Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
War games
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

12-12-2017, 08:13 AM

Erik Black lived in a castle. It was a modest castle. It was huge. There was an outer wall of river rock that stood about fifty feet high. Inside that wall was a massive garden of white roses that formed a bit of a maze. Of course there was a brick driveway for cars. The home portion of the property was massive as well. It was five stories high with four spiral towers that sat at each corner.

The XWF camera crew found Erik Black sitting in a throne room sunlight shined though a huge stained glass window that depicted Erik winning a championship belt. The man himself sat on a golden throne. He wore a charcoal grey suit and red tie. He looked contented, even with everything that was going on. He'd won his return match to the wrestling ring in the same fashion he always had. He'd made Grande Ricardo look like a complete fool out there in only the way he could. He’d wiped the floor with bearded war pig. But He’d lost to Neville Sinclair He'd given XWF a small taste of what was to come.

But as I'd said, Erik sat on a golden throne in the throne room of his castle. Rainbow like colors shined through the stained glass that gave the room an eerie feel.

Across from Erik sat the legendary XWF Announcer, Steve Sayors. He looked a bit to comfortable. Maybe he'd been chatting Erik up before turning the cameras on. Wait. No. Erik would have ran the poor sap out of the castle. He does hate interviews after all.

"Thank you Erik...", Steve started to say. He was quickly cut off by Erik.

"Mr. Black.", Erik corrected. Steve Sayors looked a bit taken back. No one had really corrected him before. His mouth was agape.

"You will refer to me as Mr Black....always," Erik added in his always emotionless voice.

Steve swallowed and looked at Erik as if he were looking at a pacing tiger who could strike at any time.

"Before we begin, I would like to thank you for inviting the XWF world into your very impressive home.", Steve said. He was sincere in saying it, though it probably would fly with a man like Erik Black.

"I'd say you're welcome, but you aren't. There is no need for you to be here right now. After all, I have a camera crew following me around at all times. I do not need to do interviews. I make my comments known when I feel like doing so.", Erik said as he stared blankly at the man in front of him.

Steve swallowed once more. And once more, he half expected the tiger to strike.

"Well. Thank you anyway. Erik, you wo.", Steve started, but had been cut off by Erik again.

"And please make these questions interesting. I've said before that I do not like it when my time is wasted. And stupid questions is, indeed, a waste of my time. Take this question. You were about to make a comment on my loss and probably ask me how I feel about my performance. That is a waste of my time. Steve, Im the best in the world at what we do. There is literally no one as good as I am. When I say Im the most dangerous man on this dirty rock we call Earth, I mean that. I lost to Neville Sinclair. He was the better man that night. There is nothing else that could be said..", Erik said in a long winded rant.

Steve adjusted himself in his seat. It wasn't often that he was spoken to the way he was being spoken to.

"This time you’re in your very first war games. It’s quite the match. Some have said that they are bothered by the violence of it .", Steve said matter of factly. Erik, himself, scoffed.

"Am I supposed to be shaking right now? Am I supposed to stay home because a few no talent j o b b e r s don’t like it when things get tough? ", Erik said with a grin.

"I take it that you aren't fond of the rost?", Steve asked.

Erik simply shook his head.

"Not at all. I look around the XWF and it shame me that these men call themselves fighters. Very few of them can put up a fight without a weapon. They all lack skill and self control. Look at that fat hobo, Peter Gilmore. He can’t go two seconds without mentioning his dick..", Erik said before taking a drink of scotch from the glass that sat on the wooden table to his right.

"You are a very cocky man, Mr Black."

Erik shrugged.

"I can back up every word, Steve. That is one of the many differences between the majority of this roster and myself. I can back up every..single word while they can back up exactly none. This is a company full of j o b b e r s who are just waiting to be j o b b e r killed. It's quite sad really. They're all jobbers and they don't even know it.", Erik said with a grin.

"Do you have anything you'd like to say to your opponents a war?", Steve asked.

"Chris Chaos, Unkown soldier. McBride. Chasm. You have no chance to win. You dont have what it takes. You dont have the skills needed to compete with someone like me....or anyone else really. I mean...Youre pretty terrible in a wrestling ring. But dont fret. You're just as good out side of the ring. That means that you are just awful one hundred percent of the time. Im going to make an example of you. Be prepared.", Erik ranted. He took a sip from his glass of scotch before continuing.

“Its true that I’ve never competed in this match, but this isn’t my first rodeo. I’ve fought in and won matches like this one before. I wouldn’t be the most dangerous man walking this green earth if I hadn’t. I’m simply trying to warn you. I’ve told this entire roster that I’m the worst nightmare of everyone on this roster. I’ve proven to be such as I’ve gotten to a two and one record..only losing to Neville after that fat hobo stuck his nose into my business. To my team? Stay out of my way. I mean that. I will end you three just as quickly as I’d end our opponents.”, Erik ranted before finally finishing.

“So it’s safe to say that you aren’t fond of your team members”, Steve Sayors asks.

Erik shrugged his shoulders.

“I have no thoughts about them. They are who they are. Imerpial seems like he could be dangerous, but even he has been a big fish in the small pond that is XWF. I’m skilled enough in the art of physically punishing anyone put in front of me that I can carry those three if needed.”, Erik said flatly.

Steve Sayors had taken it all in. "Thank you for your time, Mr. Black.", he said.

A few hours before

Erik sat at his desk in his all white office. Why white? I couldn't tell you. I guess it was calling to him..kept him focused. Regardless, he sat there with his feet propped up on his desk. He was staring at the far wall, the door actually. Well, I say door. It was actually two huge oak doors the size of most walls. Both were adorned with the various titles he'd won over the years.

"You know...I won those titles in what seems like another life. It was so long ago", Erk said as he took a drink of vodka from his glass. "Why come back now?", he added as he turned his chair around to look out of the window of his office. He stood up and looked down at the busy streets of Miami.

It was a sunny day. The streets were busy with vendors in food trucks and the hungry people ready to over pay for their food. Only a few blocks away, waves could be seen breaking to the beach.

"Do I need the money? Hmmmm...No.", Erik began with a grin. "I have more money than I, or my children's childrens children could ever spend. So...why come back at all?",Erik said as he took another drink. "It's a matter of principal of course. You understand the fact that the Grande Ricardo ass nugget held titles, yes?", Erik asked. He took another sip of his scotch before walking toward his massive shark tank.

" And they actually think they're good! They haven't seen good in quite some time. They haven't seen the best the business has ever seen in years. I speak of myself. They're all just small fish in a big fucking pond...and I just happen to be a bull shark", Erik ranted.

A bull shark swam by, almost as if it heard Erik call its name.

"Bull sharks adapt, you know. They aren't the biggest...but they are the most deadly in the world. They adapt. They evolved to survive in salt or fresh water...anywhere. Just like a warrior should."

Erik walked over to his desk. On it was a contract. He pondered, staring intently with his cold, blue eyes. The paper was, of course, XWF contract but not just any type of contract. This was a hit. This was a higher power calling for pure destruction. This was for war games.

"Do I need it? Should I? If anyone can stop them...its me. Hell I am the only man walking Gods green earth with the ability to do it."

Erik simply stared at the paper.

Those two huge doors creeked open. A harsh smell wafted into the room as Grande Ricardo walked into the office.

Erik sat there and stared at the man. He wondered exactly how this man had gotten there. Before Erik could say anything, however, Grande Ricardo spoke.

“ I team Captain. I choose you.”, Grande Ricardo said.

Erik simply stared. He was speechless. Grande Ricardo turned and left.

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like erikblack's post:
(12-12-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-12-2017), Finn Kühn (12-12-2017), Imperial (12-13-2017), JimCaedus (12-12-2017), Phantom Panzer (12-12-2017), R.L. Edgar (12-15-2017), Vincent Lane (12-23-2017)