Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Sinclair rp1
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

12-04-2017, 09:19 AM

Chapter One.

"Help!"

"Is anybody there?"

"Hello!"

The screams from the darkness were deep, almost growling with both anger and despair. It was dark in the damp room. Rex Butler sat on a cold, hard floor. He could barely see anything at all. The only light in the room came from outside. The windows appeared to be boarded up, so very little light came through.

"Let me go!"

Rex looked to his left and then right. He looked all around. He thought he was in a bathroom. He could make out a bath tub to his left. He could see showers to his right. Everything was dim, but he could see a little. His heart dropped. It was like a scene from a movie he'd seen before. It scared the monstrous man. It chilled him to his bones. He tried once more to stand. His right leg collapsed under his weight. He screamed in pain. Was it broken? He couldn't remember. "Think, Rex!", he told himself.

The last thing he could remember was that he was in the woods behind Jason Cash's house. He walked up on Darkness. The next thing he knew, he was waking up on that cold floor only a few moments ago. Did something happen to him? He wasn't positive, but he knew he wouldn't be in this situation if nothing had happened.

"You can't keep me here forever!"

Again he tried to stand. "Argh!", he screamed as that same leg collapsed under his weight. He grabbed at that leg again. He felt something wet before feeling something sharp sticking out of his shin. He screamed in pain. Broken. His leg was broken.

"You can't keep me here!"

He heard a beep followed by a voice. "Of course I can, Rex. I dont plan to.", came a voice across the speakers. It was Darkness. And that's when it hit Rex. He'd lost. Darkness had won their skirmish in those woods behind Jason's house. He'd let everyone down.

"Why am I here?", Rex yelled outloud. There was another beep. It echoed through the dark bathroom Rex was locked in.

"Why..bait of course. Why else would I have kept you alive? I do have to warn you about the rats. I hear they'll eat anything.", Darkness said over the speaker system.

"Let me out!"

"Let me go!"

There was no answer. Squeaks echoed through the bathroom.

Chapter two

It had been weeks since Erik Black had heard from Rex Butler. As the Lead of the Security team, alot was on Rex's plate. It was his job to protect the ZT tower in Miami. It was his job to come up with security plans. He'd been missing for a number of weeks and with everything that had been happening, Erik was worried. The last he'd heard from Rex, Rex was closing in on Darkness.

Darkness had been stalking Jason Cash's family. He'd been making life miserable for him and Erik wanted to put a stop to it, so he sent Rex to handle it. The next option was asking Jaymz to take care of it, but Jaymz hadn't been seen in a while either. This was normal, however, as the big man often disappeared..only to reappear when he was needed.

Erik stared out of the window of his office, looking out at the Miami morning sky. It was the beginnings of a beautiful day in Miami. There wasn't s cloud in the sky. People below were driving or walking to wherever they were going. The city was bustling again after Erik put alot of much needed money back into the city.

The two huge oak doors that led into Erik's office opened with a creak.

"Wake up!"

Erik turned around to find Jason Cash walking into his office. Erik though of Jason as a brother but the two couldn't be more different. There was Erik with his perfectly trimmed hair, million dollar suit and piercing blue eyes. And then there was Jason Cash in jeans, a white t-shirt and a black cowboy hat with his long hair.

Erik was fresh from his battle with Bearded War Pig. It had been the fight Erik had expected. The Marine threw everything he had at Erik, but it wasn’t enough. Erik ended his reign as XWF Television Champion. The belt hung on Erik's wall. It was another trophy proving his dominance.

” At it already I see.”, Erik said, looking up from his desk.

Jason shook his head. "Naw Uh Uh. I ain't had but three today. Can't drank all day if ya dont start in the mornin.", Jason said before spitting into the empty coke bottle he kept in his right front pocket.

Erik adjusted his suit before he sat down in the leather chair behind his desk.

"Did you find anything?", Erik asked. Jason shook his head. "Just some broke ass sticks back there.", Jason answered. "We still aint heard nothin from 'im", Jason asked. Erik shook his heard.

Jason could tell that Erik was worried. He was worried about his former tag partner as well.

"Well shit on a biscuit.", Jason started. "We gone find. An when we do, we beat the holy hell put whatever done took 'im.", Jason added. Erik shook his head. [Color]"No..we kill whoever it is.",[/color] Erik said in a flat voice.

Erik had just stretched his legs when he got a message on his phone. "There is a package downstairs. Go grab it for me."[)color], Erik told Jason, who nodded and went got up.

The lobby of ZT Tower was quite large and quite nice. As with everything Erik put together, it was all white. There were six elevators. There was a booth were security sat and there were people..everywhere. ZT Tower was huge and housed a few business that paid rent for floors and ZT Security.

Jason made his way to the security desk where a UPS driver was chatting with a rather large black man who sat behind the desk.

"No shit! Jason Cash?"

Jason nodded and spit into his bottle. "One an the same, son. How ya doin?", Jason asked. The UPS driver, who was a brown eyed man in his fourties looked like he'd just met his hero. " Im a huge fan. I've been watchin you since GWA.", the driver exclaimed. Jason noticed the box.
"You got some beer in there? My ass sure could use a sumbitchin drank.", Jason asked.

The UPS driver didnt seem to hear as he was so excited to see him, But Jason waited. He asked again, but still there was no answer. Finally, Jason yelled, "Look sumbitch. You gone give me the damn box or are ya just gone damn it stare at my balls?". This time, the driver understood. "Oh yea. Sign here.", The driver said as he handed an electronic signature pad to Jason.

Now, Jason can't read too good and his writing is even worse, so he just drew an X and walked away.

[Color=aqua]Chapter 3

Jason Cash pushed the two huge oak doors open. He needed a beer and didn’t want to wait for a simple red button to be pushed, so he did it himself. And as the doors opened, Erik Black stood up and walked over to Jason, taking the box from him. Erik took the box to his desk, while Jason rumaged around in the mini fridge for a beer. He found that beer just about the time Erik opened the box. Jason had just taken a drink when he turned to see Erik taking something from the box. It was a toe. Jason spit his beer out. Erik look at him. Their eyes met. They were full of worry. Erik reached into the box and pulled out a note.

"Erik Black. Consider this a warning. You have one week. If you do not find him within that time period, You will be receiving Rex Butler's entire body in many boxes."

Erik Black slammed the top of the box shut and ran out of the room. "Where ya goin?!", Jason asked as Erik ran past him. "To get Jaymz" was the answer. Jason nodded his head, turned up the beer and walked away as well.

…….

If I were to say that BWP didn’t put up a fight Saturday night, I would be lieing. He proved exactly how tough he is. He may lack true fighting skill, but he is a man who is as tough as nails.

To be quite honest, I wasn’t sure he would fall when I hit him that final time. He’d taken everything else and kept coming…just like he said he would. But in the end…I did what I set out to do. I beat the man at his own game.

Erik Black sat in the center of his training mat. He had one black eye and cuts all over his body.

And I walked away with the television championship. I decided to keep it..Just to shove it in BWPs face in case he decides to try and test me once more. I never back down from a fight, after all.

Neville Sinclair. I understand you’re a man of knowledge….aA smart man who considers himself above everyone else. A learned man…who is about to run into his worst nightmare.

Neville. You may just be the smartest man on the roster. You’ve studied the world. But I have one big question for you. What fighting styles have you studied? What do you have as far as fighting skill that you could rely on that would help you take down the most dangerous man walking this dirty rock we call Earth?

I’ll answer that for you. I’m sure you’re thinking about it. After all..You’re a smart man. The answer, Neville, is none. While you studied various things over the course of your life, you didn’t study actual physical combat. That is very bad for you.

It’s bad for you because you need to have actual fighting skill to ever hope to beat me. The run of the mill person would never be able to take me down in that ring…or our of it.

You see…..This business is about getting physical. It’s about fighting. It’s about physical combat. In order to succeed, you have to be skilled in various forms of physical combat. A man like yourself is ..out of place. A man like yourself could get hurt rather badly in this business.

You’re a smart man. Why try to ruin that? I mean that. I’d really like to know. I do this because it let’s mw test my great skills against others. I’m the most dangerous man on Earth. Why do you do this? Because you have some sort of death wish? I ask that because I know that you’re a very smart man. Why else would you get into this business and not know what you’re doing?

Me? I’m skilled in various arts where you learn to murder with your bare hands. Arts where you learn how to kill in the most efficient way possible. It took me years to master.

So, being that I am a master tactician. I’m a master at making those who choose to test me look foolish. And you…a man with no fighting skill, hopes to beat me? That’s rather laughable to be quite honest.

Youre in over your head, Mr. Sinclair. I’m confident that you know that deep down inside. You’re no idiot. But you are a fool for even signing that contract. So maybe you aren’t really quite as smart as you think you are.

On Savage…Im going to show you that you have no place in my business..

Fade

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like erikblack's post:
JimCaedus (12-04-2017), Unknown Soldier (12-04-2017), Vincent Lane (12-10-2017)