Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
OOPSY DOKE!
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-08-2017, 05:41 PM

Drezdin:heya xwf universe it is me again.

Oookkay I may have to make one f.f.freakin more exception.

That one f.f.freakin more exception that I have to make is that there's one more thing, that one thing is what I almost for got to mentioned.

That would be is that mister pig was with his girl almost a week ago got some ass and tits then had to wrestle a previous match two days ago and nnnow twenty-four hours from now he as to wrestle one more match.

Yyyep.....I mean look at me xwf universe, I'm in excellent perfect condition and I Drezdin many of times had wrestled on three days rest and I can barely wrestle a fucking thing.

And so much to think that mister pig can do it himself better than what I could?! BULL SHIT!

Hell I said it before, to so much think that he can beat me at ease...he's so sorely mistaken.

He's goin to be way to tired to even try to wrestle muchless lift a finger to give a shit.

The fight he will endure will be the fight of his life.

For win or for loose, it ain't goin to be that damn easy in such short rest...I should know.

Hell I'll be surprised if he actually makes it for this match, but you never know.

(In a extremely cheap Paul bearer voice)

OOOHHH YYYEEESSS THE LOSS YOU WILL SUFFER AT THE HAND OF MEEE! OOOHHH YYYEEESSSS!!!!!!!

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
JimCaedus (12-09-2017)