Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saturday Night Savage 12-9-17
Taylor Mayde Offline
Director of Drug Testing and Analysis

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-10-2017, 05:55 PM

[Image: bj0LsJd.jpg]

LIVE FROM LA, IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

It is another Saturday Night in the City of Angels!

Hell yes it is! Everyone's favorite commentary team here as we bring you the go-home show before War Games! It should be a hell of a show tonight!

Pyro goes off as Savage's opening display runs over the X-Tron.

Just then, it goes blank.

Ummmm?

After about 5 seconds, in half blue and half pink letters, "POWER" comes up on the X-Tron as Aramanthe's drums and guitar riff begin. At the 10 second mark, Chris and Jenny step through the smoke at the rampway.

Looks like we are going to be joined by the Power Couple to kick off the show here!

*claps* You're very observant tonight. The hottest chick in the business and her beau with the same haircut.

Chris and Jenny walk out onto the ramp, each one has their respective belts over their shoulders. Jenny as a white racing tee on with "Little Miss Myst" on it in pink lettering, and Pink Perfection across the back. She is rocking back leather leggings and uggs. Chris has on a "XWF=CHAOS" tee, a leather jacket and a pair of jeans with white mesh nike sneakers. He is rocking designer sunglasses that cover his eyes.

The two hold up their belts as Chris moves behind her. She bends down and rotates her torso blowing a kiss as he holds up his belt. They kiss and make their way down the ramp side by side.

Maybe it is the concession stand food, but I feel sick to my stomach.

I have a feeling it isn't the food.

You feeing it too?

I am

Chris and Jenny don't enter the ring, however. Jenny makes her way to the announce table were Tigs is sitting. She smiles then snatches the mic from her rather forcefully. Chris meanwhile grabs one from one of the various interns. Jenny laughs and waves at Tigs.

This is a disgusting display by two champions here.

Tigs does tend to hog the mic a lot

Stop it

Chris and Jenny now walk into the ring and she puts the mic to her lips.

Jenny: I am going to do, Tigs, what you SHOULD have done. Allow me the honors and keep collecting that paycheck baby girl..........

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the most influential, must-see, powerful and sexy couple to ever grace a professional wresting ring........the XWF Bombshell Champion and one half of the XWF Tag Team Champions, Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst.....The Power Couple!

Yep, I'm sick.

She smiles and brings the mic down. Chris has a grin on his face. He looks around for a moment, soaking in the atmosphere.

Chaos: Did ya'll miss me?

The crowd boos. He grins and big, white toothe grin.

Chaos: I missed ya'll too. Every single one of you cheered me when you thought I broke up with Jenny.

This time they cheer.

Chaos: Yeah, I was a fan favorite for a while. I finally had broken off from the biggest bitch in the business....that is what you all believed, didn't ya?

Chris and Jenny point and both bring the mics to their mouths.

"GOT YA"

Chaos: You all were fooled. Hook line and sinker. You see, Jenny and I planned this all along. We knew that individual paths to titles would be easier than if we were a team. Now Jenny runs women's wrestling and I have one of the belts that has been so elusive for so long. You see, we would have never gotten a shot at the tag belts together, We were what, third or fourth in line. I was being dicked around in the Universal Title picture. My name had been soiled, nobody took me seriously anymore. So with me stepping away for a bit Jenny was able to lock this division down and people were left to wonder what happened to the man who had taken XWF by storm just a few short months before.......

She smiles and waves.

Chaos: Her making mistakes and costing me matches, that wasn't planned and yet it did piss me off.........but I am blonde, not stupid. Why would I throw away the hottest prize in the business over a few matches? She called me after and we "smoothed it over".

He is behind her when he says this, her backside grinding against his front side.

Do you still have that bag from earlier?

Relax

Jenny: Don't get too ahead of yourself, this was all my idea. I came up with the plan to have Chris captured......tortured......rape-----

Chaos: Whoa whoa whoa......

Jenny smiles with her tongue between her teeth.

Jenny: I knew to pull this off, we would need minimal contact with each other. We would have to basically be enemies. He would have to pretend I didn't exist. And wittle ol' me had to pretend I was sooooo sad. So now here we are......both with gold....the way I was aways supposed to be.

Chaos: Believe me or don't. Like me or boo me, I am still the most dominant wrestler on this roster and me returning to win Shove It! proved that. I still have my sights set on the Universal Title that lard-ass currently wears around his waist, however.

Jenny: In time, dear.

Chaos: Now.....regarding War Games.....we are on separate teams. I am sure the team captains are watching this broadcast with soiled briefs thinking that the two of us only have our OWN best interests in mind. I don't blame them. But the competitive spirit that burns within us both won't allow us to do that. We are going to compete against one another and I am guaranteeing right now that ONE of the teams with one of us on it WILL win this little shindig. We are the MVP's.

Jenny: WHEN WE win, Team X-Treme, dinner is on you.

Chaos: Jenny and I are the pinnacle of success in this business. We are the bar that is to be reached. We have a lot more success to achieve and a lot more headlines to make. We are far from done.........

Jenny: Finn Kuhn.....he probably has a lot of questions too. Why him? Why did we do what we did to him? That answer will come in due time, when we are good and ready to give it. But if Finn ever has a question, he knows where to find us.

Chaos: The penthouse suit with the jacuzzi tub?

She nods and they nuzzle.

Okay, I am going to puke again.

He's a lucky man!

Jenny: And Mercy......she has the opportunity of a lifetime tonight. She has a chance to be come a rival, or retire. And Chris is going to be victorious in his first title defense......life is good.

Suddenly her expression changes.

Jenny: The Power Couple is back in business and we are putting every other team on this roster----check that---every other member on this roster on notice. We. Are. The. New. Era.

She drops the mic with laugh as the two hold up their belts.

Now THAT is a promo!

Can we take an extended commercial break?

Commercial Break:

The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first!

TNT by AC/DC plays and Drezdin makes his way out to the arena!

Drezdin!

The arena is moderately quiet when suddenly birds chirping the Star Spangled Banner begin to pierce the ears of everyone in attendance from the rafters above. This goes on for about fifteen to twenty seconds, then a brief moment of silence...

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

And his opponent! Bearded War Pig!

A crashing commotion startles some of the fans before the instrumentals to "B.M.F" by Upon a Burning Body erupts from the arena's surround sound system. Simultaneously Red, White, and Blue flames erupt down and then back up the rampway. The flames die down and "The Wild" Motherfucker, Bearded War Pig stands proud and invincible. His Boomstick resting on the right shoulder strap of his flack jacket that's covering his bare chest. Repetitively his weight shifts to the left and right his balls swing freely under his American Flag patterned silkies. Pig's thousand yard stare becomes a fierce warrior like grin as he points the barbwire buttstock end of his Boomstick toward the ring. Exploding like a well-stacked IED, BWP begins bouncing down the rampway with a shit-eating grin to the beat of his theme music. Sliding into the ring under the bottom ropes Pig quickly and powerfully charges to the nearest turnbuckle, hopping into the air both his ranger laced combat boots land firmly on the second turnbuckle. Pig's left foot rises to the top turnbuckle as he raises his Boomstick in the air with his right hand and his 'Boom' knucks with his left!

"Bearded! War! Pig!"

Begins to erupt from the majority of the people in attendance. Pig begins making harsh and violently disturbing remarks about his opponent(s), something similar to Stone Cold Steve Austin before climbing down off the turnbuckle. BWP then struts around the whole squared circle like a predator circling his prey. Stopping in his corner after making one complete lap Pig tosses his Boomstick outside the ring and begins stretching and cracking bones while waiting for the match to begin...

Bearded War Pig goes right after the big man Drezdin and tries pushing him into the corner. Drezdin allows it until he reaches up then quickly back down with a big overhand slap that sends BWP stumbling backwards!

Drezdin steps foward right as Bearded War Pig has a flashback from his time served overseas in Afghanistan. He starts off with aiming pretend m4's in the air and mocking machine gun fire as his opponent continues to throw punches that have no effect on B.W.P (Bearded War Pig), much like Mr. America or Hulk Hogans hulking out. B.W.P will then proceed to reenact scenes from his past, rolling around, tossing imaginary grenades, screaming phrases such as: "Boys we are in the shit now!" "Die Mother Fucker Die!" and "Fear the Infidel Goat Fucker!" After a minute or two of his flashback antics, B.W.P then goes on an all-out onslaught led with a hard skull crushing headbutt out of nowhere. B.W.P then grabs his opponent around the neck with a Muay Thai clinch and begins delivering cyclic knees to both sides of their rib cage, while maneuvering them toward the nearest turnbuckle. Once in the turnbuckle B.W.P delivers a couple Muay Thai elbows to the temples of his enemy. He then lifts their dazed bodies to the top and begins climbing once to the second turnbuckle he delivers a few punches to make sure they are still dazed. Bearded War Pig then climbs to the top as well and delivers a backflip German Suplex.

That was the Wargasm!!!

BWP goes for the cover!!!

One!!

Two!!

Three!!!!

Winner - Bearded War Pig

War Pig pulled it off and now he is going to join us here at ringside for the TV Title match later on this evening! This should be good!

War Pig is not in the best mood after last week's Empty Arena match, as you can tell. He made short work of Drezdin there!

Who doesn't make short work of Drezdin?

Commercial Break:

Here we go! This outta be a good one!

The words "They only want you when you're 17, when you're 21 you're no fun...." appear in dark red letters on the 'tron before cutting into Seventeen by Ladytron.

Tigs: This match, set for one fall, is a Pink Card Match. If Mercy wins, she gets a Bombshell Title shot at any show in which she pleases.........

The Tron comes alive with graphic shots of plastic surgery interspersed with shots of blood dripping on a bright white surface. Mercy appears at the top of the ramp, walking slowly and with a purpose towards the ring, where she slides under the bottom rope.

Tigs: Introducing first.......Meeeerrrrcyyyyyyy

Her stare is daggerish as she waits for the lights to dim.

The crowd buzzes when they finally do.

The images of the pre-surgery barbies show up on the X-Tron.

Holding her belt behind her head in a pose, she smiles for the camera. Then, begins to saunter to the ring.

Tigs: Introducing her opponent, from Las Vegas Nevada.....she is the XWF Bombshell Champion.........Jenny Myyyysttttt

Jenny enters the arena when the Drums hit for the first time in her entrance music, Around the 20 second mark. She is usually taunting the fans or pretending to give high fives and the pulling away at the last moment with a sarcastic smirk and an eye roll. When she gets to the ring:
[Image: RUlZaSV.gif]

My favorite intro in the business. She hasn't done this since before she was champ!

DING
DING
DING

The bell rings and Jenny and Mercy face each other. Jenny has a smug look on her face, as always, and Mercy just stares straight ahead with cold, uncaring eyes. Jenny charges at Mercy, trying to take her down with a forearm shot but Mercy stands firm and Jenny pretty much bounces off of her. Landing on her perfect ass, she looks up at Mercy and looks pissed. She then gets up and charges again, but Mercy grabs her by the head and throws her back down. Jenny slaps the mat with frustration. She gets back up and backs into her corner.

Jenny tries one more time to charge the much bigger Mercy. This time Mercy grabs her by the head and tosses her the other way, as Jenny almost bounces off the mat and rolls to the corner.

Mercy is just toying with her at this point.

The one time I actually WANT Chris Chaos out here!

Jenny gets back up and stares at the cold eyes of Mercy. They are unwavering. Jenny looks like she is about to charge again when she makes a "fuck this" hand motion and rolls out of the ring. The crowd boos.

Where does she think she's going?

Anywhere she damn well pleases. She is the champ!

She walks over to the announce table and rips her belt away from the time keeper. She grabs it and points yelling "THIS IS MINE!!!!! YOU ARE NEVER GETTING THIS TITLE!"

The ref is counting and is already at 4. Mercy just shakes her head in the ring. Jenny gives her belt back to the time keeper and runs her hands through her hair as the ref gets to six.

She is certifiably insane.

She is under a lot of stress!

I think shes afraid of Mercy.

The ref counts to 9 before she slides into the ring.

Once she does, Mercy begins to stomp on her back and shoulders before Jenny grabs onto a leg and tries to wrestle her down. Mercy just laughs and picks her up by the hair. She lifts her up until they are face to face.

She shakes her head and says something to Jenny, who pokes Mercy in the eye, causing her to break the hold then comes off the ropes and chop blocks the bigger woman. Bouncing back off the ropes she goes after the leg again, taking Mercy fully down. Obviously realizing this is a strategy she hauls off and kicks Mercy right in the side of the knee.

Myst trying to reduce Mercy's center of gravity here.

Do you think she's wearing underwear?

Jenny sees the downed Mercy, and pounces like a snake. She wraps her legs around the leg of Mercy, in sort of a figure four type formation, and arches up to maximize pressure. Mercy winces as Jenny has a crazed look in her eye. She arches back again. Mercy kicks her in the face to try to break the hold. The ref checks on Mercy and Jenny grabs the ropes, pulling harder. The ref looks up and sees this, forcing Myst to break the illegal advantage and just when she does Mercy kicks her in the face.

Jenny breaks the hold and rolls away holding her face. Mercy uses the ropes to pull herself up, but she is a bit gimpy. Jenny has a little blood running from her lip as she gets back to her feet. Mercy is holding onto the ropes as Jenny kicks her leg again. Back to a knee goes Mercy as Jenny pulls her back up by the head. Mercy is able to stagger her back with punch to the face. Jenny is still on the charge and this time Mercy gets an elbow to the face of Myst.

Jenny stumbles back but turns and charges again.

RIGHT

INTO

A

SPINE-BUSTER

BOOM!

Mercy covers.

Jenny somehow gets a shoulder up. Mercy has no expression as she lifts Jenny up by the hair and stands her up. She whips Jenny into the ropes and goes for a big boot to the face but Jenny bends backwards like the Matrix, her palms touching the mat as Mercy's kick misses and Jenny explodes back up with an spinning kick on the face of the bigger woman.

What an athletic move by Jenny! And oh god is she flexible!

Jenny lifts Mercy up to her feet. and goes to whip her into the ropes but Mercy hangs on! Jenny goes to whip her again but the challenger hangs on! She pulls Jenny in close.........bearhug!

Mercy locks Jenny's legs around her as she squeezes the pressure on her back. Jenny is pounding on Mercy's back but it doesn't seem to be working.

Mercy squeezes again.

Jenny has had that bad back before. We know it is a bit of an issue. Mercy is going to try to cripple her here!

Make her a freak like her!

She squeezes in again, Jenny yells out, wincing. She squeezes and a crack can be heard. Mercy begins shaking her back and forth like a shark head on prey. Jenny is limp in her arms as Mercy drops her, standing over the limp bonde below her. She begins pushing Jenny around with her foot until she is in the middle of the ring. Bouncing off the ropes....she hits a big leg drop.

Cover.

Myst kicks out again.

Mercy gets back up. She is almost robotic. Liftin Myst by the hair she drops her with a scoop slam. Sitting Jenny up she puts a knee into the back and shows some atlheticism by bending over Myst and slamming her head on the mat from a sitting position, folding her almost in half. Jenny face hits the mat, and then the back of he head does on the whiplash. Mery stands up, cracking her knuckles. She stands over Myst looking down at her. Jenny reaches up at Mercy's knee area as she tries to get to her feet. Mercy grabs a hand full of hair and stands her up. Jenny finds the will, somewhere deep down however, to hit a standing drop kick out of nowhere to stumble Mercy back into the corner.

Jenny is shaking her head as if to shake off the cobwebs. She runs and goes for a splash but Mercy moves. She drives a shoulder into Jenny's gut and the blonde slumps down in the corner.

Mercy has dominated this match. She is tossing the much smaller champ around like a rag doll. Mercy hasn't even had to show off any skill she is just pyshically dominating

She could compete in the mens division, this is ridiculous!

She goes back at Jenny with a running knee but the blonde bombshell moves, as Mercy's knee and leg crashes into the turnbuckle. It gets stuck between the ropes. As Mercy fights to free her foot, Jenny climbs the far turnbuckle.

What does she have in mind here?!

The crowd "Oooooohsssss" she launches herself from the opposite turnbuckle and crashes down with a drop kick onto the upper torso of Mercy. She is locked in the tree of woe.

Jenny moves to the other turnuckle and does a cartwheel into a big knee to Mercy. She slumps down. Jenny picks her up, grabbing her by the head, and running off the ropes.

GOLD DIGGER!

There is that bulldog finishing manuever. Her alternate one! Outta nowhere!

Jenny may hve just scored the fatal blow!

She hooks the leg.

3----Mercy gets a shoulder up!

Jenny slaps the mat.

She covers again.

Kickout.

Yelling out with frustration she picks Mercy back up.

Going for a pink perfection, Mercy shoves her off and Jenny bounces back off the ropes.

TURNED INSIDE OUT BY A CLOTHESLINE.

Mercy goes to one knee and Jenny is flat out.

My God! Jenny just had her soul leave her body! The blonde is down! Mercy needs to cover here!

Get up Jenny! Dear God, get up!

Mercy gimps over to Jenny, picking her up by the hair but with a surge of energy Jenny jumps.

PINK PERFECTION TWIST OF FATE!

Mercy is down. Jenny falls on top.

3----NO! MERCY KICKS OUT AGAIN!

Jenny is pissed.

She lifts Mercy back up. A few punches to the face, whips her off the ropes.

PINK PERFECTION.

Myst covers.

3-----MERCY KICKS OUT AGAIN!

What's it gonna take! What's it gonna take to keep Mercy down?!

No mercy.

Bad pun.

Mercy is wobbly in the center of the ring. Jenny kicks her in the gut, and twists her again.

P
I
N
K

P
E
R
F
E
C
T
I
O
N

She covers.

3!

Jenny did it! Jenny Myst pulled it off!

Hell of an effort from Mercy! But the champ proved why she is the champ! 3 finishers it took but they say third times a charm!

Is this the last we are going to see of Mercy?!

Lets hope.

Tigs: The Winner of this match, Jenny Myst!

Winner: Jenny Myst

Jenny grabs her belt when the ring attendent hands it to her. She clutches it close to her chest as she scoots back and out of the ring. Sitting on the edge of the ramp and the mat she has a sadistic smile on her face as she waves to Mercy, who is now just realizing what happened.

Myst made a promise, and she fufilled!

She needs some better competition!

The following contest is scheduled for the Tag Team Championships, introducing first the challengers already in the ring Joshua Reno and Jive Turkey.

Their opponents, introducing first one half of the Tag Team Champions Chris Chaos!

The words "FOLLOW ME" show up on the X-Tron screen as smoke billows at the entrance.

Blue and white lights flicker. At the 10 second mark, he steps through the smoke wearing his jacket (Rated R Edge trench coat). Looking to both sides of the crowd. He walks slowly to the ring until he gets about 3/4 of the way down, then jogs and slides into the ring (edge style)...When he gets into the ring he gets up on the far turnbuckle and gets up on it, throwing both arms up.

[Image: gF1XBUm.jpg]

Next and the other half of the Tag Team Champions, Jim Caedus!

The now familiar opening notes to "Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begin to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer plugs. The fans erupt. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress. Before the cloud of smoke dissipates, the former XWF Universal Champion Jim Caedus, sadly sans strap, steps out as the house lights come up.

His hair hangs freely, emotion absent in his eyes. He glances around at the majority population of fans who now know exactly who he is. The small pockets of his smarks seem less enthused to be a part of the crowd but remain cheering nonetheless.

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant(s) then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he removes his Dickies jacket, folds it carefully beside his corner's steps then ascends to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed.

Chris Chaos directs Caedus to take the bench as Reno commands Jive Turkey to step up to the plate.

Looks like Chris Chaos and Jive Turkey are going to start this match off first. [/color]

Yeah hopefully we don’t see an obscene change of titles. I don’t even know how these clowns Joshua Reno and Jive Turkey even got a shot a tag champs?!?

[white]Right? This is insanity. Let’s get this match underway.

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

The referee signaled for the bell and Chaos and Turkey lock up in the center of the ring. Both struggling to gain control until Chaos gets upper wrist control on Turkey and sends him bouncing off the ropes with an Irish Whip. Turkey comes sprinting back, Chaos with a quick drop kick taking Turkey off of his feet. Chaos quickly retrieves the fallen Turkey and Irish Whips him into the turnbuckle Jim Caedus waits for a tag. Chaos just waves Jimmy off letting him know he is in complete control.

Looks like Chaos plans on winning this match all by himself.

Yeah since Doc’s Rumble the man is determined to win! You can even see the spark in his eyes.

Okay don’t go putting on your nicest lipstick now! Sucking off Chaos might get you something, that job belongs to Jenny, remember?”

Shut up and call the damn match.

Chaos takes off toward the turnbuckle leaping into the air with a huge Stinger Splash. Bam! Turkey stumbles forward out of the turnbuckle and is dropped to the canvas with a cutter out of nowhere. Chaos then lifts Turkey to his feet and quickly takes his backside locking his arms. Chaos then hoists Turkey into the air and over his head slamming Turkey down back first into the canvas with a German Suplex almost knocking Turkey out cold.

See just because I recognize talent and call it how it is doesn’t mean I want cock and balls in or around my jabber jaw. Folks at home watching if you missed out on such a perfectly executed German Suplex from the man conceived in Chaos. I recommend getting online and watching that shit! Pure wrestling only here on Savage!

Oh while you’re on the interwebs folks also search for the video of my partner here deepthroating Chris Chaos as well! Looks like Reno might want to get up in that shit!

Reno notices his partner is in trouble and climbs the top turnbuckle to execute a Leg Drop like a French guittione blade falling on the neck of a criminal. Sending Chaos’ face into the mat hard. Chaos rolls over on his back holding his nose as Reno climbs to his feet and is met with a vicious clothesline from Chaos’ partner and other half of the tag team Champions Caedus. Caedus runs through and bounces off the ropes only to return and knock Reno off his feet once again, this time with a sprinting flying knee. Reno rolls out of the ring in much deserved pain.

Honestly, I am impressed Chaos and Caedus are working swell together.

Yeah they are just lucky Reno doesn’t have one of his BxE butt buddies in there. Then they’d be the ones looking like dick weed.

Dick weed huh? Just admit Caedus and Chaos are looking to be some pretty dominant tag team Champions and it doesn’t sit well with you.

Just worry about the match you superstar cock sucking groupie

Chaos has recovered from the turn buckle leg drop and begins to stomp on Turkey taking out his frustration. Jim slides out of the ring and keeps the assault on Reno. Bashing his head off the guard rails, ring apron, and announce table before Irish Whipping Reno into the steel steps before returning to his corner. Chaos now has Turkey lifted to his feet and begins dropping bombs to his jaw. Right hook after right hook. Followed by a brain splattering DDT to the second turnbuckle near Caedus, who tags himself in.

Chaos so caught up in wanting the win doesn’t realize he is the illegal man and quickly covers the unconscious Jive Turkey.

One.

Two…

Three!

Four seconds have passed Chris Chaos still caught up in his own world doesn’t even realize the referee had not been smacking the canvas. Chaos raises his arm in victory for a few seconds before the referee pulls his arm down and begins explaining to him that his partner is the legal man. Jim just smirks as Chaos shakes his head.

Caedus quickly lifts the fallen Jive Turkey to his feet and pulls him to the center of the ring. Setting him up for the Nail Driver, Reno climbs back into the ring and charges toward Caedus. Chaos quickly enters the ring and interrupts Reno from interrupting Caedus with…

Wrong Side of the Tracks!

Almost taking Reno’s head clear off. Meanwhile in the center of the ring Caedus drops Turkey with a Nail Driver holding for the pin.

1!

2!

3!

Tig O' Bitties:Here are your winners and STILL XWF Tag Team Champions, Chris Chaos and Jim Caedus!

Winners: Chris Caos and Jim Caedus

Now that was exciting, I can’t wait for War Games those two men’s teams are going to be in the finals I know it.

Then your precious duo would probably fall apart having to battle one another, dip shit!

The moment Nipsey rings the bell signaling the end of the match, Jim Caedus pulls his arm out of the referee's grip and is motioning to the officials at the timekeeper table for a microphone.

They oblige, tossing it to him as Chaos gathers his half of the XWF Tag Team Championship straps and makes for the exit.

"Hold it right there, "partner"."

Chaos halts on the ramp and turns, expression drooping into a suspicious frown.

"I'll make this short and sweet......ok, short and sweet by MY standards; we all know I'm long winded as fuck.

Chris...the two of us as a tag team simply ain't gonna fly. For fucksake, regarding the matter of us as tag champs, you don't call, you don't write... Well, not as a man you don't. Honestly though, you've been duckin' me and my brainstormin' for weeks. That's hardly conducive to forming a cohesive unit. Besides, given what you did the _last_ time I gave you the benefit o' the doubt, you tried to take my 24/7 briefcase, the Uni title and attempted to take over Ax3 via mutiny. Fool me once, shame on _you_. Fool me twice, trial for _me_...'cause I'll undoubtedly snap and through what my attorney will defend as temporary insanity, I'll hospitalize your shady ass and you just ain't worth throwin' away any amount o' my time in prison so here's what we're gonna do...

After War Games 2017......you and I are gonna have a singles match to determine who the NEW new XWF Tag Team Champions are and whomever wins walks away with both straps to do with as he-"

Jim motions to Chris.

"-or SHE so chooses.

Now, naturally I'm aware of the fact I lack the authority to make this match happen...aaaaaaand I'm sure YOU might have a bone or two to pick with the idea as well so, I leave the option to the XWF brass and pray they make the right decision. I guess we'll find out once the pay per view has concluded, huh Chris?"

Chaos turns to resume making his way up the ramp. Jim scoffs, shaking his head, before moving to hand the mic back to the officials through the ropes.

Savage cuts to commercial...

Commercial Break:

[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]
Neville Sinclair
- vs -
Erik Black
Option 2 - No Word Limit
XWF Television Championship Match
15 Minute Time Limit

Tig O' Bitties: The following contest is scheduled for ONE FAAAAALL with a FIFTEEN MINUTE TIME LIMIT...and is for the X! W! F! TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Folks don't go anywhere because out next match is guaranteed to be a barn burner!

Neville Sinclair was one of the greatest Television Champions of all time! Tonight he looks to regain his crown!

We are joined here at commentary by Bearded War Pig! The former TV Champ who lost last week in an empty arena match that HE made!

Laugh it up fuckers! How are you motherfuckers doing tonight! I'm feeling pretty good!

But let's not overlook our new Television Champion the newcomer Erik Black! This man hit the scene like a wrecking ball!

He did indeed. He took the Television Championship from the Bearded War Pin who isn't a pushover by any means! Sinclair - vs - Black is up next!

He smells like cat piss and used condoms. I fell off that tank because my olfactory cavity was clogged from his stench!

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing first the challenger! Weighing in at 225 pounds fighting out of Oxford, ENG! Neville Sinclairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sinclair briskly walks down the ramp entering the ring while drinking his glass of scotch awaiting the new champion

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing the Champion! Weighing in a 220 pounds! Fighting out of Compton, California! Erik Blaccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yawn

Erik walks out with a towel on his head The Television Championship securely around his waist. He ignores the crowd and casually walks to the ring. When he makes his way up the steps he stares at War Pig, who stares right back.

You can feel the tension here! Can cut it with a knife!

Something bad gonna happen here! I feel it!

I love when a champion wears the championship

You would.

Here we go, folks hold onto anything you can because this one is going to be fast-paced.

DING, DING, DING.

15:00

Sinclair and Black take a moment in each of their corners sizing each other up before firing out of their corners meeting in the middle of the ring. Black strikes first with a thundering knee strike to Sinclair's jaw. Sinclair fires back with a huge European uppercut staggering Black momentarily! Black waste no time before firing back with a knife chop, followed by another, and one more sending Sinclair into the ropes. Black tries whipping Sinclair into the ropes, Sinclair reverses sending black across the ring. Black sees whats coming holding onto the ropes as Sinclair throws a dropkick hitting nothing. Sinclair is up immediately, Black rushes in throwing a heavy close-line Sinclair ducks under wrapping around Blacks waist. Black reverses and now has Sinclair's waist again! Sinclair reverses again hitting a huge german suplex!

Look at these two go!

Reversal after reversal! These two are evenly matched.

13:00

Black hits the canvas hard before rolling through back to his feet staggering into the turnbuckle! Sinclair sees an opening rushing in. Sinclair goes for a high knee, but black moves. Sinclair quickly scrambles up to the top rope. Black rushes in met with a Sinclair knee! Black turns his back to Sinclair for a moment holding his face, when Sinclair takes flight hitting Black with a top rope neck breaker. Both men crash to the canvas with Sinclair going for the quick cover!

This could be it!

Kick out by the Champion! What a match!

11:29

Sinclair puts the boots to Black stomping away at his lower back before dropping a few hard knee strikes to Blacks kidneys! Sinclair drags Black back into the centre of the ring locking Black into a Boston Crab! Black pushes himself up off of the canvas walking his way towards the rope! Black reaches the ropes as the ref breaks the hold. Black promptly gets to his knees shooting on Sinclair dropping him in the middle of the ring. Black quickly gains side control on Sinclair, Black stays there for a few moments kneeing Sinclair in the ribs! Sinclair yells out. Black tries to mount Sinclair but quickly notices an arm. Black grabs Sinclair's arm locking him in an armbar. Black pulls back with all of his might trying to break Sinclair's arm off. Sinclair quickly rolls towards the armbar placing Black on his shoulders!

This isn't an MMA fight Black is pinned!

Black just kicked out!]

He is running out of chances to get lucky

8:55

Sinclair rotates his arm and shoulder trying to get feeling back into his arm! Black is up! Black rushes over getting Sinclair by the back locking his hands around Sinclair's waist. Sinclair leans forward dropping all of his weight! Black tries to muscle Sinclair over! Sinclair starts throwing elbows to Blacks face. Black releases the hold! Modified Killswitch. Black bounces off the canvas! Sinclair goes for a quick cover!

This might be it, here comes the ref!

No! Somehow some way, Black dug deep and kicked out what a match we have here!

His nine lives are on maybe 1, 2, if that.

5:01

Sinclair pulls black from the canvas and begins hitting Black with hard body shots backing Black into the ropes. Sinclair continues the assault hard shot after hard shot! Black fires back hitting a knee to the midsection followed by a hard overhand right to the jaw sending Sinclair back a few steps! Black reaches out grabbing Sinclair by the neck in a Muay Thai clinch!

Symphony 0f Violence

LOOK AT THOSE KNEES TO THE FACE! MY GOD!

I wonder if he smells what I am talking about now!

Did you just see that DDT? WOW!

Black, has a guillotine choke locked in! Wait they are on the ropes here comes the ref!

2:53

The ref quickly breaks the two apart as Black jaws the ref for a few moments! Sinclair begins pulling himself up by the ropes! Black turns around and is met with another hard shot to the head and then kick to the gut!

The Education

Black blocks it grabbing the leg of Sinclair. Both men look at each other Sinclair punches black in the jaw. Black drops the leg returning a left to Sinclair's jaw. Both men are now in the middle of the ring firing at one another neither man letting up or giving in!

Who is going to drop first?

The bigger question is are we going to have enough time to finish this match? Times running out!

Fuck this.........

There is a static as BWP drops his headset. He walks over to the ring as Black uses the ropes to stand up. BWP shakes the ropes. Black looks over at him, and backs away as Pig shakes the ropes.....but he backs right into.......

The Education

Sinclair got it! With the assist from BWP!

Cover!

My god! Neville has put countless competitors down with that move! Black is out!

Here it comes! We are gonna have a new champion!

3!

He did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sinclair is the champion!

Tig O Bitties: Here is your winner, and NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION......NEVILLE SINCLAIR!!!!!!

Winner and NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION, NEVILLE SINCLAIR!!!![Image: 8K9Z08s.png]

My god! The longest reigning TV Champ in recent memory is the champion again! All is right in the world!!!!!

BWP got his revenge on black!!!!!

BWP walks up the ramp as Sinclair rolls out of the ring, grabbing his belt from the time keeper. Black rolls onto is knees and stares daggers at War Pig who is yelling "WHOOOOOSAHHHHH!" with his arms up as he walks backwards up the ramp.

This is FAR from over between these two! There is going to be an explosion pretty soon here!

They are going to tear each other apart for sure!

WE HAVE A NEW TV CHAMPION! WE HAVE WAR GAMES COMING UP! THIS WAS A HELL OF A SAVAGE, GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!

The scene cuts to the back locker room as Chris Chaos has his duffel bag over his shoulder. Steve Sayors runs up to him with a microphone while he is loading up his Jeep. Jenny is in the passanger seat.

"Chris! Chris! You seemed to ignore that bombshell dropped by your tag partner Jim Caedus earlier tonight! I just wanted to get your thoughts before War Games!

Chris looks at him with a smug look.

Chaos: First of all, Steve, there is only one Bombshell here, and she's in the front seat. Secondly.....Caedus is not my 'partner'. He is my 'associate'. We are champions because of circumstance. He wants to call me out like he is big and bad and cant handle the fact that he and I, right now, are on the same level. I am a Tag Champ, he is a Tag Champ. One of us isn't 'superior' to the other. Now he has his Apex buddies gassing him up and wants to talk tough? Typical Jim Caedus fashion, talk aggressive but not direct. 'If the XWF Brass decides.......'. since when has Jim cared what anyone else thought? He is getting soft."

"So.........you accept?"

Chaos scoffs.

Chaos: "No. Steve. I decline. Jim Caedus wants to be butt hurt? Good. Welcome to my life the last 8 months. As far as I am concerned, we are the Tag Champs and will be that way for a long time. I am focused on winning it for my team at War Games. My 'partner' is the least of my worries for the time being. If he is still salty after the Pay Per View, we can reconvine, but until then, Steve, the answer is fuck you and have a nice day."

He leans in through window and kisses Jenny before walking to the driver side.

Chaos: Oh, and Steve.....if you see Jimmy.....give him a message for me........"

Chaos halls off and decks Sayors, causing a static from the mic as he falls to the pavement below.

Chaos laughs as he gets into the driver seat, shifts into gear and the black Jeep pulls off.........

Fade to black.

[Image: IJkS6WM.jpg]

"It's Better To Be Pissed Off, Than Pissed On"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Taylor Mayde's post:
(12-10-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-10-2017), Drew Archyle (12-10-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-10-2017), The Engineer (12-10-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-10-2017, 06:01 PM

OOC: Goddamn, Neville is a beeeaaaaast son

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Engineer's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-10-2017), JimCaedus (12-10-2017), Neville Sinclair (12-10-2017)
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

12-10-2017, 07:42 PM

I told him earlier this week that I felt like I was rping against myself

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like erikblack's post:
(12-10-2017), JimCaedus (12-10-2017), Neville Sinclair (12-10-2017)
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-10-2017, 07:46 PM

OOC: Great fucking show, congrats to all the winners.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
JimCaedus (12-10-2017), Neville Sinclair (12-10-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-10-2017, 08:07 PM

Neville's not to be taken lightly. Learned that first-hand.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-10-2017), JimCaedus (12-10-2017), Neville Sinclair (12-10-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-10-2017, 09:01 PM

"Hey Neville, kickass comeback bro. And Erik Black, chin up. You haven't even scratched the surface on what you can accomplish here."

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like JimCaedus's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-10-2017), Drew Archyle (12-11-2017), Neville Sinclair (12-10-2017)
Neville Sinclair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-10-2017, 09:48 PM

Seriously, a huge thanks to you all for making this a place I couldn't wait to get back to. Especially Erik Black, you brought out the best in me, and I'm excited to see what else you're going to do here. I needed a few weeks to get my head straight with some shitty life changes, but it feels so good to come back and get to put in some creative output again.

Seriously, this place is the best.

That being said, can't dwell on this too long. It feels good to be back but I've got Warhames to look ahead to. Peter, Jenny, Drezdin... let's fucking do this.

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Neville Sinclair's post:
(12-10-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-10-2017), Drew Archyle (12-11-2017), Finn Kühn (12-11-2017), JimCaedus (12-11-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-10-2017), The Engineer (12-11-2017), Vincent Lane (12-11-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-10-2017, 11:16 PM

its so good to have 2 champs on my wargames team :P

great job neville and to everyone else

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-12-2017), JimCaedus (12-11-2017), Neville Sinclair (12-10-2017)
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-12-2017, 07:56 AM

"Yet y'all still will get your peters beat off!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-12-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-12-2017, 11:48 PM

Suck my dick!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-13-2017)
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-14-2017, 09:14 PM

I've got a question for each and every one of you all, it's been eating me up inside and I've lost many hours of sleep.

Have you ever made love on a bed of Captain Crunch?

[Image: ermac_wallpaper_by_kostasishere_d4jghye_...8h3niy.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bjorn Felhammen's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-14-2017)
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-14-2017, 11:47 PM

"Only with the women from your blood line! They call me daddy Genghis!"
Hate Post Like Post
Neville Sinclair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-15-2017, 11:19 AM

(12-14-2017, 09:14 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: I've got a question for each and every one of you all, it's been eating me up inside and I've lost many hours of sleep.

Have you ever made love on a bed of Captain Crunch?

Is this like a sexual thing or do you just not wash your sheets?

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Neville Sinclair's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-15-2017), Finn Kühn (12-15-2017)