Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 08:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Sinclair 3
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

12-08-2017, 06:56 AM

Clouds filled the sky on the dreary Miami morning. It had been a rough few days. Rex was taken by Darkness, held in a dark room somewhere. It could have been anywhere. It was up to Erik Black to find the man before he was killed. Erik had tried to find Jaymz, painstakingly calling the monster's phone, visiting his house. He'd done everything but pray. The big man was nowhere to be seen.

Erik stood at the massive window that overlooked Miami. Rain had started to fall, causing those people u lucky enough to not have umbrellas to scurry for cover.

Jason Cash sat on the white leather couch. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. The truth was that he hadn't. He'd been up for days watching any shadow that moved. He hadn't even had a drink. Erik was worried about his friend. He'd known Jason for a long time. He knew how much Jason cared for his family. He knew just how much that family meant to him. He knew that Jason Cash would do anything to protect them. Erik had a family of his own after all. And that's exactly why Erik felt that Jason would be no help in finding Rex Butler and ridding the world of the scourge known as Darkness.

"Jason. You look like the dead walking.", Erik said as he adjusted his charcoal grey suit. The words startled our hillbilly hero. He'd nearly dozed off.

"The shit you mean my ass looks like walkin dead? My ass got all my sumbitchin teeth.", Jason muttered. Erik turned around to face him, his piercing blue eyes nearly ripping into Jason's soul.

"You look tired my friend.", Erik answered. Jason nodded. He hadn't slept in days.

"Well my ass ain't damn it been ta sleep in a week.", Jason told Erik, who was pulling out the leather chair to sit behind his large, mohogany desk.

"I understand, Jason. With Rex missing, you've had to keep a watchful eye on the family.", Erik said in his always flat tone. It was hard to tell if Erik was being compassionate or not. His voice was always flat and emotionless. He simply never showed any emotions. Be did that through his actions. He always had.

Jason nodded. "We find that sumbitch yet? Cause Im gone shove my boots down Darkness's sumbitchin throat when we do. That sumbitch done messed with the wrong ass country boy.", Jason ranted, getting a wild look in his eyes.

Erik took notice. He hadn't managed to find out but he had all of his contacts on the job. He was reviewing street cameras. He was reviewing security footage. If Darkness or Rex were seen, Erik would know.

I haven't found him yet, Jason. Your family will be safe at my house. You can rest assured of that.", Erik said. Jason knew as much, but he still didnt feel comfortable.

Darkness had been watching them for a while..unseen. He could be anywhere. "Get some sleep. They will be fine.", Erik told Jason, noticing how his eyes fluttered.

"Salem will be along shortly. Sleep. I have some things to do.", Erik said as he got up from his chair.

Jason jumped up too. "My ass goes where yer ass goes. I know you goin ta see a lead on that big ugly sumbitch.", Jason said in his tired voice.

Erik shook his head. "You are too close, Jason. Your emotions could cause a mistake. We can't make any mistakes. I have to get Rex and kill Darkness. It would be better for you..For all of us..if you stayed here.", Erik said.

AndAnd he was right. Jason was too close. His family was in the crosshairs. He'd do anything. Emotions cause mistakes. Darkness and Erik were like brothers once. You could say that that is the reason Darkness survived.

Jason shook his he's. "Naw uh uh. My ass goes where yer ass goes. Aint no "Jason yer ass can't damn it come!" Cause my ass is comin.", Jason said as he got up from the couch.

Erik shook his head. "Not this time. I need you here while Im gone. Salem will be here soon. You two are in charge of the place till I get back." Erik said.

The two huge oak doors that led into the office opened. Erik quietly walked out. Jason didnt like it, but deep down he knew that Erik was right. As he sat there, his eyes began to flutter. He drifted to sleep.

…….
Erik Black sat on a white mat in a the center of a white room. His eyes were closed and his face was full of concentration.

You really are a piece of work, Mr. Sinclair. Did you know that? I’m sure you did but I’m also sure you’re thinking that I mean that in a nice way. I don’t mean it that way at all.

Let me ask you a question. Are your feelings hurt? Does it bother you that I haven’t mentioned your past accomplishments? Were you looking forward to hearing me spout off all of the things you’ve somehow managed to accomplish in you’re tenure in this business?

Your accomplishments obviously mean a lot to you..just like the gold I’ll be walking into Savage with. You NEED it. You’re like a druggie looking for his next fix. You can barely breathe with out it. You can barely sleep. You need it to be part of your very being.

Do you really know why I didn’t mention your accomplishments? It’s because I don’t care what you’ve done, Neville. I don’t care who in this vast landscape of unskilled j o b b e r s you’ve managed to pin. I don’t care how long you held the tv title. I…don’t…care..Neville Sinclair.

Your accomplishments mean nothing to me. Why would they? Why should they? You’ve never beaten me, Neville. You’ve never stepped inside the ring with a man of my skill. You’ve faced some pretty worthless competition. You’ve faced men who can’t walk and chew gum at the same time. And it’s laughable that you’ve lost to some of them.

That’s why I didn’t mention anything. It isn’t because I’m afraid. You bring nothing to the table that strikes fear into me. After all..You’re more focused on believing that this little back and forth we're having means a win. It doesn’t. It’s what we do in that ring that gets you the win or the loss. So why would the fact that I’m addressing you in a promo tell you that I want this belt?

Before I expand on that thought, let me pause things for a moment. It seems like the smartest man in the room is having a bit of a melt down. I offer up a lesson to you, Neville. Take this lesson as you may.

This little back and forth thing we do Iis done to sell tickets. It’s done to hype the match. Why you’re sitting there thinking that you’ll get a win via speaking, you couldn’t be more wrong.

This is all about getting asses in the seats. I do, however, have a hard time selling this match. After all. I am a man of great fighting skill who is in peak shape. You? You’re a man of almost zero talent with a bum knee. I should be telling the world that this match will be difficult for me. I may be many things, Neville, but I am not a liar. This match will not be difficult for me…so I can’t sell this fight. I couldn’t bring myself to lie to the entire world, Neville. That isn’t my style.

Lesson over. I hope you learned something there, Mr. Sinclair.

This match will be rather boring to be quite honest. You will be embarrassed. That is the only way this thing can go. And it has nothing to do with me keeping this belt. I never asked for it. I fought the champion, a man who broke your body, and best him. Nothing more. The only way I’ll be giving this belt up is if I’m beaten myself. And if I’m being honest? I don’t see anyone beating me. I’m far too dangerous. Think about that for a while….

The next day.....

Erik Black sat in a white BMW that stuck out like a sore thumb. Atlesst it did in the neighborhood he was in. It wasn't exactly the best neighborhood. Hell it was damn near a war zone. It wasn't the type of place you generally went by yourself. Then again, Erik Black wasn't exactly your normal person. He had the skills of a fuckin super hero. The houses here were run down..falling apart. Businesses had left years ago..mostly due to the violence. Gangs owned these streets.

Erik sat in his white car across the street from what used to be a fairly productive warehouse. Now? Well who knows what goes on in there now. Why was he here? So glad you asked..even if you didn't. You see, Erik had video footage of Darkness coming and going here. He had footage of Darkness talking to the three black men who, at the time Erik was watching, were standing out side of this same warehouse. Did they know he was there? Well..does a bear shit in the woods? Of course they knew he was there. His car stuck out like a sore thumb. Why wouldn't they notice him?

But all the same, Erik sat in his car and watched. The men themselves, were having a smoke break. Each exhaling the cancerous substance with pure joy. When they were done, the man closest to the door nodded in Erik direction. Erik grinned to himself before opening his car door. Erik adjusted his charcoal grey suit as he stood up.

"You wanna fuckin picture?", The tallest man asked. He was bald, stood about six foot three and wore a white shirt and black basketball shorts. The guy to his right, who was also bald, but shorter and only stood about so feet laughed.

"Yo. Dont fuck wit dat white boy. He lost.", the guy said. Erik shook his head.

"Oh Im not lost. In fact. I am exactly where I need to be.", Erik answered the obvious taunts. The man in the back, who seemed to be the leader of this little group was much shorter and rather in shape. He looked like a poor mans Kevin Hart.

"Yo. Dont scare him off. Looks like he got money.", He said. Erik nodded. "I do."

The tallest of the attacked first. Did it work? His rush? Well..Lets just say that Erik has a special quality about him. Erik easily dodge the attack with a simple side step, sending the man crashing into Erik's car. The shorter and fatter man attack with a right and left, both easily dodged by Erik Black, who kicked the man just behind the knee, causing him to fall. Erik kicked him in the back of the head. He fell..unconcious.

Meanwhile, poor man's Kevin Hart over there put out his cancer stick and walked over. Erik put his hand to his side after straightening his suit. He grinned to himself.

You see, Erik was a strange case. Ever since he could remember, he'd seen things happen as if they were in slow motion. He could pin point am opponents weaknesses even before he'd actually had any training. His mind automatically zoomed into the spot on the body or surrounding area that would take the opponent off balance. That's what had happened here. He'd put his special skills to work.

Now, with his two buddies laying on the cold, hard concrete unconscious, poor man's Kevin hart didnt really have a chance. He knew it. Erik knew. Everyone knew it. So what did he do? Well, he pulled a nine millimeter from his waste and. Erik shook his head and walked right up. He grabbed the barrel of that gun and placed it on his forehead.

You have you shot.", Erik whispered.

Before you could say "Cheese and crackers", Erik swatted the gun away and broke this man's arm. He fell to the ground in pain. Erik, once more, adjusted his suit..

One hour later...

The three men were each kneeling in a dark room, hands tied behind their back, eyes wide, sweat pouring down their faces. They were scared. They feared for the lives. They didnt know what was going on. They were kneeling on a concrete floor. They looked around. They were in the warehouse. There were pallets of packages, boxes and bags, stacked them. The place was cold and dimly lit. Footsteps echoed through the place. It was a slow pace. Each of their hearts began to beat faster and faster.

Erik Black came into the room. He held a baseball bat in his right hand. "Yo man. Whatchu doin?", the short leader asked.

Erik looked down at the bat. "Nothing..As long as you are honest with me. I do not want to hurt you anymore than I already have. I just want some information. I already know that you guys know what I need. Do not lie to me.", Erik said flatly.

The fat one started to cry. Erik walked over to him. "And I see the weak link in the chain.", Erik said as he bent lower to the man's ear.

"Where is Darkness?", Erik whispered.

Fatty shook his head. "I dont know what you talkin bout.", Fatty answered.

Erik shook his head. "Wrong answer.", Erik said in his emotionless voice.

"Im goin to ask you again. "Where is Darkness?", Erik asked.

"We don't know!", the tall one answered. Erik cracked his neck and swung the bat at the man's head, but only his the steel girder beside him. The blast echoed through the warehouse. The tall one started shaking. He knew the next one wouldn't hit steel.

"I asked you not to lie to me."

"We aint."

Erik grinned. "I have you on video.", Erik said.

Their leader, the short one in the black shirt kind of stood up, atlesst as far as his knees would take him. "Yall dont tell him shit.", he said.

Erik stared at the man, his icey blue eyes cutting a hole straight through him. "Ok.", Erik said.

He swung the bat, connecting with the fat guys ribs. He boubled over.

"Lets play a game. Tell me what I want, or I kill all three of you..slowly.", Erik said.

"Dont tell him shit.", their leader said. Bam! Erik hit fatty in the ribs with the bat again. The sound of bones crunching echoed. Fatty could no longer get up. He just layed there wimpering.

"We gotta tell him."

Erik looked to his right. It was there where the tallest man was kneeled.

"I already know that you know. Tell me or I continue.", Erik told him.

"We aint tellin you shit.", the leader said.

Erik nodded his head and walked over to the tallest. "You should tell me.", Erik said. The man looked scared. He kept looking over at his wimpering friend.

"He's in a warehouse on the corner of Smith and Athens street.", The man yelled.

Thwak! Erik blasted the man's head with the bat. Blood splattered everywhere. Erik walked over to the short leader.

"This is on you. Tell Darkness Im coming.", Erik said before straightening his blood splattered charcoal grey suit. He threw the baseball bat down in front of the only one of the three left alive.

"Jaymz. Now would be a good time for you to show up.", Erik said as he walked away.

"Im here."

It was Jaymz's voice. Erik looked around. Jaymz wasn't there. Erik grinned to himself and walked away.

Two hours later....

A white BMW pulled up to a warehouse. The place was run down as most warehouses in Miami were. Erik noticed the place. Tho was a ZT owned building. They used to ship their guns out of it. But that wasn't the only thing that caught his eye.

Standing there on the sidewalk, in the rain, stood Jaymz. His long black coat hung to the ground. A cigarette that should have been ashes minutes ago hung from his scared face. He was surrounded by five bodies. They didn't appear to be beaten up or physically injured. Blood simply came from their noses, but Erik knew that these men were no longer of this world. Erik put the car in park and got out.

"Just like old times.", Erik said. Jaymz nodded. "It's been a while. You got a plan?", Jaymz asked.

Erik nodded. He always had a plan. "Find Rex. Darkness is mine.", Erik said as he started to open the half torn down man door. "That it?", Jaymz asked. Erik dtopped and looked at the monstrous man. "That's all you and me need.", was Erik's answer.

The two went through the door. That door opened up to a dark hallway. It took a few seconds to Erik's eyes to adjust, but Jaymz could see just fine. About three hundred feet in, the two came to a large room. There were two branching paths in front of them. Jaymz nodded to the left.

"Back there.", Jaymz said. Erik knew what Jaymz was talking about but didn't exactly know how. "Get Rex out when you find him.", Erik said, not looking at Jaymz but focusing on the task ahead.

[Color=gold"You make sure he's dead this time."[/color], Jaymz told his long time friend. Erik nodded before heading off to the left. He moved so quickly that his feet didnt seem to tough the floor. Meanwhile, an evil sneer crossed Jaymz's face and his eyes began to swirl a deep black color.

Erik went a few hundred feet in the dark. Things were quiet. He didn't understand exactly why. He'd made sure Darkness would be warned. He was also sure that Darkness would have help. He always did, why not now? Erik found his answer when he entered an office area and found three men laying on the carpeted floor. Erik had blood coming from his nose. "Jaymz.", Erik whispered.

Erik felt something behind him. He moved his head to the right just in time to not catch the knife in his skull. He turned and saw that same short black man he'd left alive.

"So he left one alive.", Erik said before straightening his suit. The short man attacked with a flurry of punch. Erik parried to his left and simply slapped the man in the back of his head. Guy fell, but quickly got up. Erik shook his head and grinned. Erik was rushed once more. This time though..there was no slap to the head. No. Erik tripped the guy, crawled onto his back and snapped his neck. All in one swift motion.

Erik looked up and saw light coming from a window. It was a bluish haze. He knew it was a tv or computer screen. He headed for the door, but something stopped him.

"Wrong."

Erik turned to see Darkness standing over Erik's fresh kill. "You didn't think they could stop us, did you?", Erik asked. Darkness shook his head. "Of course not.", was the answer.

Darkness took off his long black coat. It fell to the floor with a thud. The size difference was astonishing. Erik stood about six feet tall and weighed about two hundred and ten pounds. Darkness was over seven feet. He was a mountain.

Erik adjusted his charcoal grey suit. "Shall we?", Darkness asked. He attacked before Erik could answer. Darkness was very quick for his size, but not quite quick enough as Erik ducked the clotheline and kicked the big mad behind the knee cap. He fell to one knee. Erik waited for him to get up.

"Still slow as always.", Erik said flatly.

"Im going to kill you in two minutes.", he added.

Darkness made his way to his feet. He popped his right knee just as Erik caught him with a left and then a right hook. Neither fazed the big man as he grabbed Erik by the throat. Erik's breathe was squeezed out of his body as Darkness lifted him up over his head. Erik struggled to get free before he was sent crashed down with a chokeslam. What air he had left rushed from his body on impact. Darkness began to kick Erik I this left ribcage. Erik kept his mind clear. And then he saw his chance. Darkness lifted his right leg to kick and Erik kicked him in the right ankle, breaking it with a loud crunch. Darkness fell to the ground in pain. Seconds went by as the two layed there. Erik made his way to his feet but Darkness did as well. Erik moved in to finish the job, but Darkness grabbed him by his suit coat and threw him through a cubicle wall. A desk broke Erik's fall.

Erik waited. Darkness cleared the rubble and picked Erik up. Everything started moving in slow motion. Erik could see individual beads of sweat pouring down Darkness' face. He could see the man breathing. Darkness swung a right hook. Erik ducked and slid a knife down that he kept strapped to his wrist. He stabbed Darkness in the chest once, twice, three times. Darkness fell to his knees.

"You wont come back again.", Erik said as he plunged the knife into the big man's temple. Darkness fell with a thud. Erik took his knife and tucked it away in the sleeve of his shirt. He entered the room.

On the screen was Rex Butler. He was in a very dimly lit room, laying on the floor. Erik could barely see the man, but he knew that REx was in bad shape. He noticed an intercom button and pressed it.

”Rex. We're here.", Erik said. He saw some slight movement. "Erik?", Rex asked weakly.

"Jaymz is on his way. Darkness is dead.", Erik answered. Light blasted into the room as a body flew through the door. The tv went to static for a few seconds but when it came back, there was no one in the room. Erik sighed to himself. It had been a long journey, but he didn’t think it was over. And that’s when his phone rang...

…………..
Erik Black stood behind his bar. He held a glass of scotch.

So let me get this straight. You’re going to beat me on Saturday because you find me…boring? You find me to have no emotion? No personality? I hate to tell you this…but my outward personality has nothing to do with my ability to make those such as yourself look stupid for thinking you could beat me. It really doesn’t I could only guess that this all goes back to you believe that our words are what wins these matches.

Erik took a drink from his glass of scotch and grinned.

And you can’t even do this part right. This part is all about telling the world why you’re going to win. I tell you why I’m going to win. I call you a skill less j o b b e r. I tell you that you can’t hope to beat me. And you….call me boring? That isn’t how this works, Neville. I think you have more studying to do. Or maybe you just aren’t that smart.

Do you think you’re the first to call me boring? I’ve been called boring many times by many opponents. They were all beaten…left as lifeless piles of human waste. That is your future, Neville. Your future is to be left, in that ring, as a steaming pile of shit.

When I tell you that I’m going to utterly embarrass you in that ring, I mean it. I want you to understand that. I am not joking. I am not making things up. I am literally going to beat you so badly that you will be embarrassed. You will feel badly about yourself for ever thinking you had a shot to take down a man of my skill.

I’m your worst nightmare, Neville. I can’t stress that enough. I am your better in every way. I am the man who is so far ahead of you in terms of fighting ability that you could never hope to compete with me. I am the man who could end this match before the sound of the opening bell has completed reverberated through the arena. That’s what I bring to the bale. You bring…book smarts. And you believe that I fear you? That I fear losing this belt? I fear nothing, Neville. I fear no being..living..or dead. I especially do not fear a man who thinks he’s goung to win a fight based on a promo video.

Saturday...You fall…again

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like erikblack's post:
JimCaedus (12-09-2017), Vincent Lane (12-10-2017)