Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
the afterparty
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

05-24-2013, 04:53 PM

The scene continues right where Bryce left off with Vyper and the girls in the limo, the following song is playing on the sterio in the car

Bryce: Now even I got to admit, that was hilarious back there

Vyper begins as he begins making out with Jennifer

Zayne: Now you're talking, see I knew I would eventually break through, damn the only ones I feel sorry for are those two ladies, they must be ambarassed to know their boyfriends got their asses handed to them.

Bryce begins chuckling himself as Crystal goes in for a kiss, almost reluctently by the looks of it, he lets her.

Bryce: I will never understand why you can't be more serious, I mean really, we have a match in what, almost 24 hours, and you want me to be able to party, I just don't get it with you, do you ever take anything seriously?

Zayne:Nope

He laughs again and Bryce just shakes his head. Vyper takes a bottle of wine and begins to gaulp it down, Bryce continues to shake his head.

Bryce:Seriously dude, take an easy on the boose. Can you do that for me? Cause it doesn't matter what your record is, if you go to the arena drunk you are not going to be veryuseful in the match at all.

Zayne: See what I'm talking about girls, so tense, you seriously need to sit back and relax bro.

When Zayne doesn't slow down, Bryce takes the bottle and hurls it out the window.

Bryce: I aksed nicely, now I'm demanding it, take an easy on the boos.

Zayne: Ok ok, easy, just stop throwing away everything I have, I mean after all you are the guest in this limo you know.

Bryce finally relaxes as this song begins playing

Bryce: Ok I am calm, ok, does that make you happy.

Zayne: Good to hear, cause stress is just as bad as alcohol my friend

Crystal giggles again and puts her head on Bryce's chest

Crystal: Are you two boys done yet? tehe.

Bryce:Yes Crystal, we're done. Sorry you two had to be around this, trust me we are not normally like this.

The limo finally stops at Bryce's place

Bryce: Well, this is my crib. Shall we go

Zayne: Sure, come on girls, let's get out of this car.

They leave the limo finally and begin to head toward the house, Zayne's driver rides off as they enter the house.

Bryce:Finally, some well needed rest and relaxtion.

Zayne:Tell me about it

They both laugh it off and enter the house as the scene

FADES.............................

TO

BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win/Loss records

The Xtremist Bryce- 3-5

Sophia Sanchez- 0-0

Overal Record- 3-3

The Fallen

Crimson Dong
Josh Woodrum
Stalker Knight
King Nothing
Masked Warrior
Thomas Matthews

Next Victim(s)