Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Jenny Myst
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-10-2017, 06:13 PM

Hey grrrlll, it's Madison. Just got done firing Mercy. Before she could quit.

So the Bombshell division? It's yours. Like, literally. Because you're now the only one in it. So....congrats, I guess?

No, but really, I have no designs on it anymore. This isn't a fake. I....just....why bother, ya know? If I'm going to put real effort into winning something, I want to be able to lord it over more than one person.

Don't get me wrong, I'm disappointed the division is bombing so hard. Bitches be trippin' (in their rush to leave). And I'm sure you're going to spend weeks crowing about how you scared everyone off, but, big picture sweety, Mercy was right about one thing. How long do you think management is gonna let you keep that toy with zero competition?

Food for thought.

It's been real, hon. But I have a campaign to run and a homicidal multi-million dollar franchise to oversee, both much more preferable than watching the slow painful demise of women's wrestling. And if it still matters to you, you won. But won what, exactly?

Toodles.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
JimCaedus (12-11-2017)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-10-2017, 06:42 PM

[Image: 8tMs1Yt.png]

Wait for it..................

[Image: faxZ33m.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
drezdin5788 (12-15-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-10-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-10-2017, 06:43 PM

But I'm right though.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post