Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
My one exception
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-08-2017, 10:57 AM

Drezdin:now xwf universe lets go back about two or so months ago shall we.
If my memory serves me correctly aside that I said that there was a conspiracy of making sure that I don't win the matches that I've should of one, and aside of me saying that it pisses me off that no matter what I do nothing works, and so on and son.
But the one thing that I so do remember that has ingrained in my head was that I said from here on out that I ain't goin to do a damn promo any more.
But you see there is one exception that I do have to make on that.
That one exception is that the card for Saturday night savage.
It said...mean the card...and I quote, that it was me versus bearded war pig, and the winner of the match gets to be the special guest announcer for the tv title match.
Bwp has revenge on his mind against Neville and Drezdin is just pure entertainment.
About that........first of all..naaaw really! No fucking shit I'm pure entertainment, I mean if I wasn't I've wouldn't of joined this company.
And secondly if bwp is listening and watching this, I've got nothing but the up most respect for the guy but I hate to say this muchless say this but so much to think that he thinks that he can beat me with easy, hes so sorely mistaken.
You see weather in a win or in defeat his ass will be in the fight of his life.
I ain't goin to be laying down so to speak that easily.
And if mister pig himself wants to beat me and get the win, he'll have to fucking kill my ass to get it.
Hell it ain't going to be that easy to get it.
Like I said earlier, he's goin to have the fight of his life and he'll have to actually have to fight to get it.
Where ever he his I hope he's watching/ listening to this cause I'm saying this once and once only.
You time is up my time is now.
You'll goin to think twice will hard when you step in the ring with me with what's on the line.
And no don't worry about me brudda, I don't expect you to be scared or intimidated one fucking bit, that's obviously the obvious.
But what you should be worried is that the loss you'll suffer at the hands of me.
Till then ill be in the ring waiting for ya.
That if you'll show up.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like drezdin5788's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-08-2017), Jefferson Jackson (12-08-2017), JimCaedus (12-09-2017), Muddy Waters (12-08-2017), Vincent Lane (12-08-2017)