Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 02:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
War Pig
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

11-30-2017, 04:22 AM

Respect. That’s a word that gets that gets thrown around far too much in the wrestling business. The upper echelon wants everyone to respect what they’ve done and what they haven’t done. It’s almost as if they simply can’t go on without knowing that someone respects them.

Erik Black doesn’t think this way. No. He doesn’t care if other wrestlers respect him. He doesn’t care about that kind of thing. To him, respect is something earned on an individual basis. You don’t just get it. You have to earn it. Erik gives respect for those men who are able to challenge his skills.

Why so much about respect? Easy. The XWF's resident hobo means to beat some respect for our glorious military into him. It’s quite laughable really. Erik never said that he doesn’t respect the military. He never said that he doesn’t respect their accomplishments as a unit. No. He said that they lack skills for fighting one on one. It’s truly nice seeing someone make things up. I wonder how Erik feels? Probably nothing. Just like always, that man watches his opponents talk. It goes through one ear. It comes out of the other. He then utterly embarrass that opponent. That’s how it’s always been. That is how it will always be.

Our anti hero sat in the center of a white room. The walls were white. The ceiling was white. The floors were white.

Erik considered the color white to be calming. It helped him stay focused. It kept certain thoughts out of his head.

In the very center of this white room was a mat. Wearing only black sweatpants, sitting cross legged with his eyes closed, sat Erik Black.

His face was calm, but sweat poured from his brow. This was how Erik trained. He’d sit there for hours, calming his mind and preparing for battle. He only trained physically every once in a while these days. He didn’t need to. He considered the mind his strongest weapon. He reflexes stayed fast. His technique satyed flawless. He didn’t need to train like a certain Marine anymore. Erik had been above that for some time now.

Erik sighed and slowly opened his eyes. The blue eyes looked brighter in the white light that surrounded them.

“Hmph. Marines. Always thinking of themselves so highly, yet they can’t handle their own one on one.”, Erik said in his always emotionless voice. He stretched his arms out wide and held them there.

You don’t think I respect the military? That’s laughable. I have ex special forces operatives on my security team. Of course I had to teach them more advanced techniques for hand to hand fighting, but they were willing to learn. But I can understand how my critique of your one on one combat training could harm your ego. After all. You were told that it pulled from the most dangerous styles in the world. That’s what THEY told you, BWP. That’s what they made you believe. That was another lie. It’s a shame really. You’re relying on basic techniques to take down a man like myself.”,, Erik said before reaching for a plastic bottle fill with water.

Sweat poured down his body, but he didn’t appear strained.

To the average man? Yes. You’re an absolute monster. You can beat the average man as easily as your shadow boxing opponent. Hell..maybe even easier. He wouldn’t know how to defend against those attacks, no matter how basic they are. But a skilled man who knows how to defend them? Now that is where things get interesting for you. As I said, they’ve taught you basic techniques from a plethora of different styles. You become a jack of all trades. But remember what they say about that. You can do many styles but you’re a master of none.”, Erik said as he took another drink from the bottle.

He closed his eyes once more.

Me? I’m a master of several. Gracie Ju Jitsu, Sambo, Muy Thai, Krav Maga. I didn’t just learn a bit about each of them. No. I mastered them. I mastered the art of being a true warrior.

Erik took a slow, deep breathe. He slowly let the air out.

I noticed that you didn’t actually take my words into account, though I guess I should have seen it coming. You are a Marine with his ass over his head after all. You’re still all over the place. How do you expect to defeat a man with my skill when you can’t keep your mind on the task at hand? Of course I’m speaking of that handsome Korean lady you just had to hump. You let your emotions get to you once more. You’ve been warned about that once before. There will not be another.

I want to ask you a question. I know that this may be over your head. Do you understand what I am doing currently? I’ll answer for you as I’m confident that this will be over your head. I’m clearing my mind. I’m ridding my thoughts of any and all emotions. But I’m doing one other thing. I’m picturing our match in my head. I’ve seen your in ring skill, or lack thereof, and I am seeing ways to counter your every move. You have to understand that you must always have a plan when going into these types of situations. You have to plan for how to counter your opponents weaknesses and take advantage of their strengths. With you? Your strength is your combative nature. It’s the thought that you can take down anything. Of course I consider that to be a great weakness in most people, it is your strength. I’m seeing ways to take advantage of that.”
, Erik said before a small grin crossed his face.

That grin quickly went away, however. It was replaced with a look of pure concentration.

”I plan to win. Your plan to simply attack? That is what gets you into trouble. You rely far too much on the small amount of actual fighting skill you have when you should be focusing on how to combat your opponent. Of course, you could and probably will, deny this fact. It’s half expected, actually. But your words and actions say and show otherwise. Your shadow boxing shows that you’re only trying to keep your physical skills sharp. Your words about how you plan to shove my head into a used toilet tells me that you’re focused on being as violent as possible. Neither are actually good. Neither are actually going to get you anywhere. You lack the self control to keep from getting into situations you won’t make it out of.

What if I told you that this could be ending in thirty seconds? Two movements and it could be over. Would you believe it? Would you know what I spoke of? Your need for violence could very well cause you to be defeated rather quickly. You see red. You attack but leave the slightest opening. It could be anything. It could be that you didn’t tuck your chin, which easy leaves an opening for me to simply Parry your attack and choke you out. These are the things I look for.”
, Erik slowly ranted.

”I do want you to know that I respect what you’ve done for this country and the people in it. I do. But that doesn’t mean that I won’t be making you look like a fool this Saturday. I’ll be doing that. It doesn’t matter how hard you fight. You aren’t good enough. You don’t have the mindset of a true warrior. And that is what it takes to take me down. You do not have it. And so, you will be facing a symphony of violence. You will be struck with awe when you see it.And then? You will be uttering the words I quit. The sad thing about all of this is that you won’t understand why or how. But rest assured that you weren’t the first. You won’t be the last.

There were many before you. All thought of themselves as the most dangerous men walking. They werent. They were each proven wrong. Much like you will be on Saturday when I walk into that arena empty handed but leave with a championship I don’t even want. Hell..I might just make you look like a fool, win, and then let you keep that belt.

You’re a big talker, BWP. You excrete feces from your mouth each time you open it. My words don’t get to you? Then why are you defending yourself verbally against them? You’ve made it a point to defend yourself and your beloved corps. That’s how I know my words are getting to you, BWP. You turn this little pregame before the combat into a game of “I know you are, but what am I?” I half expect you to go on about sticks and stones, but I would rather not have to sit through another promo where you play with your dick and spew nonsense. I’d much rather get down to business and prove to the world just how much better I am.

The time for talking is over. The time for unleashing a beautiful symphony of violence is here. Can you survive it? Probably not. See you then”

Erik breathed deeply once more

Fade

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like erikblack's post:
JimCaedus (11-30-2017), Vincent Lane (11-30-2017)