Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
We're All Monsters Part 1
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-07-2017, 09:44 PM

"Ms. Sambuca, this is Kiki calling you back from the marketing department at Chanel"

Her voice sounded much too enthusiastic. Her job was to call people, and she was treating it like she just won the damn lottery.

"We would like you to be our new model for the brand initiative we are doing. You have the perfect look, and you're interview went flawlessly. We have decided to move forward with this, and I am calling to congratulate you."

Just another annoyance. Ugh, she would let Megan handle this. Why else would she need a publicist, right? Megan was young and spry, fresh with energy.

"Thanks. I will put you on with my publicist, you can hash it out with her."

Jenny's voice was flat. This was just another accomplishment to her. Add it to her trophy case. He handed the phone to her publicist with an eye roll and continued to scroll through her instagram.

"This is Megan Watts....."

Jenny always thought that Chanel was cheap anyway. She was a Michael Kors kind of gal anyway. This would be fun, though. She deserved this. When Megan got off the phone, however, the 21 year old had a different tone.

Jenny looked her right in her glasses covered eyes and freckled face. Her hair was particularly frizzy in the LA heat.

"This is a big opportunity for you Jen, I don't think you're taking it seriously enough."

Jenny psssht'd.

"For real. Do you know how many girls would die, literally die, to have this opportunity. Girls who hate their appearance and need a lift or a boost like this. How many girls are pretty both on the inside and the outside but never get these chances because all anyone cares about it the exterior...."

Jenny was getting frustrated now. Who did this little twat think she was?

"What is your point?"

"My point is, Jen, that for every eye roll and huff you spew, there is some girl pulling her hair out or cutting her wrists. You were there a few years ago, and now, well, you've become something I don't like. You used to represent every girl out there with body and confidence issues, now you see them as below you."

"Because they are below me."

"Why?"

Jenny got off the bed. Megan was taller than her. That annoyed her also.

"Megan....I don't think you understand. These girls give up. They get picked on, abused, mocked, and shamed. They hate themselves so much that they make themselves uglier. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy. They feel no man will ever want them, so they do everything they can to make sure that even they don't want them. They aren't survivors, they are cowards."

She could see Megan was getting upset now, her stupid freckled face was getting red.

"You haven't survived what I have survived. I could have thrown in the towel, but no, I wanted to better myself. I wanted to be something, and I decided to go get it. These girls let themselves get walked on then bitch about always getting walked on."

"You make it seem like your life was so hard...."

"What was done to me was monstrous....."

"And it created a monster..."

Jenny sat down on the bed for a moment. She looked up at the younger girl she had hired to handle her paperwork.

"We are all monsters, kid. We just don't know it yet. Humans are monsters. We would eat each other just to get ahead. We shame others because we want to make ourselves look better but what we fail to realize is that there is nothing wrong with any of us. We are creatures, and that alone is a blessing. All of these girls want to be cookie cutters. They all want to be wolves, but are afraid to be deer...."

Megan looked at her deep.

"This week I face a real life monster. But unlike the monsters I just described, she is a failure. She is just like those girls who cry in their room when the guy they like dates the cheerleader instead. She is pathetic, and those girls who let their emotions get the best of them are pathetic. You want to be a strong woman? You aren't strong because you want people to accept you for being different.....you are stronger for MAKING them."

Megan sat on the bed next to Jenny. The two looked at each other for some time before Jenny turned on the webcam to break the silence.

[Image: XD3AuTI.jpg]

"Mercy.....I guess this is your 15 minutes of fame, huh? I guess this is your moment that Madison has been waiting for. This is what she bred you for. To take this title off my waist, eventually. Something she could never do. Hell, she couldn't even score a W against me. How does that make you feel? You are just a slave to the desperation of Madison Dyson trying to stay relevant. How does it make you feel that even if you were to somehow win this match, you'd still be "second best" in the eyes of Madison. Your victory is her victory. She is stronger as long as your hulkish frame continues to be a human meat shield. She is protected. You are thrown to the wolves. That wolf is me, the She-Wolf. The only reason you are in this match is because you are one of like 3 women on this roster........and being transgender is still considered being a "woman", depending on the end goal. I mean hell look at Ms. Jenner. You aren't alone.

But this is a unique match. Bravo, bookers. A pink card match. If you win this match you get a get-out-of-jail-free card of sorts. You get a shot at this title belt at any show you want. Too bad you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning this match. You see, I have shown not only prowess in the ring---I happen to be the longest reigning Bombshell Champion in history---but mental acumen as well. I outsmarted all of you. Chris and I outsmarted all of you. The divide and conqour strategy? We both now hold gold. Where are you and Madison? Still having strap on sex in a porta-potty outside a metal festival. You've stayed sagnant while I've morphed into a goddess. Nobody even remembers your little attack on Miss Michelle, because you haven't had the intestinal fortitude to show your ugly mug on XWF airwaves since. I don't blame you. I have been everywhere. Damn near every show. Posters, flyers, promotional events. I am the definition of perfection.....you are the defintion of disgusting. It is only a matter of time before your size stops working for you and your lack of skill inside that ring is exposed. I mean, Mercy, honestly, why do you think I was the first pick for my team and the second overall? People see the threat I bring. People know I give them the best chance to win if they team with me. Hell, Chris is a top 50 superstar and a former Universal Champion and I was picked before him.....and it wasn't just the tits, trust me.

Mercy I am going to make an example of you here. I am going to show the world once and for all that the womens division, not just in the XWF, but in professional wrestling as a whole, runs through ME.

You are the shadow of impending doom. When that halloween music comes on your stocky frame lumbers to the ring like a a WNBA player who got bit by a zombie, you make most of these genderqueers shiver in their snowflake boots. Not me. I am not afraid of you, I never was. I never had a reason to be. You have never been a threat, and you certainly aren't one now.

You are going to disfigure me? Please. I don't think you have it in you. You are still scarred from what that doctor did to you......the fact is that you fucked up and got the wrong doctor. I look the way I do and you look the way you do, and we both had doctors "examine us". What went wrong with you?

I know it tortures you everyday, but don't you dare say you want to set an example for the little girls out there. Don't listen to me? Hell, why would they listen to someone who looks like Bowser from Mario? Do you want to know why all of these women suddenly have courage these days? For the same reason they get beer balls on karaoke night. Someone else did it, and now they feel less like an ass doing it. Most of these women made a decision to sleep with a boss or to lead a lonely man on, and now they want the attention required to fill the void in their pathetic lives. You want to see the real monsters? Look in those mirrors that you are so fond of. I am guilty of it as well. We all look in the mirror and say woe is me when there are people out there with real problems. Not a single one of us would trade places with a little African girl or a girl living in India. Not a single one of us. Because there is something in us that complains about what we look like but we know that it could be so much worse. The men in this business, they don't call each other ugly and fat---except for Peter Gilmour, he gets called fat all the time---because it doesn't MATTER to them. You see, I downgrade the women I face in the appearance department because I know it affects her. I know it makes her skin crawl worse than the concoction covering your bones. I do it because it WORKS. When someone calls Peter fat, he accepts it at this point. He KNOWS he is fat. You see, us women, we refuse to accept things. If I say you look like something from Where The Wild Things Are, you will come back at me with "I'm beautiful". That is the problem with us women, we lie to ourselves and that is the worst person to lie to. Our culture is, was, and will be based on appearance. It is in our nature. Women have hated what they looked like since before either of us were born. Stop trying to justify this monster you've become because of someone else.

WE

ARE

ALL

MONSTERS

Some just choose to accept it.

You are damn right, Mercy, this division is dead. It has been dead since the moment Miss Michelle and the Sugay Sisters faded into the abyss. This division was on life support and now is flatlining.....and you know who killed it........

I did.

You're damn right.

And as long as this belt is around my waist, it is going to stay dead.

Maybe you should follow suit, do mirrors everywhere a favor."

"You're a monster" Meg said as Jenny begins to laugh.

"We're all monsters kiddo......I'm just ahead of the curve."

[Image: WbNkApM.jpg]

[Image: Ir40TW3.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-08-2017), Unknown Soldier (12-08-2017)