Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Speak Of The Devil
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-01-2017, 03:26 AM

Continued From Hart & Soul

What a fuckin night! Two beautiful Asian women on each arm! One half of The Tag Team Championships over my shoulder! Drinking with my Apex brotha from another mother! Soon to be new Hart Champion! Our lives don’t suck by any means! Well… This whole Devil thing…. I can’t shake the feeling, something’s not right! I’m not sure what but something’s amiss! You feel it!?

Jim, ever since the Devil latched onto me, nothing has felt right! This right here right now is honestly the first time, in a prolonged amount of time that I have actually smiled and had a shred of excitement. It’s been nothing but gloom and doom! Were together, what’s the worst that could happen? The Devil will do anything, but I think he knows he cannot fuck with either of us and win! I mean you’re right, our lives are quite amazing. Look we have three alluring women in our arms! Let’s try to have fun ahead of all hell breaking loose!

Right on brother! I thought there for a few we were going to go our separate ways! So how we gettin out of here? I’m pissed up! I know your tore up from the floor up!

Robert grins pointing

Jim, I’m always prepared! Plus the ladies insisted we all stay together!

Jim looks towards the street

Maniac!!!! Really! A limo!

Fully stocked!

Shit let’s get this party on the road!

Robert smiles acknowledging Jim who’s pulling the back door of the limo open directing the three women to get in. Jim hikes his eyes brows happily grinning as the remaining woman climbs in the white luxury limo. Jim immediately scrambles into the limo heading towards the opposite end taking his seat in-between the two fascinating women! Robert rubbernecks for a moment, slamming the door behind him! Robert looked down toward Jim in the long, narrow compartment with beautiful leather seats, Robert swiftly reaches over to the fully stocked bar grabbing a bottle of Makers Mark and five glasses. Robert bores his way vigorously into the ice dropping cubes into each glass.

CLINK
CLINK
CLINK
CLINK
CLINK

Robert slowly pours the fine drink into the five glasses handing them out one by one! Robert then raises his glass.

I’d like to make a toast! It’s a simple one! To my Apex family and to new beginnings!

Robert feels his phone vibrate

Unknown Number! CHEERS BOBBY!

Cheers!

Robert smiles placing his phone back into his pocket looking out the window as the limo moves through the bright city of TAIPEI. Robert, churned the whiskey in his glass, welcoming the clattering of the ice cubes, inhaling the luscious aroma that took years in a solid oak barrel to achieve. Instantaneously with each sip, the worries of his life were beginning to dissolve into nothingness. Robert seems entranced watching the amber liquids gentle vortex was gradually hypnotizing him. There wasn’t a care in the world. Just beautiful women and an aged single-malt direct from Kentucky. Fine Bourbon and Whisky was Robert’s one true weakness and he intended to make a virtue of it, savor every single second of it, it wasn’t a race to the bottom of the bottle now. He and Jim were already three sheets to the wind. Robert glanced over at his date now white her hand caressing his leg. Robert takes another sip this time allowing the smooth liquid settled in his mouth before swallowing. Robert closed his tired eyes, dwelling only the drink itself. It was exceptional. Robert then returned his attention to everything in the vicinity of his seat placing his arm around the brunette.

Jimmy, you mind if I shoot on Imperial real quick before things get hot and heavy?

Not at all! I got something for him when you’re done! Meanwhile, I’m going to get into some action!

Jim winks

Danny, oh Danny, where are you? I figured you’d be hot and heavy to go at me! Seeing how you’ve browbeaten me several times now! But abruptly that cock holster is nowhere to be found! Skillfully, you whisper shit in the shadows, when I’m not around. Now here I am and the cat has your tongue! After Leap Of Faith, you were animated, you even decided to come out and issue me a stern warning! You tried to be threatening! I overlooked you! I moved ahead, advancing my own agenda! There were no ominous signs of Danny Imperial! No cautionary words! Not one damn thing! You sprinted away going underground like an insufficient pint-sized bitch! Engy and I went on to have a remarkably mind-blowing match. Maybe even match of the year! Where were you? Established firmly in my shadow! In a meager performance! There were no standing ovations on that evening after you won The Hart Championship! Every single thing that you, Danny Imperial have accomplished in this company, I’ve been there and already acquired that moment in history! That triumphant landslide victory against Cadryn, is microscopic! It means nothing! Even a blind rat like yourself can hit pay dirt! Sure you’re Champion right now! But before too long The Omega will annihilate you in the foreground for the world to see! This so-called ride as champion will become nonexistent!

Nothing more than a forgotten moment in times gone by! Pay attention when I speak because I will only say this one time! If I decided I wanted that Championship back, Danny Imperial! I would have taken it back anytime I wanted to! I had much larger things on the table at the time! Things were starting to move forward with Apex! If I so much as got a wild itch on my dick, mine! A wild hair up my ass, mine! Do you get my drift here? Or do I have to spell it out for you like an adolescent offspring of a crack whore? That Championship you have laying amidst your shoulder isn’t yours! I’m its rightful proprietor! I always have been! I always will be! Take a glimpse of the past for a second! Really give where this Championship has been a once-over! Gander at the hands that held this Championship! I’ve always been told if it doesn't pass a visual examination you should securitize! Since the moment I lobbed that belt off the triple story cage, like a sack of potatoes! That title has changed palms more damn times than one can calculate! That belt is supposed to hypothetically represent genuine wrestling ability! Real wrestling! It hasn’t witnessed real wrestling since I gripped it last! You might come out and call me delusional! But we both know the cold rocky truth! I am the only wrestler that deserves to wear that Championship! I was honestly was amazed you came right at me offering me a match for it! I didn’t think you would want to lose your new found trinket so quickly! Excuse me for a moment this gorgeous woman is climbing on my lap! Jim, how we doing?

You kidding me? Robert, I’m sitting in a sex sandwich and I’m the meat! Look at these buns!

Jim smiles pulling one of the women onto his lap as Robert looks into the olive eyes of his date sitting firmly on his lap! Robert focused on the liquid hue in her eyes. He could sense and feel the identical sharp, pungent acid essence on her skin. Robert embraces the woman’s lips with the burnet hard taste of Maker’s Mark fresh on her vibrant lips. Robert could feel the atmosphere changing all around him! As they engaged in a long passionate kiss, Robert felt scorching sensation drowning his throat. As the two stop kissing, she whispers into Robert’s ear! With each syllable that left her tongue, his soul disintegrated wasting away. Robert and the woman kiss once more, repeatedly locking lips! But just like marvelous whisky, she was unbreakable, strong, ambitious and difficult to find! Every kiss Robert yearned for more! Troublesome to say the least!

Jim speaks up

Yo, Rob! I know you are in a full make out session! But damn did we do well! I can’t stop smooching these ladies either! It’s like I’m addicted! Like they cast a spell on us? Fuck it! I’m not going to lie, I’m rock solid right now!

Darling you stay right where you are I’ve got to unload on Imperial a little more! Hey Jim, did you know Danny called you a hillbilly after Leap Of Faith?

Kiss
Kiss

Yea that fuckin little shit!

Kiss
Kiss
Kiss
Kiss

Look at the guy! He all Silence Of The Lambs! Danny is a modern-day Buffalo Bill!

Jim alters his voice to sound like Buffalo Bill from the movie

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hey Robert. “It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it’s told or else It gets the hose again! AHHHHHHHH….. UH…. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH”!

Robert burst out in laughter

Danny Imperial, what a waste of flesh and bone! I bet this guy tucks just like the movie! Can you imagine? Danny tucking his needle dick and dancing around looking at himself saying I’d fuck me? Jesus sweet Christ I just implanted a thought that will never leave my mind!

Robert shakes his head and cringes

Thanks for that mental image Jimmy, only if I had a ball-peen hammer to knock it out! There is some merit to what you are stating though! I bet he is a cross-dressing freak now that I think of it! Now let’s be serious for a moment. You asked me if I thought Engy, and I could just go ahead and have all of the fun! Short answer is yes! We did have a lot of fun Danny! Didn’t it just melt a hole in the pit of your stomach knowing your match could never amount to anything more than pure shit! Engy, and I put on a classic that night! Danny, where I come from second place is the first loser every time! I never once abandoned the thought of you and me wrestling! Not once! I just wanted you to have something worthwhile! Something meaningful! Facing you with nothing at all to gain is fool’s gold! It’s worth nothing to me! Time is money and money is time Danny! Now I can see how you with nothing to offer could have slipped one's mind! But honestly, I didn’t dismiss you from my mind, you’re beneath the ground I walk on! Like I said before it had to be worthwhile! Now is the time! You have something that belongs to me, and the only way getting it back is cracking your prissy painted skull! So I will give the two of you the fight you have been begging for, and it will be the fight of your life guaranteed! You want a brawl Danny Imperial look no further! I’m sorry Cadryn, couldn’t give you the action-packed combat your heart desired! I on the other hand will! You know it! You’ve tasted that sour defeat at my hands before! You are trying to turn this whole thing between you and me into this big rivalry, the feud of the century! The problem is this Danny you are trying to drum up some enthusiasm on your part that just isn’t there! Never was or will be!

Robert takes another drink then smooches the brunette sitting on his lap! Robert continues as the brunette starts to casually undress herself kissing Robert’s neck.

No more struggling to look at yourself in the merrier anymore Danny! The look of utter bewilderment isn’t an appealing look for you! I’ll give you your prize-fight! Once that bell rings Danny there will be no verbal jousting! No more arguing! Our match will quickly turn into the dogfight you have been looking for! Once I drop you on your head for the second time there will be no confusion about what happened Danny, no disagreement or dispute! Just Robert Main doing what Robert Main always appears to do! I’ll put on a spectacle like no other! After the three count, you will realize once more you asked for a free-for-all you could never prevail in! Just like last time, I will walk away with the prize! Finishing your broken down underachieving ass in front of the world! I will show you aggression you’ve never seen, I’ll give you combativeness you cannot fight off. I won’t bicker or come up with excuses I will just hostility attack with bold gameness, challenging you're every blow. I will hammer away until there is simply nothing left for me to hammer on! I strive to be the greatest wrestler in the XWF! This match will prove just that! What you need to come to blows with is the fall out after the match! I don’t eat crow Danny imperial! I serve it! What happens to your credibility when after a few weeks of becoming the new Champion you are bludgeoned nearly to death? The title stripped away? You fall from grace yet again and this time you disintegrate upon impact of you imitate crash and burn! You will tumble from the rankings like a stone tossed off a mountaintop! There will be no more exchange blows with me verbally or inside the ring! You’ll be put in your place for the last time! You should have stayed in your lane, Danny! Now you’ll get a brush with catastrophe yet again!

I will overthrow the newly crowned king taking the throne for my own! I thought I needed something more ya know? I thought I needed the X-treme Championship! I can see obviously see now for the first time! My throne is right here in the Hart Division! It’s where The Omega belongs! Now don’t get me wrong more Championships will come and go! But this place right here is my stomping ground! Now I buckle down and take back what has always been mine in the first place! So here I am allowing you your opportunity, the opportunity to right all of the transgressions, the chance to be who you say you are. You can demonstrate to every single doubter in one night Danny, that they are wrong about you! But can you? Whether it is revenge, vengeance, satisfaction or avengement, here is that chance! It’s knocking on the door emphatically, will you answer the call? Can you answer? You have been very clear that you want justice for all of the things that I have done to you, you want to punish me for my crimes, and you want payback! Take it! I challenge you to take it! I’ll stand in front of you mocking you every step of the way! If you do not obtain your day of reckoning I will forever haunt your thoughts. You’ll never be able to look at yourself quite the same way again! Knowing that you cannot beat Robert Main! But Danny, don’t worry! There is a long line of men behind you who could not do it either! Our current Universal Champion had two shots and failed miserably each time! Peter Gilmour failed, Chris Chaos fell at my feet! You name them Danny, I’ve beaten them one by one! Engy’s time will come as well! But that right there is a tale for another day!

Jim checks his notification while Robert occupies himself with the burnet. Jim laughs to himself, viewing whatever it is he's discovered.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Robert responds as best he can, while Jim wipes at tears of amusement.

Mfm- what?

Fan- Fanny Venereal...he-

Jim against bursts out laughing. Robert can't help but halt with nameless burnet to take a look. HE starts laughing. This lasts for a good minute or so before Jim struggles to blurt out to both women:

Oh G- Oh God, hold on he's still goin'...

Still unable to suppress their amusement, Jim allows one of his nameless ladies to lean in to view, Robert and his beautiful brunette lean in as well...and They start laughing uncontrollably. After a while and much mirth, the video ends and the five-some find themselves fighting to stifle the hilarity. At long last, however, collective composure is regained and Jim can't help but respond.

Holy shit, you better watch your ass brother, Danny is "criminally murderous and insane"! Cross him- well, I Guess that kid the one who "had no hair", then weirdly had hair during a dramatic look-up-while-bloody display, then continued having no hair again after that crossed Danny at some point before the promo began, it wasn't really touched upon expositionally because Danny is an overzealous dipshit nitwit who spends half his free time polishing brass statues of Ganesh, the other half peelin' his own itty bitty plantain thinking to himself, "I'm the top banana...but honestly, sweet Shiva, what I wouldn't give to toss that Apex salad like fruit!". Anyway, cross HIM, you might find yourself stolen away to some nowhere never-realm (Danny's personal favorite as it doesn't require effort) off the map of existence where he'll straight up Stalk Like An Egyptian serial killer your ass without motive. Of course, I may be givin' the kid too much credit, he doesn't know the word motive, he's just simply a vicious-though-ironically-weak-af dime store, old hat, we-seen-it-a-thousand-times-haven't-we-folks homicidal maniac in professional wrestling, the type with no rhyme or reason for a slaying, like it's nothin' more than set dressing and enhancement. Those are the worst villains and by worst I mean least entertaining...and by villain, I mean "the night was humid, guy in a hat kills another guy in a hat" Throw Momma shit.

I've got something sultry for you Mrs. Lift!

Jim laughs.

Buuuut what can we expect from a Freudian fuck-up slippin' on accusations of us bein' not both old friends and a dangerously cohesive unit, we're in fact "gay", while he cradles that boy's head so gently in his own video, nursing a wet-spot-on-the-pants-at-the-tip 3 inch length of coconut tree in his trousers, SHIVERING with orgasm as he ended a life? And he asked a corpse for a kiss. You Jag-offery Dahmerish dick suckin' douchebag evil bitch you, Fanny! Did we discover the true crime section in our jungle library for inspiration recently? You couldn't just go out and shoot a Beatle, you had to victimize that which makes your balls moist and your grass-skirt steeple, a young adult male? Even Buffalo Bill was more man than that ya tryin'-oh-so-hard-to-be-edgy, flutterin' fairy limp lunatic. Christ, I'm too tossed right now to even deal with this guy any further brother, he's pathetic. I need more booze! My I.Q. dropped listening to that dope! Rob… Ya got anything else?

Na…. I’m not even going to respond or acknowledge he even cut a halfhearted promo! The only thing Danny just did was climb out on a limb and cut it off while sitting on it, he was back peddling, continuously defending himself! All he did was come out with a rebuttal, point blank ripping my promo! Nitpicking, I came out cold spitting fire! He can pull at dick hairs all he likes! Danny, I shoot to kill! You took a shot in the dark, hitting nothing! You would think that a man that was born overseas would have worse English or at least an accent! Hell, Imperial, you speak more fluently than Jim and I, and we live in the greatest country on earth! You would think there would be some broken English in there. But before you get all of that twisted around and pick my words apart because that is all you have to offer. You talk shit after someone else buries you up to your neck in steamy shit! Don’t come at me, Jim or anyone else with the “you’re smarter” line okay? We all just witnessed that promo and clearly, you ride the short bus! Nothing better than a handicapped kid talking shit from afar! First chance I get I’ll smack the holy living shit out of you! We all know when you look into the eyes of The Omega you can’t hold your mud! I own you! You might as well be sitting in my lap because Danny Imperial you have and always will be my little bitch! But seeing how you’d enjoy that too much and I am far from “gay” as you like to say it! I’ll pass! You are nothing more than an imposter, fake and fraudulent excuse of a man! You want to fly? You want airtime? Danny, I’ll give it to you! I’ll make sure this fifteen minutes of fame come to an end abruptly! It’s going to be a short flight bitch!

Gentlemen! How are we enjoying our evening thus far? Cursing around in a high-end fancy limousine, strikingly beautiful woman and expensive bourbon! Ah… How the rich do live?

Robert and Jim glare at the Devil sitting firmly next to the fully stocked bar. The Devil pours himself a small drink of Makers Mark

You too seem awfully bothered by this futile piss ant Danny Imperial! There isn’t a person in the limo who cannot beat him!

The Devil pauses as Jim and Robert clench their drunken fist white-knuckle tight! Would this be the night everything comes to a head?

Now I know what the two of you are up too! Well, the three of you including your acquaintance! Robert Main we made an arrangement! That agreement, will not be discontinued! Do you believe a monk in a temple will stop me? Oh….. and Jim I can see your itching to make a move! I encourage you to stay seated or I’ll break every bone in your body! Now Robert with you I can achieve great things! I must admit we have had our ups and downs together! That being said, imagine the things we could get accomplished with Jim signing over his rights to me as well! We would be unstoppable! If not I’ll just kill you both and torture you together for all eternity in a lake filled with fire. Before you answer this question Jim Caedus, think about it! Your answer could have life-altering effects! Will you join me and Robert Main! We can rule the world together! Each of you as my horsemen! What do you say, Jimbo?

Jim answers immediately without flinching!

NO!

Very well!

In that frozen second between standoff and fighting Robert watches the vermilion eyes of the Devil flick from Jim to himself. Jim and Robert’s faces are unreadable, no discomposure, no invitational smirk. Readiness!

Have fun for the rest of the evening with these women! They’re real destroyers of men! Who likes music!

The Devil snaps his fingers vanishing as Rick James “Super Freak” begins blaring throughout the limo. Jim looks towards Robert, Robert shrugs confused!

Jim looks to the lady in his lap observing she has changed dramatically

Great googily moogily, this is a buzz killer for sure

Jim looks to his right

Robert glances up

Demon: What’s a matter, Jimmy? Don’t you want to fuck me now? Or is it all about looks with you? Give me a kiss Jimmy!

Is Jim Caedus gonna have to choke a bitch?

Jim headbutts the first demon pushing it off of him onto the limo floor. He quickly grabs The Tag Team Championship crashing down into the second demon's skull! Effortlessly Jim begins drifting toward the back of the limo when the two demons grab him by the feet pulling Jim to the floor! Robert quickly smashed his glass over the third demons head followed by an overhand right! Suddenly the shadowy drives glass comes down and the limo swiftly grinds to an absolute stop in the middle of the street, sending Robert into the floor with Jim!

Limo Driver: Sweet sassy molassy! Get out, Bobby and hairy man!

Robert bumps the door swinging it open rolling out into the street his clothes mangled and tattered. Robert lays there for a moment kicking the door shut! He takes a few deep breaths when the door flies open and Jim rolls into the street

Thanks DICK! Forget something in there?

Jim what the fuck is your problem man? Uh.. and yes I did forget something! That bottle of Makers Mark!

Uh…. If we were not friends I’d punch you right in the face! You left me in a fuckin limo filled with demons, and here you are thinking about Makers Mark?

Ok you have me there!

I had ta kick those demon bitches in their heads, Robert! In tha head!

Robert and Jim get up noticing but total calm! Robert scratches his head for a moment walking up along the passenger’s side of the limo, Jim accompanies behind glancing over his shoulder! The pair walk out fifty feet in front of the limo, trying to capture their breaths. Robert is knocked down to the pavement, accompanied by Jim! Robert punches the demon rapidly in the face and body with both hands as the demon screams into Robert's face.

Demon: What’s wrong Bobby? KISS ME!

The demon vomits all over Robert's face as Jim continues to wrangling the demon off of him but to no avail! Jim and Robert are trapped in the street, pinned to the frosty pavement. Jim begins throwing elbows laying his head down on the pavement looking behind him when he notices the third demon walking towards Jim and Robert with two broken bottles.

We’ve got to move now! That freak bitch has two broken bottles!

Robert yells out kicking the demon off of him

Not my Makers Mark bottle right?

Bro are you fuckin serious right now?

The limo’s high beams gleam on Robert and Jim when “Ghostbusters can be heard coming from the limo with earsplitting force.

Is that Ghostbusters? I love that shit!

The limos tires howl as the engine grumbles. The limo barrels down on them, Robert and Jim roll out of the way watching the limo crash into the demons running them over! As the limo comes to a stop Robert and Jim look back at the demons lying motionless in the street!

Boom demon bitches!

You think they are dead Jim?

I don’t know man?

What do you mean you don’t know? You go on all these crazy ass journeys hunting down crazy artifacts. I figured you’d know a thing or two about a handful of dead demons!

Jesus Tap-dancing Christ… I’m not fuckin Van Helsing!

Jim and Robert walk up to the passenger’s side of the limo still blaring Ghostbusters. There sits the limo driver in a black ski mask tapping the steering wheel like he was playing the drums nodding his head to the beat of the music.

Limo Driver: DA DA DA NA NA NA NA NA NA DA DA NA NA NA NA NA! Demon Busters! Yeah! Bobby you and your friend okay?

Uh yeah….

Why is our limo driver wearing a ski mask? I’m Jim by the way! Wait…… How did you know Robert and I would get out of the way in time?

Limo Driver: Oh.....ahhhhhhh......yeah.....…. I didn’t!

Holy fuck nuggets!!! Robert, I know this guy is your friend and all, but he’s a fuckin lunatic! And I love it!!!

Limo Driver: Big Shot Bob I need the location of that temple asaps. We are going tonight.. Before we are all neck deep up shits creek, and we all have to take a bite! Pile in boy. We going for a ride.

Robert and Jim crawl back into the limo. Jim lays directly on the floor while Robert lays on the seat

Limo Driver: Before we go I need the brakes and fluids checked! You might feel a slight bump.

The limo driver floors the vehicle in reverse running over the demons one last time

Limo Driver: Hey we need to take a pit stop first. All of this fighting demons has made me hungry. Anyone want tacos? my treat,

I could eat!

Hey man I hate to break this to you but we are in Taiwan?

Limo Driver: Okay I get where you are going with this. Asian tacos it is. Music anyone?

Hey Robert?

Yeah?

How do we get the taste of demon out of our mouths?

Whisky!

Limo Driver: TACOS DUH!

Scene fade with the drive blasting AC/DC Highway To Hell

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month