Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Drez be friends?!
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-08-2017, 09:26 PM

Bearded War Pig has just finished a run with body weight exercise check points. A very defined tool to keep the mind and body durable. Some use protein, well Pig he substitutes protein with magic mushrooms once in awhile for a post work out. Some would say Shrooms are another tool to help one focus their mind and if utilized properly, you could break through plateaus physically as well. Not being overly drug nut, Pig does happen to place his shrooms on a peanut butter sandwich. Not wasting any time Pig devours the magical sandwich in less than five bites that took no longer than ten seconds a piece to chew and swallow. He then pulls a gallon of whole milk and begins chugging from the carton like the barbarian he is. Pig then itches his nuts and wipes his beard before placing the carton back in the fridge.

He then closes the fridge and smiles into the camera knowing select fans love seeing Pig with his shirt off and touches his genitals even if it could be indicating nasty in his nether regions. With the camera now following BWP his buttocks bounces with his step as he makes his way down a hall into darkness. The camera's night vision is turned on. Not affecting the camera man's tail one bit. Pig makes his way to his bedroom before the camera man can turn the night vision off, BWP flips the light switch on with a grin. Having plenty of experience with Night Vision, the camera man lets out a predicted scream. Pig can't help but laugh being the non politically correct good guy, sometimes minor misfortunes are funny. He then looks into the camera and smiles.

"Let this be a lesson, no one is safe from the fuckery! Not even your grandma. Not the pope. Not Apex. Not King Vincent. Oh and definitely not Drezdin. I mean what kind of message would I a member of the peoples favorite Motherfuckers if we excluded XWF's biggest Lesbian Fan not receive these hands!"

Pig raises a balled fist in the air like a boxer but only for a second before his eyes widen in shock and confusion. When suddenly the silence is broken by the camera ,man's voice.

"What are you talking about? Drezdin is a dude and yeah he is kind of like the biggest XWF fan ever that sometimes jumps in the ring to just be honored with ass beatings."

"Wait Drezdin isn't Drezzy the Lezzy. I thought he was a jacked mature lesbian who went reverse of drag, man rag? No that isn't what it is called. But you get my point, right?"

The camera man just shakes his head. Pig begins to walk toward his shower then the camera man begins to morph right before his eyes. A magical essence from the earth begins to take effect. Rather quickly but very effective, some very strong mushrooms have officially altered BWP's reality. The walls begin to breathe bubbles of what looks to be alien fetus' that turn into miniature flying saucers that begin shooting laser beams. Pig charges and tackles the cameraman who now looks like Drezdin, thinking he is saving him from alien laser beams. As they go tumbling into Pig's bed, Pig takes his two hands and aims them at the aliens.

Pew!

Pew!

Pew!

Pew!

Bearded War Pig shoots down a few of the alien fetus saucers with his laser beam finger guns. The camera man makes it to his knees on the bed with the camera on his shoulder still. Pig notices except to him, it looks like Drezdin with a bazooka. Pig throws up Boom knuckles.

"Good fucking thinking their drezzy baby! Blow them sons of bitches to hell! Hopefully you didn't pull that bazooka out of where I think you have though because that is bigger than your standard rocket launcher. What the hell am I saying let them sliming fetus fucks have it Drezdin!"

The camera man looks toward Pig confused.

"Drezzy what the fuck, don't aim that plasma launcher at me? It's fucking dangerous. I'm sorry I thought you were a mature lesbian body builder who dressed in man rag! Can't we forget all of the shit that has happened and focus on the real problem here? Like the remaining aliens trying to suck out our brains and replace them with their own!"

Pig points over toward the flat screen TV on his wall.

"There that huge one that must of came from Jimmy Caedus' boy pussy is the mothership! Take it out hurry. Drezzy. Hurry!"

The camera man turns toward where Pig's finger points. Pig's face lights up at the sight of a plasmer blaser blowing the shit out of a shitty alien fetus mothership in his own bedroom. Pig now naked runs and tackles the camera man to the ground kissing him on the cheeks multiple times before taking off. Dragging his naked hairy balls across the camera mans body and face before climbing to his feet and taking off running toward the bedroom door. Before exiting the camera frame he hollers back.

"Hope you forgive me Drezdin and hopefully we can Drez be friends!"

The camera catches the camera man wiping his mouth and spitting on the floor while screaming.

"Motherfucker!"

The scene fades with camera man lifting his camera leaving the viewers a decent shot of Pig's hairy asshole.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
drezdin5788 (12-09-2017), JimCaedus (12-09-2017)