Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Parts Unknown
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-04-2017, 08:52 PM

Continued From Speak Of The Devil

I honestly cannot believe he found an Asian taco stand at 2:30 A.M. in Taiwan!

[Image: WRN5HSc.jpg]

Man you’ve got to admit, those tacos were the bomb! Taco, Taco baby!

Google is your best friend, Robert, even though they spy on you. Never trust big brother.

Jim ganders in Robert’s direction

Bro, I love this fuckin guy! Did you hear that?

Hear what? Oh, that! Yeah, what the hell is that?

Hey! Limo driver! What the hell is in the trunk, and why do you still have on that ski mask?

Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim! JIMMY! Jimbo! I have the mask on so no one can see who I am! Duh, you silly goose. Oh, the trunk? Uh…. Stuff that’s going to help us get to the temple! Cross my heart.

Robert, should I be worried?

Jim if I told you no, I’d be lying through my pearly whites!

We’re Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Robert and Jim glance out the limos tented windows shaking their heads before climbing out. Robert and Jim look over the limo for a split second, observing immediately for the first time, at the abundant damage! The limo looked like it had come from a budget company. There were now dents in the fender and one of the headlights was broken. The windshield cracked from hitting demons, the hood bent up in a mangled wreck. Fresh demon blood blanketing the limo! The engine now growled up hills, discharging miniature plumes of charcoal exhaust from the tailpipe!

Well, this thing is a certified hunk of shit now! But hey, that’s what happens when you run demon creatures over and party like it’s 1999!

Yeah no doubt! I hope he didn’t rent this thing. Because he will not be getting a deposit back! So….. Where’s the temple?

Jim halts

[Image: cdWnQec.jpg]

Jim you hesitated! Why? What don’t I know?

[Image: gvMM3mK.jpg]

Oh….. Jimmy boy didn’t tell you? We can’t just drive up to an ancient temple broheim! But look at the bright-side you see those creepy woods down yonder? Yeah…. It’s a four-mile hike through that from here. But don't worry. I packed sandwiches. I hope you like liverwurst!!

The limo driver slaps Robert on the shoulder opening the trunk

[Image: FtCNPlp.jpg]

Jim tell me he is shitting me!

He’s not man! I told you this would not be an easy adventure. This temple is holy ground if we are found here! They will throw us in prison and chuck away the key! If you want the Devil out! This is one of the only places on the planet, where it can be done!

So let me wrap my mind around these circumstances, we’ve got the Devil wanting us dead! He’s doing anything he can to stop us! Sending demons to annihilate us and for whatever reason, you guys want to walk through these creepy ass woods at night? Have either of you not seen any horror movie ever made? We are half drunk, no lights or anything! This sounds more and more like a death wish than anything else!

Bahahahahah! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Robert and Jim look towards the back of the limo

Was that a goat?

At this point, I would not be surprised at all! Everything else has happened tonight why not a goat! Let’s take a look!

Robert and Jim stroll towards the back of the limo when both men just shake their heads

If I said I wasn’t shocked would that surprise anyone?

You’ve gota GOAT in the trunk and a PIG! What the fuck for, and what are they wearing?

Okay, okay, okay, okay! Listen you two lumberjerks, I’ve got all of the bases covered! This goat! Has on a Robbie Bourbon mask, and foil championship belt! Seeing how he thinks he’s the (G)REATEST.(O)F.(A)LL.(T)IME!

Ha! Man, you hit the nail on the head there, I love the foil championship, it’s a nice touch!

Jim leans close to the camera whispering

Those Robbie Bourbon foil championships are available only on XWFSHOP.COM! Apex approved! Put on your dog, cat, baby or just buy um and make fun of Robbie Bourbon! Wait is that a pig? OH, MY GAWD! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA! Robert look at this shit!

That is hilarious! You have a Pig with a clipped on beard and painted him cameo? This is just priceless! Those clip-on beards are also available on XWFSHOP right now! Tell me this why in the hell did you bring a pig and a goat?

Bobby it’s not rocket science here man. What if we need a sacrifice? I know you and Jimmy over there, are not getting along with the MotherFuckers, which who could blame you. I heard Robbie is always the first, last and only guy to eat at the pre-show buffet. I also know you guys are going to slaughter them if they ever decide to put up or shut up. See the symbolism there? Oh and Bobby I got a flashlight in here just for you! Jimmy help me get this pig and goat out of here! You can walk one and I’ll walk the other. I’ve got leashes!

Okay, you two unload. I’m going to hit Danny with some more ORIGIONAL CONTENT!

Robert leans on the rear quarter of the limo staring into the woods unsure of what lies ahead. Robert knew stepping into the woods would rob each of them at least one sense and heighten the others. It will be disorientating to be almost blinded but given the ears of a tracker. Even the soft susurration of the branches will feel heavy on the ears. Their sense of smell will be sensitized, the stench of the earth and the decomposing leaves made the atmosphere closed off and thick. The blackness nurtured a sense of claustrophobia inside you even though the woodland stretched unbroken for many miles. Robert’s eyes followed the wood line spotting a dense narrow path. The path, which was made uneven by the knotted roots that crossed it. There was no map to follow, four miles in there would be a temple, but even if there was a map the perpetual dark would prevent you from using it. Robert looks to the camera

Danny, I have declared to myself over and over again I would not do a promo like you did in your first two! I will not stand here and backpedal trying to preserve my dignity like you have! There is no need to defend myself! You, on the other hand, seem obligated to pick my promos apart, word for word! Because I don’t need too, and I won’t do that to you here, because I’m better than that! I’m going to keep carrying out my verbal execution of Danny Imperial! This promo will not be a straight up rebuttal! But there are a few things I need to set straight, though! I want to start off by saying this Danny, you and I are not the same! Not even close, not one bit! I’m something that you will never be, a frontrunner! The vanquisher, prizewinner and soon to be top dog once more! Let’s be honest man, I’ve been here damn near a year, do you know how many times I have been humbled in singles competition? Two, that’s it! Can you take a second and try to comprehend what that means? Do you even understand? Can’t you appreciate everything that I have done for the world of wrestling? I have helped pave the way for new guys like yourself! If it were not for men like me Danny Imperial would not even be on the map at this point. I make men like you famous! You add Robert Main to your match Danny, your checks become larger along with the spotlight you so desperately seek!

Robert Main doesn’t get bested, not even in defeat! I will never allow myself to eat crow or a fat slice of humble pie! You are approaching me like you have continuously been this top-tier talent around the XWF! You hold onto your new gold and gloat from afar. You play make-believe, I live in reality! You did nothing but acquire that championship! I’ve got a news flash for you! Kid the Championship you hold does not make the man! The man makes the Championship! You bellowed out your ass calling me a carbon copy, just like every other wrestler that roams the halls of the arenas! Sure in a way I am a carbon copy of some! You pronounce what a few guys have been through, mocking them, giving a blow-by-blow. Just let me chime in, that’s low! Danny, it’s called real fucking life we all go through different things! We all have good times and bad! That right there going through pain and suffering, feeling elation! Those feelings make life worth living! So sure I’m human! You call me a carbon copy, I call you a Robert Man want to be!! What you need to understand Mr. Imperial is no matter what so-called wrestling talent you claimed to have unearthed, will not help you! You believe that you have uncovered something more! You’ve discovered nothing more. What you need to do is gather what thoughts are left in that simple mind of yours and catch on! You cannot outperform me, I will always come out on top!

Come, Warfare Danny, nothing on this Earth will circumvent your end! I will take my time picking you apart inside of that ring! I will open you up with surgical precision! I will overthrow a king and take over once more! Crushing you, humbling you and vanquishing a man not worthy of championship gold. In one night, everything that Danny Imperial accomplished will be undone! To you, that may sound cavalier or even pompous, but it will happen! I’m not coming into this match overconfident, I’m just the superior condescending athlete on an ego trip and proud of it. That right there is who I am. Inside that ring and outside of that ring. It’s ingrained inside my DNA! Yet you call me out on it? Take a gander at yourself you oversized dick, you walk around all puffed up with this massively overinflated ego, like you have just achieved something amazing! Danny, you’re nothing more than an overbearing snot-nosed punk! Here you are trying to outplay me, knowing damn good and well you’ll never transcended anything that I have accomplished! You’re too busy tripping over your own words to see anything at all. Where was I during Doc’s rumble? Danny if you have to know I was busy tying up some loose ends. At Warfare Fanny, I will test the mettle of man! Remember you asked for this. You wanted to face me! You boys about ready to head into this woods from hell. God knows what awaits us!

Bobby here a flashlight, we only have one. Oh here’s a wooden stake and some garlic also too cause you know, vampires. I have a whole kit!

[Image: 2r1FWQf.jpg]

Well at least we have a flashlight, oh and dude! We’re not going to be out here hunting vampires!

You don't know that we're not gonna be out here hunting vampires. Besides you say demon I say vampire. No difference really, both ugly monsters things that will want to kills us! The monk is at the temple we’ve got to get moving! Never know when the man upstairs might call him away! Come on BWB!

Dude you have a pig on a leash!

Uh….. Robert, there might be leash laws here! DUH!

I’ve got the GOAT on a leash! Rob don’t give me that look!

It’s not so much a look Jim as its I’m dumbfounded you are actually listening to him! Let’s go!

[Image: Dp4BbOx.jpg]

In Robert’s consciousness the trees should have been black trunks alongside a bluish charcoal night sky, the path develops into the deepest of browns and the moonlight bleached each and every stone within it. Even if there was a moon in tonight’s sky its dazzling silver rays would not penetrate the dense trees. The three men were in too far to turn back now, the twilight he had mistaken for night had passed rapidly. Robert wondered if it could be this dark inside of a coffin, buried six feet under piled high with dirt. Each one began to breathe the cool night air more rapidly. The darkness squeezed in on them from all sides as their bodies screamed them to run. Robert looked up at all of the bare branches spiking into the darkness above! He listened for any sign of life, no sign of life could found anywhere. There were only small sounds of rustling bushes from the three men and the howl of the wind.

Do you guys hear that?

Hear what Jim?

That soft singing, it’s a woman! She’s calling my name!

Well there's a first time for everything right Jimmy Crack Corn?

The masked limo driver whispers towards Robert

I think your friend might be going crazy!

Are you serious right now? I can hear you! I’m walking right next to you!

Jim, I honestly don’t hear anything! I’m not saying I don’t believe you! Remember the Devil is going to try and trick us! Don’t let him!

Guys I’ve got to check this out! I’ll catch up in a few!

Jim are you serious about this? No light and you are going to go wandering off out in the ghoulish ass woods all alone! He might be right, you may be going insane!

I’ve got to man! It sounds like I know her! I’ve got to check!

Jim be safe! Get back with us ASAP man!

Always! I’ll meet you guys at the temple!

Jim begins wandering off into the woods following the singing!

Jimbo!

I’ll be safe! Don’t worry!

Oh I’m not worried about you! Take care of the goat!

Jim gives no emotion disappearing into the woods

[Image: QDoGfI9.jpg]

You and me Bobby!

Just keep your eyes peeled! Okay? Who knows what weird shit we are going to run into out here will hell hunting us down!

Robert’s nerves were beginning to fray. Robert appeared to be cool-headed and very composed given the current situation! He seemed collected and cool as a cucumber on the outside, but on the inside, Robert’s anxiety constructed elaborate rationalizations of why everything would fall apart right before his very eyes! An armed conflict of words going on in his mind! He continuously told himself everything would be fine! On this night everything comes to an end! The Devil will leave Robert’s soul! The stress would end! The hate would subside, he would again be happy! Although he told himself everything would be okay a dark nagging voice in the back of his mind said otherwise!

[Image: 3Iuwgd3.jpg]

Danny you said something I found amusing it’s not every day one can make the Omega laugh, but you Danny Imperial have put a smile on my face! So I’ve never faced this side of Danny Imperial. Do you know how many times I have heard this tried line? Hundreds of times! Every single man I put down always seems to come around for a second shot! Each time they say this exact same thing and each time I drop them on their head pinning them to the canvas! If I had a quarter each time I heard this line I’d retire from wrestling. If I am not facing the old Danny Imperial then just who am I facing? I see no difference! I see the same loser I crushed like a bug! The only thing that is different about you this time around is a man filled to the top with utter hatred. Here you are with venom dripping from your every word! You are a man filled with all of this aggression and animosity. But why Danny? Is it because every time you and I are within striking distance of each other I rain on your parade? Do I seem to ruin each and every one of your little plans and turn them on you? You are nothing more than a man blinded by bitterness and spite! You’re telling the world come Warfare there is going to be a bloodbath from this new Danny Imperial a man on a warpath! Danny, there will be no bloodbath, not by your hands! You can run around outside of the ring in the streets choking the life out of people all you like! Those people will never be Robert Main! You can take this hate out on whomever you choose, I don’t really care! Just know this! Those people you like to beat up on outside the ring! I’ll be the one doing that to you! After this match, this will be the end of the Danny Imperial - vs - Robert Main saga I never wanted in the first place!

Danny, you want to be portrayed as this nightmarish man who gives guys like me a spine-chilling fight in the ring! The thing is this! You not! I do not fear you! I will not fear you after this match! Or will I ever fear Danny Imperial! You want to come at me full speed ahead, do it! Let’s see who takes the first step back inside that ring! Let’s see who twitches first! It will be you. You will be the one to make the first mistake! You are trying to be this monster every man should fear! You’re nothing more than a fake Robert Main actor! I do hope someone somewhere will give you one ounce of credit! But no one will because they know like I do that you are a fraud! No one will give you a shred of credit because you don’t deserve credit, props or respect! You will never come close to who or what I am! You can pretend to be me smoking cigars and trying to look cool with these murder mystery promos. You can act evil and talk to yourself or “we” or whoever the fuck you’d like! Danny, it’s all a ruse! You are a fake ass pretender! You want to be me so badly you can taste it! Get original, and be Danny Imperial! Because you will never be an Omega! Warfare will come and I will get the better of you once again thumping you around like a punching bag! I’ll go one better than that! I’ll wipe the floor with you broken body! Danny Imperial Warfare will be your last day as this feared Champion!

A single bloodcurdling scream tore through the woods like a shard of glass to flesh. Robert felt his eyes widen and pulse quicken, his heart began thudding like a rock rattling in a box. Robert looks towards his masked friend when another scream pierced their ears, desperate, terrified. The blood drained from Robert’s face before he was even aware of making a conscious decision his legs began pounding furiously on the uneven muddy trail, his ears straining for more sounds, more clues as to where it had come from. Robert quickly comes to a stop frantically looking around the woods for a sign of life. The scream was the kind of scream that made your blood run cold. It pierced Robert’s brain and ignited some primeval pathway to his soul. Adrenaline surged through Robert’s veins, it was now fight or flight, stand or run, be a hero or a coward. As Robert’s fingers curled around the black flashlight handle he knew what his decision was!

JIM!!! JIM ARE YOU OUT THERE?

JIMBO JONES!

Did you hear that?

Yeah it’s a vampire and it’s behind us! You want garlic or a stake?

Robert shins the flashlight into the woods near the reverberation off in the woods as he freezes without warning. Robert sees a man with his back turned kneeling down on the ground dressed in all black. The man looks to be very thin maybe somewhat anemic! His long blond hair falling down over his face. As Robert looks closer he sees another man lying there motionless! Robert squints his eyes seeing an Asian man being ripped to shreds on the ground by the man dressed in all black! There were no tools being used, this man was only using his hands now covered in thick oozing hemoglobin! Where there had been smooth skin at one time was not just torn muscle and bone. The body looked like carcass at the butchers.

Is that? The monk?

I think you mean was that our monk, and yes it was our monk!

What in the hell are we going to do now?

Wing it! How hard can it be to cleanse a guy’s soul? I bet I can do it Let me just YouTube it real quick!

The man in black stands motionless before bowing his neck from side to side letting out a heavy popping noise splintering Robert’s ears. The man begins turning around leisurely almost lazily! Robert notices the shimmer from a silver necklace hanging around the man’s neck. Robert looks closer seeing an inverted pentagram necklace! Robert takes a few steps back as the man in all black looks Robert and his masked friend dead on. His white milky eyes glowing from the flashlight! His skin pale as a ghost!

Midnight Murder Machine?

Epitome of Evil?

Jesus Christ it’s fuckin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert turns to his limo driver friend but he has vanished! Turning back around now face to face with

Unknown Soldier

[Image: lfMYSAh.jpg]

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (12-04-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-05-2017), Unknown Soldier (12-04-2017)