Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker 2 Can Play The List Game
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-08-2017, 11:59 PM

======€@£|)Ų$======

"2 Can Play The List Game"

Josh Reno: 1. You're an outed homosexual you just don't realize it.

[Image: 9cqejIn.jpg]

"Not true; I'm very aware that's my cock in your mouth in the pic there (the same you proudly display on the official site, for the record) and also that I'm notorious for ass-raping men in the ring. However, neither of those facts makes me a homosexual. First of all, I'm only figuratively "raping" by definition and second, I was quite literally attempting to skewer your skull on my dick-spit in that picture. YOU'RE the one who started sucking. And another thing, you're the one who's referencing a 90s teen chick flick ya fuckin' fairy; "10 Things I Hate About You"? While you were watchin' 'n wettin' down your seat in the theater with the rest of the giddy junior high jailbait, I was the 19 year old stud nailin' your parents' divorce papers to the inner wall o' your mom's twat."

Josh Reno: 2. You look like the bastard baby of Kelly Anne Conway and Harry from Harry and the Hendersons.

"_Excuse_ me!? Are you saying all Bigfoot males are deadbeat dads!? Why you...you stereotyping, Jim Caedus cock gobblin' gayrod racist prick, I should José González the fuck outta your Bruiser Brody bitchass for that! Harry is _clearly_ an excellent father as illustrated at the end of the film when he was returned to Robbie Bourbon's future sasquatch wife Blue and their baby sasses and using the word "bastard" implies otherwise. You'll pay for that Joshua. Oh yes, you'll pay."

Josh Reno: 3. You let Chris Chaos into AX3 and it destroyed your little group of fuck friends...

"Wrong. _The Kings_ destroyed Ax3 when our holding of six straps simultaneously threatened their personal legacies of greatness. You know, like a pack o' jealous, bitter, "most of us like to SAY we're the best but we damn sure ain't gonna stick around to prove it" douchebags? All Chris Chaos did was get his narrow ass booted the hell outta Ax3. I'm sorry, please continue."

Josh Reno: 4. ...and now you're about to do it again with this Apex bullshit.

"That'd mean Chris Chaos is joining Apex and that ain't happening. Now hurry and do what you and yours do best: passive-aggressively pay homage to your new Lords and spoof the stable I'm in for the second time. Form Gaypex with Brucette and the one guy in your clique who has any talent. Bilbo Blumpkinz."

Josh Reno: 5. You lost a match to a woman...

"No I lost a match to a whiteboy hack pretending to be black who then got his useless balls cut off and his dick filleted and shaped into a pussy. That's not a woman, that's a blackfacin' transgender tool. And for the record, I'd rather lose a match to a blackfacin' transgender tool than be led by one. That cunt was YOUR boss, bitch."

Josh Reno: 6. ...and (had) the balls to show up in the XWF afterwards. 7. That should make me respect you but I don't.

"Joshua...just because I'm technically your step-father doesn't mean we can't be friends and share a mutual respect. Afterall, we've BOTH been inside your mother."

Josh Reno: 8. Robert Main is a loser...

"You mean the guy who just won the Hart Championship? Your face must be so red right now...from the strain of tryin' to finally fold over enough to self-fellate I mean, not in acknowledgment of your major botch. I don't believe a dipshit like you is capable of learnin' from your own fuck ups."

Josh Reno: 9. ...and you hang out with him. 10. That makes you a loser.

"S I G H... I'm holding a 24/7 briefcase and one half of the XWF Tag Championship straps. Our stable already controls three titles. Is this really the best you can do?"

Josh Reno: Bonus Round:

"If you insist."

Josh Reno: 11. You were such a heroine addict that pure heroine stopped getting you high so you had to mix it with Uranium.

Josh Reno: 12. You have anger management problems.

"Anger management problems? Fuck are you yammerin' on about? Huh? HUH!? FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER!! I'LL FUCKIN' KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAT, MAN!! I'LL FUCKIN' KILL YOU!!"

Josh Reno: 13. You should seek the guidance of a trainer professional.

"Wtf is a "trainer professional" you idiot?"

Josh Reno: 14. Or pay me and I'll let you sit on a couch and cry for 50 minutes every week.

"Your mom's couch, cooze and cumdumpster craw are the only therapy I'll ever need, young man. Go to your room!"

Josh Reno: 15. I'll even blow you afterwards.

[Image: PYhx0bK.jpg]

"Been there, done that, no thank you. ...Are we finished?

K, here's how it's gonna go down, Josh. Whatever the fuck Chris Chaos intends to do tomorrow night, you can guarandamntee _I'm_ gonna tear into you and Jive Turkey like snack time for Robbie and Blue reducing an entire flock of sheep to stripped bones and wool in 5 seconds flat. After that, you and I can continue this little back and forth...of course, you'll hafta learn how to communicate like Stephen Hawking first as I very likely may "accidentally" paralyze you from the neck down in the ring. See ya there pal."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(12-09-2017), (12-09-2017), (12-12-2017)