Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
Wargames RP #2
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-11-2017, 03:35 PM

When we left off last, Micheal Graves had been murdered by team captain Phantom Panzer. After failing to convince Vincent Lane to allow him to draft a replacement partner, Panzer decided to travel fourteen years into the past and bring a younger and more motivated (also more stable) Micheal Graves into the future to fill the void left in The Panzer Dragoons after Micheal’s untimely demise. As one would imagine, the Micheal Graves of 2003 may have a hard time coping with the fact that he was just forcefully dragged 14 years forward in time. Let’s join our heroes now…

Present Day

We open in the dimly lit laser light filled confines of a roller rink. The by product of a bygone era that still somehow clings to life in these modern times where much cooler hangouts from the past like arcades and go kart tracks are nearly extinct, but sure enough you can seemingly find a roller rink in just about any town. Suddenly a giant red jelly bean manifest out of thin air in a darkened corner of the rink. It’s appearance seems to go unnoticed by the patrons of this establishment, as does the fact that it quickly melts away into nothingness to reveal that it was somehow a time capsule for Micheal Graves and Phantom Panzer. As the gooey candy shell melts away, Graves topples to the floor gasping for breath.

”WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE FUTURE!”

Graves, still on his hands and knees panting for air, looks around, observing his surroundings. There’s a few kids skating around the rink, nothing about them looks all that futuristic to the eyes of a man from 2003.

~{Micheal Graves}~
“What kind of joke are you playing clown?”

Panzers feet morph into roller skates right in front of Micheal. Panzer then begins to skate around, circling Micheal with his hands behind his back and eyes closed, like he hasn’t a care in the world at the moment.

”This isn’t a fucking joke Gravy baby, It’s 2017, and the XWF needs your help.”

Micheal slowly picks himself up off of the floor and suspiciously survey’s his surroundings once more.

~{Micheal Graves}~
“Let’s say that I believe you for a moment. What could the XWF possibly need me for that’s so important that you would drag me into the future?”

Panzer silently skates behind Micheal and taps him on the shoulder. Micheal, annoyed, turns his head to look back. Not seeing Panzer, Micheal looks forward to find Panzer standing directly in front of him, leaned in so close that their noses nearly touch.

”Well, the XWF needs for you to fill the Goddamned void that was left in my team for Wargames after your recent shockingly sudden death.”

Micheal takes a moment to process that answer before replying the only way anyone could.

~{Micheal Graves}~
“WAIT, I’M DEAD IN THIS FUTURE!?!”

”I’m afraid so fucko.”

Micheal stands there for a moment in disbelief.

~{Micheal Graves}~
“Can you prove any of this?”

”Why, is my word not good enough for you asshat?”

Micheal snaps back sarcastically.

~{Micheal Graves}~
“Let’s see, time traveling to take up the fight for my deceased older self through the power of an idiot in clown shoes.”

Panzer quickly interjects.

”Rollerskates dickhead, pay attention!”

But Micheal doesn’t miss a beat.

~{Micheal Graves}~
“And I’m supposed to take all of this seriously for no other reason than the fact that you tell me it’s the truth?”

”Um, yeah pretty much.”

~{Micheal Graves}~
“And on top of that, you bring me to a roller rink. A fucking roller rink? Are you serious?”

”I figured that this place would make you feel more comfortable.”

Micheal pauses and looks around the rink with a look of confusion.

~{Micheal Graves}~
“Why would you think that a place like this would make me feel comfortable?”

”Well, you do like to get your dick wet with the forbidden juices of prepubesant baby pussy, so this place...”

Without so much as a thought, Micheal slugs Panzer, knocking him to the floor. Micheal raises his boot over the fallen clown as Panzer holds up his guard, preparing for Micheal to stomp him in the face. Instead, Micheal begins marching towards the exit. As Micheal approaches the the exit, a payphone that’s located at the exit begins to ring.

BRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG

Micheal pauses for a moment, looking at the phone, then surveying the area.

BRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG

With no one else in the vicinity to answer the phone, and with Micheal feeling oddly drawn to answer it, he reaches out to pick up the receiver.

BRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG

Before he can however, Panzer appears behind him, placing a hand on Graves shoulder and zapping them to a new locale. In an instant, Graves and Panzer are transported to a place outside of both place and time. Graves looks around frantically as he realizes that they are now floating in a white void of nothing, a place that Phantom Panzer refers to as the "Pocket dimension.

”If you require proof, it’s easier to show than tell.”

Before Micheal can’t even muster up the words to respond, Panzer places his thumb on Micheal’s forehead and Micheal’s mind is instantly flooded with a sea of memories. Everything that has happened to him in the last fourteen years. Getting married, the car dealership, his return to XWF, the alliances he made, and the ones that he broke. Everything hits him at once, including his death at the hands of Phantom Panzer that lead to the Micheal Graves of 2003 being recruited for this match in the first place.

Panzer removes his thumb from Micheal’s forehead as Micheal faints, falling backwards and floating in the void with Panzer.

”Okay, so now you’ve got the whole fucking story. So you know why I need your help, right?”

Panzer says as he polishes his nails across his bare chest, showing his disinterest in this entire conversation. Micheal, still floating in a fallen motion, musters up all of his strength to lift his head up and look to Panzer.

~{Micheal Graves}~
“You… killed me?”

”I did, but honestly, you were pretty much dead anyway. That is to say, that Gravy that I killed wasn’t really you anymore, now was he?”

Micheal drops his head back and lets out a sigh.

~{Micheal Graves}~
“How did I end up so... ”

”Fucked in the head? I think it had something to do with the molestation of a lunch meat, but nevermind that. It’s no longer of consequence. You’re here now, and you can help me win at War Games, and maybe restore your reputation with the XWF Universe at the same time. So, what do ya say?”

Graves ponders his situation for a moment as he struggles to become acquainted with his newfound memories of a life that he has yet to live. One may think that by introducing Micheal to the memories of his older and much less sane counterpart, that he would actually end up becoming just as bat shit crazy as his older self. The fact of the matter is this though. Even though the Micheal Graves of 2003 now shares the memories of the Micheal Graves of 2017, This Micheal hasn’t suffered the massive psychical and psychological trauma that his older counterpart did. There was no Weapon Project to break his already fragile mental state and there was never a vicious assault from Dolly Waters to send him completely over the edge.

This Micheal may have all of the memories, but unlike his other self, he doesn’t have the split personalities and he can actually tell the difference between what was real, and what was a by product of Michaels psychological breakdown. That doesn’t make coping with any of the memories any easier however.

~{Micheal Graves}~
“Oh my God, did I really rape that girl?”

”Fuck yeah ya did!”

~{Micheal Graves}~
“And the fans applauded me for it?”

”At first they hated you, but you somehow managed to get a large portion of the fans on your side organically… All while finger blasting your way from daycare to daycare! It was fucking wild man!”

Micheal pauses for a moment, utterly disgusted by both that comment, and some of the memoires that he has gained from that time frame.

~{Micheal Graves}~
“I… I can’t allow myself to be remembered for… THAT!”

”So does that mean that you’re done being fucking difficult?”

~{Micheal Graves}~
“... If you require someone to paint the canvas with the blood of your enemies, then fuck it, I’m your guy!”

”EXCELLENT!”

Panzer snaps his fingers, and within a puff of cheeto dust Micheal Graves appears in a production set made up to look like a gothic castle. Dingey stone walls, a gold trimmed red velvet throne surrounded by human skulls that house candles. Candles that provide the only source of light in this dimly lit set. Micheal looks around, once again caught off guard by Panzers ability to instantly transport them from one place to the next.

”ACTION!”

~{Micheal Graves}~
“What?”

”Promo time dick lips, get to it!”

~{Micheal Graves}~
“I don’t even know these guys, how do you expect me to just cut a promo on the spot like that?”

”Gravy baby, use your head damn it. I gave you all of your olders selfs memories.”

Micheal pauses to concentrate on the memories that Phantom Panzer implanted into his mind. After a moment, Graves looks up to PP with a much more confident look about him.

~{Micheal Graves}~
“You’re right… I’ve got this.”

”Good, now ACTION!”

[Image: pcXh9IL.jpg]

~{Micheal Graves}~
“Who is Micheal Graves?”

“Judging by his actions over the last year one couldn't be blamed for not having the capacity to properly answer that question.”

“Is he a demon?”

“A jokester?”

“Perhaps he’s a fragile mind who finally surcame to years of abuse both in and out of the ring.”

“A victim of physical and mental trauma so severe that it actually becomes hard to blame him for his actions, despite how despicable they truly are?”

“Maybe he’s a master of mind games.”

“Could it be possible that Micheal Graves just knows exactly what to bring to any given match with the idea of throwing his opponent so far off of his game that they cease to function at their full capacity?”

“When he faced Chasm, he brought with him a wild story about a magical potato made of gold.”

“He explained how it gave an already dangerous man the ability to pretty much bring any sick fantasy his mind could conjure to life.”

“This seemingly proved too much for Chasm to take in, and not only did we fail to hear a peep out of him leading into the match, but Chasm also failed to deliver any sort of real offence once the talking was over, and the bell finally sounded.”

“What about Chris Chaos?”

“When the two were set to face off on a recent Savage, Graves used the gift of anonymity to his advantage, hiding in plain sight while simultaneously causing Chaos to run in circles with simple games of misdirection.”

“Once again, when the bell rang, Chris Chaos found himself in a situation that he was utterly unprepared for.”

“Dolly Waters was forcefully removed from the XWF after Graves spent months torturing the young girl with awkward and sickening sexual advances. Physical brutality, sweet words, and Buffalo Bill esq shows of affection finally left the great Dolly Waters in a state of trauma that even five months later, she hasn’t fully recovered from.”

“Micheal Graves, in each case, has proven that he can become whatever he needs to become in order to gain an advantage prior to actually stepping foot in the ring.”

“It’s a tactic that has admittedly served him well, but the question that remains is why?”

“Why does a man need to resort to parlor tricks and mind games just to maintain a slightly above average performance record?”

“The answer is simple. Because the man in question was broken beyond question.”

“As clever as he may have been, he was still a broken down husk of his former self. A mind that was beyond twisted and warped, and a body that just wasn’t willing to perform at the level that is required in an environment like the one that we work in.”

“It’s because of that, that I can see the logic in what Phantom Panzer has done.”

“In plucking me from the turn of the century, he has guaranteed our team victory. Why? Well let’s look at the facts.”

“We have Phantom Panzer, a celestial being with the power to bring any crazy idea to life. He is basically a God, and if he so chose, he could wipe all of the other teams out of existence with just a snap of his fingers. In fact, the only reason that he doesn’t is because he craves what any serious competitor craves. The taste of victory when you play by the rules, yet still leave your opposition looking like fools.”

“Next up we have Finn Kuhn. Arguably one of the most talented up and comers in the XWF today. Sure, he has competition from other recent upstarts such as Neville Sinclair and Erik Black who just tore this house down a few days ago at Savage, but the difference with Finn Kuhn is that he is truly a student of the game. He’s absorbing every bit of information that he can to one day become the best in this business, and with the pure talent that he finds himself surrounded by in this match alone, he will undoubtedly come into this match even more of a threat than he has ever been before.”

“Speaking of talent, let’s talk about my other partner, Doctor Louis D’Ville.”

“The doctors doors are always open, yet you never see a line forming at his office. Why is that? It’s because Doctor Louis D’Ville is quite simply the greatest competitor of our generation. He held the tag titles for over a year, even when his original partner went MIA and he was forced to find a replacement, or replacements as the case may be. He’s lost but a handful of matches in the entirety of his career, and he is universally known as the one guy in the XWF that you do not want to find yourself standing across the ring from. I have both stood side by side with this man, and against him, and I’ll tell you straight up, I’d take being his partner over his enemy any day of the week. Anyone foolish enough to think that they can stand toe to toe with Doc without both being at the very tip top of their game, and being graced with a luck skill that reads off the charts are just setting themselves up for disappointment.”

“Finally, rounding off the team is me, Micheal fucking Graves. I entered this business four years… no pardon me, it’s 2017, so I guess that would mean that I entered this business eighteen years ago with the intent of rising through the ranks and proving that I am the absolute best in the industry. Well, 2003, 2017, 2040, it doesn't matter to me. No matter what era you place me in, or how good each generation of superstar may think they are, one truth will always remain. You’re not Micheal Graves! You watched an aged and confused Graves run some of this worlds top talent through the ringer, and you marveled. You cheered as he won championships and dished out beatings so savage that Satan himself winced at the level of violence, but what you didn’t see was “The Dark Warrior” in his prime! So to the XWF universe as a whole, fans, talent, and management alike, I say this. Buckle up, because you’re in store for a hell of a ride!”

“Before I go, I do want to send a special shout out to the current Knockouts Champion, Jenny Myst. Baby, I can either be the man of your dreams, or the monster hiding beneath your bed. So how about you go ahead and ditch those losers for a real man before I’m forced to show you my darker side? To the rest of “Gilly’s Goon Platoon”, The things of nightmares are ready to come alive, so don’t let us catch ya sleepin’ on us, alright?”

Graves begins to laugh as the scene fades to black.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-11-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-15-2017), Finn Kühn (12-11-2017), JimCaedus (12-13-2017), Phantom Panzer (12-11-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-12-2017)