Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Fire Still Burns Part 1
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-08-2017, 09:42 PM

OOC:I had a tough work week and some unexpected stuff come up. I apologize that it is so short but I didn't wanna no show

The room was dark. There was only a single candle sitting in the middle of a table, illuminating the face of Chris Chaos. In the flicker you could see a bit of a grin. He had a pair of brass knuckles on one hand and his Tag Team Title strap was sitting on a holster mounted to the wall behind him. The other hand was wrapped up.

"I am going to make this short and sweet. There is no need to drag this out. This week is a layup. I mean, come on, a turkey and someone with the skill level of a turkey? This match is about so much more than facing a couple of fillers in order to get ratings. This match is about WHO I am facing said fillers with. Jim Caedus. The sole reason that my life has been hell in this company for the past six months. The man who I can't seem to beat, now thrust into my corner by some weird twist of fate, and forced to team with me. Jim doesn't like me, and doesn't trust me. I sure as hell don't like him. But I do, in fact, trust him. Jim has always been a man of morals. He has a code of ethics and I know that he has too much pride to screw me over, hence screwing himself over. This belt means too much to him. Being relevant means too much to him. Having his name up in lights. Jim Caedus needs to be talked about. This works to my advantage. I actually, for once, have a partner worth a shit outside of Jenny. Jim Caedus is the most dominant man on this roster when he wants to be. He proved that. I can toot my own horn all I want, but Jim Caedus has proven he is the real deal. As much as I hate him with every fiber of my being, I respect him. As long as we are tag champions together, I will have his back. Will he have mine? I think he will.

[i]Apex.....can I trust them? We shall see. I would like to think that that group has enough members whose names have come clout that they can respect what we have going on here. Apex has a bigger goal than getting into a beef with Chris Chaos.

Jim......"

The flickering flame jumps again. He adjusts his brass laden knuckles on the table, into a fist.

"Jim.....I don't just want to beat Reno's sperm sample and this blinged out side dish. I want to embarass them. I want to show the word that WE are better than the Kings ever could have dreamed of being. That WE are the most dominant force in the history of the wrestling business. I want to make a statement. You know how much causing chaos means to me. I know how much kicking ass means to you. Lets put our differences aside and make sure that nobody ever sees either of these two trouser stains again. If I have my way......we won't ever relinquish these belts until we both hang up the boots. We will die in the ring first. I've been in the ring with you---there is a chance that could happen. Our matches are by far the most physical of any others on the roster. The best matches also. We tear shit down. Just imagine what we can do together. I think I have shown that the Gabe Reno gene pool is nothing but a running joke, and Jive Turkey is...well....exactly that. A Jive Turkey. Reno's promos are nothing but fart jokes and corny body shaming. He is like an autistic 10 year old trying to compete in an insult contest on his school playground. He tries so hard it is almost cute. Reno will never live up to his cousin, and that is sad because his cousin is the biggest sack of whiny shit this company has ever had the misfortune of writing a check to. What does that say about him? Jive Turkey? Please. He is going to get punted into next week.

Jim, I don't like this any more than you do but this is what we are forced to do. Why not do it to the best of our abilities, right? Just one thing I advise you of Jim......don't break my trust. Because you get ONE chance.

Taking the candle he lifted it to the palm of the hand that was covered with the tape. He held it against the palm until the white tape had turned black. His skin around the mark was turning pink.

He then grinned and closed his hand, the flame went out and the scene went to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
JimCaedus (12-09-2017)