Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What're you insinuating?
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-02-2017, 05:46 AM

Continued: Man, I was wrong.

He turned in his bed, pulling the edge of his pillow over his ears. The banging noises, mingled with the random screams of “Fuck you!”, paired with the vague waft of someone hitting up a bong was too much for his brain to handle. I mean, including the million and one thoughts he had running through his head. Maybe moving away from his pretty little brownstone wasn’t the best idea. How was he supposed to win matches if he couldn’t even get an hour’s sleep?

[Image: qr2yw4f.gif]

No, it was for the best. It was the only way he was going to… Develop.

The only way he was going to evolve.

The only way he was going to become who he was meant to be.

Danny grunted in annoyance, before flinging the pillow from under his head at the far wall of the room. Sitting up and swinging his legs over the edge of the bed, Danny arches his back for a stretch.

”Ahhhh.”

If he wasn’t going to sleep, least he could do was get to some business. Walking over to his suitcase, which lay by the foot of his bed now, opened, he pulled out his laptop. Turning it on and plopping it on his bed, he walks towards his kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee. Just because he couldn’t sleep didn’t mean he wasn’t exhausted. Mentally and physically, he’s just been through a lot, to say the least.

Walking into his kitchen, he looks around for something to make coffee with.

”Maybe it’s in here…”

He opens a few cupboards, all empty, before smacking his forehead.

Of course. There wasn’t even coffee in the house, let alone a fucking coffee machine. What was he thinking? Danny sighed to himself, moving as if to go back to his bed when he realizes something lying discarded on the floor. He walks towards it, bending down into a squat to pick the object up. A thin silver necklace, looked like the silver had been wound in a beautifully intricate pattern. There was a pendant on it too, an embedded jewel that he couldn’t identify, about the size of an average almond.

Scrunching up his face to figure out how something quite so delicate had gotten into his apartment, Danny thinks for a moment before it hit him. That girl. Must’ve fallen off when he manhandled her against the wall… Which he shouldn’t have done, but fuck her, eh? Danny clenches his fist, with the necklace in it, and ponders as to what he should do.

Well, he wasn’t doing anything in particular, was going to load up a few Robert Main matches, maybe some Jim Caedus ones too, seeing as to how much Robert seems to rely on his new buddy. That last vignette had really thrown Danny off. He had attention problems and watching that felt like an extended version of a Lord of The Rings movie, except Frodo was played by Robert Main, and Jim Caedus just couldn’t keep his dick in his pants. Nobody, needed to see the two of them getting dirty, it was thing to call them out as prone to jerking each other off, a completely different thing to see them get funky together.

Danny shook his head, returning himself back from the horrible mental image of Jim Caedus with a couple of whores and Main lip-locked with some demon bitch.

He’ll go and return it to the girl, chances are, if she stayed in this apartment she probably wasn’t asleep yet. Actually… Chances are, she was shooting up heroin in her bathtub with last nights John’s belt around her arm.

Easing himself off his squatting position, he walked towards his door, out of it, and towards the hallway. Now it was just a matter of finding out which apartment she was in. She’d said she’d seen him walk towards the room when he first arrived, there were only three other apartments from the flight of stairs to his room, so she had to be in one of them.

Danny walked down the hallway, looking at the three other doors, trying to figure behind which termite-ridden door his unfortunate guest was hiding. He shrugged his shoulders once and just knocked on the first door across the hall from his.

[Image: tumblr_lkkijlqudm1qfkaqso1_500.gif]

Knock, Knock… Knock, knock.

There was no response.

Knock, knock… KNOCK.

”WHAT!”

That sounded nothing like her, unless she’d decided to smoke thirty packs between walking through his door and just now. With a chuckle on his face, he shouts back.

”Wrong door!”

”Yeah, fuck you too!”

Danny turns away from the door, and walks to the next one, when he hears a door chain come off. The one door he was not walking towards swung open, and his intruder stood in the doorway.

”You’ve met Mrs Guthries, it seems. Well, it’s Miss now I guess, old croaker smoked himself to heaven leaving his bitch of a wife to suffer in solitude. I wouldn’t knock on her door if I were you, specially not at fuckin’ one in the morning, she’s gotta watch her marketing channels and buy a bed or something stupid like that. Old people and their rand-“

”Damn, shut up, you just go on and on, don’t you?”

Her eyebrows rise by an inch before she continues.

”Huh, rude, as I was saying, old people and their random fucking shopping. It makes no sense to me really, you ever watch TV? Or do you just hit the gym and shoot yourself up with those ‘roids. Any braincells up in that skull of yours? I mean, you guys must take so many knocks that those tend to die out fast yeah, enough shots to the head and you’re a vegetable sitting on their couch buying beds or somethi-“

Danny is suddenly in front of her, hand by the doorway. The sudden movement catches her off guard, and her mouth hands open a little comically.

”You left something in my apartment, I’m returning it to you, and then I’m going back to my apartment. Here you go.”

Danny extends his palm out, the necklace in the middle of it. His large hands make the little piece of jewelry looking smaller than it was. His neighbor looks to his palm, eyes widening as she realizes what it is. Quickly, she wipes the look of her face and lets her little smirk return to her features.

”Oh, you’re looking for little ol’ me? Wait, I left that there, did I? Don’t you mean you ripped it off my pretty lil’ neck when you decided to CHOKE ME OUT?!”

She said the last three words in a shout down the hallway, ending it off with a chuckle. Danny glances down the corridor, growling at her sudden shouting.

”I’m just fucking with you, here people like getting choked out, nobody’s going to be knocking down your door arresting you for beating a bitch.”

Danny rolls his eyes in frustration, moving the necklace between his forefinger and thumb, dangling it out.

”So, are you going to take it back, or not?”

She frowns at his lack of engagement.

”Well, you’re no fun at all, are you? Lighten up big boy. I just want you to say you’re sorry, I’d looove to hear those words come out from that pretty mouth of yours.”

Danny’s other palm slams into her door frame. His upper lip curls into a snarl.

”I was being nice when I decided to came over, I can always forcibly return this, don’t tempt me.”

Her playful little smirk only gets wider.

”Oh, is something funny? You be careful now, when I’m done with you might just lose your hair and grow it back again.”

The threat surprises her and confuses her at the same time.

”Wait what, lose my hair and grow it back again? Was that supposed to scare me?”

Danny looks at her brown hair, shaking his head and laughing at his little inside joke.

”You’re an odd one. Anyways, you broke the chain, you owe me. You any good with your hands?”

Danny’s eyebrows scrunch up together.

”With my hands…?”

”No, I’m not asking you to help me finish off for the night, your massive fingers’d probably feel better than most of the guys I end up with though. Some people really need to up their fucking game, you know? Anyways… I need help mounting these shelves. Least you could do for messing up my favourite necklace. Come on in, I already have the tools out, the shelves are right by the television.”

With that, she turns away from him, walking into her apartment and leaving Danny standing by the doorway with the necklace still in his hand.

[Switching up her pic base for gif reasons :)]
[Image: original.gif]

”Well, don’t just stand there big boy, come on in and help me out.”

Location: Some nowhere never-realm Still just the Bronx, you’d know if you’d watched them in order.

He swung the hammer down on a nail, feeling the force shudder through his hand as he drove the piece of metal into the wooden shelf. Hammer, heh. Danny chuckles to himself at the familiar sound of metal on metal.

”Something funny, Bob?”

Danny shakes his head, scowling once more.

”I’m only tolerating your shit because I shouldn’t have put my hands on you.”

His neighbor clicks her tongue in annoyance.

”Are you going soft on me, Imperiaal. Couldn’t you tell how moist you made me when you chokeslammed me into the wall.

Her voice dripped with sarcasm, as he hand returned to caress her neck, where the necklace now was back.

”So, why’re you so grumpy grumpy anyways, You aren’t like this on TV. I lost got excited when I saw you walk through the hall.”

Danny can’t seem to hide the smallest of grins.

”You do watch me on television then? Eyes glued to my Adonis frame as I decimate the men who come before me?”

He speaks with a medieval bravado, clearly exaggerated, clearly mocking.

”Maybe I’ve seen one or two of your little scuffles. Where’s that psychopath, why’re you here fixing my shelves.”

”I crave the fight, I crave the gore, I crave the brutality, and all I want is more…. But you’re just my neighbour. And you walked in with you sass and was this neighbourhood’s version of a welcome, I shouldn’t have put my hands on you. You’re not there to feed my appetite.”

Her left eyebrow shoots up in question. She has a cup of coffee in her hand now, must have picked it up from the kitchen when he wasn’t looking. She carefully twirls a teaspoon in it as she replies..

”Boohoo, I was kind of hoping you’d feed my appetite. What the fuck are you doing here a few days before your title defence?”

”You know I have a title match, you have been following me then.”

”No, I have google and looked you up after you assaulted me in case I needed to file some kind of lawsuit. I’d make some big money off you, wouldn’t I? Now why don’t you get over yourself and just answer the question.”

Danny allows himself a chuckle, wiping the sweat on his brow with the back of a palm and turning to face her.

”I needed change, because I’ve changed. I needed to be alone, and come to terms with… All this, so that when I face that fucker next week, he won’t stand a chance. I’ll get my hands around his neck, and wring the bloody life out of him.”

”Now that’s the Danny Imperial I’m more familiar with. So, who scripts these ridiculous things you guys say to each other?”

Danny turns to look at her, tilting his head to the right.

”You know, all your two voices shit, that Robert’s devil stunt, your champions America First bullshit.”

Danny laughs out loud, unable to control himself this time.

”You’re taking the piss, aren’t you?... No? Nobody, love. It’s not scripted, none of it is. Well, except when if one of us ask our friends to say something pretty for theatrics sake… But most everything is real.”

It’s his neighbours time to look confused.

”I’ll be honest… I just watched Main’s vignette and him and Caedus seemed to imply that you were faking it all, lacking creativity? Something about a man having no hair, growing hair and losing it again? Like you were putting on a show, I mean they even made fun of your lack of an accent, this shit has to be planned.”

”Did you see all the alcohol they had with them, plus the demon bitches sucking their cocks? Probably had some ‘shrooms in there too. They were hallucinating. Looking at them, they probably subscribe to the flat-earth theory AND the some bullshit about us all being in the matrix. No sober performer would ever suggest this was all a farce. And my accent, mind you, comes from the fact that I’m from… New York. Exotic, isn’t it?”

”Well, that’s obvious enough. Where’d they think you were from?”

”You see, when you’re dealing with xenophobic, inbred dogs, which we have many of in the business, anyone that isn’t a pasty-white piece of sister-fucking trash has to be from out of the country.”

She stifles a laugh, shoving him in the shoulder playfully.

”Hey, I happen to have some of that pasty-white piece of sister-fucking trash in my family, thank you very much. Wait, if it’s all real… When do you decide when to film one?”

”Well, sweetheart, I can film one whenever I want. Just a matter of telling the network I need to put one up.”

”What! No fucking way…. Because you clearly still owe me- Tutut, you do still owe me. I want you to film one right now. Go on then.”

Danny flips the hammer in his head, breathing in deeply. He thinks about. What the hell was he doing, why is he even considering it? Well… He probably should get one out, can’t have his fans thinking he was going to take that Apex bullshit sitting down… Would be unlike him.

”Well… I guess it wouldn’t hurt.”

”Fuck me, Ima be on TV. Best get my good side, my ex-boyfriend used to watch wrestling.”

Danny slips out his phone, looking around the room for somewhere to prop it up for a filming. His eyes glance over the girl, before it hits him.

”I still don’t know your name.”

”Yes, cos you’re a rude little shit. The name’s Ina.”

”Well Ina, would ya like to hold the camera up?”

She laughs out loud, before realizing he’s being serious. She takes the phone off him and turn it to face Dany.

”I can’t believe you do this off your phone, ain’t there a better way.”

”Well, I could call a crew, but this is far easier.”

[Image: source.gif]

“Main, you’re rich. You come at me with bullshit about how I just line by lined you? When you didn’t have the capacity to acknowledge my work? Paid the network enough to air the whole first season of duck dynasty and even that wasn’t enough for you to realise I said so much more than a response. You see the more shit you throw at a window, the longer it’s going to take for one like myself to clean it off. That’s what that first vignette was. Myself trying to undo the shitstorm you’d stirred up.

You take a class from Trump on how to fake news the news or something? Say something enough times, loud enough, with enough tits in the shot and we must think it’s true. Might work for the last sons of bitches who’ve never seen either of us work before, but not for anyone who’s paid an iota attention. Now, take a look at this pretty little thing, she’s definitely got hair, and she’s going to have hair by the end of this too. You on the other hand, my grey out and lose a lock or two in the stress.

I hate to reiterate, but it seems like repeating yourself is the name of the game in this place.

I did leave, I left on a loss. I left with nothing to my name but the heart with which I fought. I came back stronger, I came back hungrier, I came back wanting more than ever before.

You lost your title in a bout of insanity to Cadryn and left. You came back possessed, cutting a deal with the devil himself due to sheer desperation. But where did that desperation go the second you came back? You beat Bourbon, and then what? You’ve wrestled twice since then? You want to brag about your superior talent and your attention being elsewhere when I’ve had Chris Chaos, Jim Caedus, our rafters match, that communist fuck, Cadryn Tiberius and a rumble since my return. You want to talk to me about fight?

I’ve stuck true to my word, I came back searching, And I sniffed out every sorry son of a bitch that had wanted a taste. All you’ve searched for is what, a way out of the one good thing that came out of your break? You sicken me Main, a man I wanted to fight because he’d give this match respect for the glory it’ll produce, that’s who I thought I was facing. The man who acknowledged our similarities at LOF and couldn’t keep his fingers from wrapping around my shaft at every chance he got.

But I guess your hands have another rod to stroke now, and he responds too. Some mutual fun, hm? With the amount of work, he puts into this, almost feels like I’m in a handicap match. Where you have the handicap because your already imbecilic thought process has been further amplified by the moronic ramblings of a talented yet idiotic son of a bitch.

You flip fast, Robby. Is that Jimmy’s work or did you come up with resisting The Devil yourself? What about the introduction of prostitutes in your vignette, that Jimmy too? Really fits his style. Loins must’ve gotten lonely without Tala to sugar him up. I’m glad Lucifer himself decides to pop by to interrupt that generic ‘pat your own back’ bullshit.

One question though.

Did ya write The Devil a script before he popped in? You’re telling me he popped into that limo, just so happened to praise you by putting me down before threatening you two?

Ain’t that a convenient bitch? How many years of testicular torture did you have to trade with him to get him to say that? Was a nice touch though, I’m sure it’ll worth the pain?

Speaking of pain… You realize you’re going to be in a world of it?

At my pretty little hands too.

I’m going wring the life out of you, beautiful.

That was sarcasm by the way, similarly to my asking that poor sod for a kiss. Then again, it does take some intelligence to be able to identify that much. If that was enough for you to make fun of, you two should really watch your own work sometime, you might have a right good laugh about it.”

Danny looks around the room, finding a tattered-up dictionary lying on one of the shelves he was meant to mount.

”And if my accent or English prowess is any issue to you, pick up a dictionary some time and learn your damn language.”

[Image: c64886106514b5cab5ecb5d680bea7b6.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Imperial's post!
(12-05-2017)