, I hope your going to have me kick some ass on this game

Nate: I sure am. Hopefully you'll make it into one of the DLC packs soon though because I couldn't quite get the hair right and it's really annoying.

Bane: Well I think it's awesome. Maybe you could make Cole too and you can recreate ETWOW's greatest ever tag team.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTnkTfGG2R_HXEXQzpf-Y...Yu9uRSfuym]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4NDq0vZrh7YmhSQ6MzoR..._iA27HO-6g]

I get up and look at the clock. It had only been an hour...

Fuck this. I might as well just head to the airport now. That way I might be able to sleep on the plane.

I head downstairs and grab my bag. It was lighter then normal, since I had lost my title. That won't be for long, because I have every intention on getting it back. I know that this new guy came in a blind-sided me, but I can bet it won't happen in Vegas. The only thing staying in Vegas is going to be Williams title reign. I know I'm up against some immense odds, because he is no small guy. He could probably destroy the ring if he fell from one of those overhead wires. That's is my advantage, and I plan to exploit it like George W. Bush during the Iraq War. I head out the door, and find an interesting surprise in my driveway.

So I take it you couldn't sleep either.

Did you ever leave?

Yeah, I went to a bar down the road and got into a fight with this guy that looked like that one guy from that other company.

The PG one or the old farts one?

The first one.

Alex Riley?

How did you know?

He visits his mom every other week. I see him at the store buying soap and some cheese. Don't know why, nor do I want to.

Anyways, you need a ride to the *hic* airport?

No, I think you need a ride.

Yeah, your pro *hic* ably right. You can...

Suddenly, Thraxx turns to her side and just projects vomit all over my driveway. I just look at this now growing puddle as it goes from the size of Frisbee to taking up the space for a small car.

WOW! Now that's something I would expect from Andre the Giant.

Thraxx attempts to collect herself, before looking at me. She wipes her mouth with her sleeve, and runs her hand through her hair, to get it out of her face. See then looks dead at me, as if she's going to smack me.

You know, I would love to agree with you. Unfortunately, I'm in no condition to kick your ass right now.

Do you wanna go take a shower in my house before we leave?

With you? NO!

No not with me. Just so you can get cleaned up and maybe clear your head a little.

Yeah, I guess...BUT YOU STAY DOWNSTAIRS!

Oh yeah sure.

I help Thraxx into my house, while she tries to keep herself upright. As we walk in, she sits on the stairs.

Can you get me some water?

You want some Aleve?

Yeah, that might help a little.

I walk into the kitchen and reach into the cabinet. I pull out a glass....before changing my mind and getting a plastic cup. I grab my bottle of Aleve and head back towards the stairs. To my surprise, Thraxx is nowhere to be seen.

Where the hell did she...

Suddenly, I hear running water upstairs. Now as far as I remember, I think I was suppose to stay downstairs. I'm sure she'll want this when she gets done.

OK, well I guess I'll go play something...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ4REyTBLrx20_Kl2YIma...lbcqGFfhzs]

After about a half an hour, I hear Thraxx coming downstairs. She stops at the bottom and looks at the table nearby.

Is this for me?

Without actually looking up from my online match on Modern Warfare 3, I answer...

Yeah, you can take three since your gonna have a hangover.

I go back to my game, while Thraxx takes the pills and drinks the water. She sets the cup back onto the table and walks over towards the couch. She takes a seat the opposite end of the couch and looks at me, while I'm still in the middle of a match.

Thanks Scott.

Huh...oh yeah no problem. So you ready to get going?

I don't know, what time is it?

I look down from my game for a split second to get the time off of my cable box. Before looking back at the TV, I take a quick look to my side. For some reason, Thraxx has not made a point of actually getting dressed, but is in her towel.

Well, we will probably need to leave within an hour to make our flight.

Well it sounds like we have some time then...

Thraxx moves slowly towards the other end of the couch. The entire time, I'm still focused on the game. Yet, with every inch that disappears between myself and an almost completely reveled Thraxx, I start to lose my concentration.

Time for what?

Thraxx comes within mere inches from my face, and reaches behind my back. Her chest coming into slight contact with mine. I can look down and see more then I would have figured I would see...

Well, how about we play some WWE 13.

I go from a overly stimulated state, and shut my eyes and spread a smile across my face.

Sure, but I doubt you'll have a chance.

We'll see about that.

I get up and change the game, and get ready to show Thraxx how much fun it will be to get her ass kicked in a video game. Although I might let her win a match or two............
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shocker's post:
(05-25-2013)