Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Darkness pt2
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

11-28-2017, 07:06 AM

Erik Black was no normal man. He wasn’t the guy who grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. No. Erik Black is the epitome of what is called “The Hero's Journey.”.

Now, everyone knows what the hero's journey is. Stories of old told these stories about ancient hero’s. It was Hercules and his 7 tests. For Erik, his hero's journey has always been…life.

Erik was born to a very poor family in Compton, California. He had an older brother named Max. His parents were childhood sweethearts. They were a loving family and gave their children what they needed.

Erik's journey started on his fifth birthday.

Erik Black was born Erik James Black on June fifteenth nineteen eighty three. He was born to James and Melissa Black. He had an older brother, Max, who was five years older. James and Melissa were highschool sweethearts and had married right after highschool.

His mother and father had always wanted a large family, but couldn't afford one. So they settle on two kids. James Black worked as a grocery store clerk. Melissa Black was a stay at home mom. The two had decided that, no matter what, they would always have their mother in the home. While they didnt have any money, they got along just fine.

The day was June fifth nineteen eighty eight. It was young five year old Erik's birthday. It was a rainy day. And a day Erik would try to forget.

Like any boy on his birthday, Erik was excited. He wasn't excited about a big party or lots of presents. His family was dirt poor and he often went to bed hungry. No, Erik was excited for cake. His mother always baked a cake on birthdays. Birthdays were the only days that the Black family could indulge in sweets. They were a poor family in finances only. The home was filled with love and always had been.

Young Erik bounded down the stairs of his home. It wasn't a big home. It was small and all that his father could afford. There were badly patched walls everywhere. The floor creaked and there was one stair you had to be careful on. It was a middle stair and it was very close to falling in. A sudden scream stopped him. He was curious yet scared. He slowly begs to make his way down the stairs when his older brother Max came darting up the stairs. He grabbed Erik and shoved him into a closet. Together they sat there, listening to their mothers screams. Neither could do anything to help. Erik was only five. Max, while oler was still only ten.

This moment would stick with him for years. It was a moment that made him who he was. He tried twice to get away from his brother, finally doing so on his second try. He threw open the closet door and darted down the stairs.

"Erik! No!"

He didn't listen. He bounded down the stairs, feeling a need to do whatever he could. He didn't know why his mother was screaming, but even at five years old, he knew it was bad.

Erik jumped over that middle step but couldn't stick the landing. He rolled the rest of the way, only about four steps. What he saw took his breathe away.

His father laid lifeless at the front door. Blood pooled around his head in a lake of red, A wrapped box still in his right hand. Tears began to fall down young Erik's face. He was young, but he knew what that meant.

"Grab the boy!", came a deep, gravely voice. "Tie him to the chair".

A tall man with a black mask grabbed Erik. He struggled but was obviously too weak to get away. The tall man sat Erik down on an old, wooden kitchen chair. He grabbed the extension cord that plugged into their wooden box tv and wrapped it around him. He struggled while the other three men, all wearing black masks and black clothing, crowded around his mother.

Erik sat there tied to that chair. He was forced to watch as the four of them raped his mother..one by one. Her screams filled his head. Tears streaked down his dirty face. He closed his eyes tightly. The screams finally stopped, after what seemed like eternity. He heard footsteps behind him and finally a door closing. He opened his eyes. Those icy blue eyes of his met the dead eyes of his beautiful mother. Shed been staring at him, pleading internally that he not see this.

In ever story..in every life, there are moments that make a person. There are moments that help shape who that person will become. This was one of those times for Erik, as it would any small child. It angered him. It terrified him. Most importantly, it scared him.

He would eventually find out who these men were, but that is a story for another day.

What mattered was that this set Erik's journey into motion. This was his low point. This was his rock bottom. In order to become someone, he'd need to pick himself up. Of course it too Erik years to do. He was only five years old when this all started. But look at what the man became!

As I said before. Erik Black is no ordinary man. No. He is someone who has gone on the perverbial hero’s journey. He isn’t one to be taken lightly. He isn’t someone that a Marine with his ass over his head should ever talk down to. The things Erik Black went through in such a short time would make most human beings simply give up. Any other person would have ended themselves. But Erik Black simply carried on.

Some would say that he did all that he’s done through sheer will. The man has been shot. He’s been stabbed. He's been homeless…Left living in a box as a preteen with no food and nowhere to go. His sheer will to survive kept him alive. His sheer will to keep going is what got Erik Black through life. He is a man who started out with nothing and ended up with an empire.

I don’t claim to know anything about Bearded War Pig. He looks like a disgusting hobo to me, but I do know Erik Black. He isn’t a man who has ever gone down easily. He isn’t a man who has ever taken a step backwards. And he isn’t a man who has quit in him. He is truly the most challenging opponent the XWF's resident hobo has faced yet.

"You need to get to my office."

Erik sat there in front of a computer. He looked worried. It was as if someone had walked over his grave.

Erik cared about his employees. He cared about their families. He put their well being on himself. So when Darkness came back and began stalking Jason Cash's family, Erik took it personally.

He was still staring at the computer screen when the two huge doors that led to his office creeked open.

Jason Cash, in his white T-shirt, jeans, and cowboy boots, stumbled into the office.

"I have a gun at Darkness. He's been at your house, Jason.", Erik said calmly. He looked at the screen.

On that screen was Darkness. He was just under a tree..taking pictures. Jason's face turned red. He went for the door.

"Wait.", Erik said. "All I have to do is give Rex the word.", Erik added. Jason stopped and turned around. Whyy yo ass ain't done it?", Jason asked. Erik eyed him. "I wanted it to come from you.", Erik answered. He then pushed a button. "Take the shot.", Erik said.

In truth, Erik didn’t want to say it. Darkness was his best friend years ago. They were tag team partners. They were champions. They were like brothers. Darkness turned on Erik. Darkness left him bloodied. Erik never forgave him.

The two stared at the computer. A loud bang was heard. The picture cut out, but the voice of Rex Butler, former ZT member rang out. "I got him".

Jason sighed a sigh of relief. He then ran out of the door.

Erik was left alone to think on matters. He'd always been one to keep a calm mind. After all, if you lose control, you lose. That’s the mindset Erik Black has always had. He’d spent his entire life thinking that way. It had gotten him all that he has.

Bearded War Pig. I’m Erik Black. I am your worst nightmare. I truly do mean that. I’m the most dangerous man you’ve ever had the privilege to compete against. I would say that it’s nice to meet you, but that would be a lie. I simply do not like most Marines. Oh I respect everything they do for the country, I just can’t deal with the misplaced ego. After all…the hand to hand fighting skills leave a lot to be desired. They’re fairly basic to those of us who have studied more advanced techniques. I’m sure you’re a monster to most fans who just don’t know any better. They probably look at you as if you’re some unstoppable Force to be reckoned with. But I don’t look at you like that. No. I simply see a man with an ego bigger than what his actual fighting skills should allow.

Erik turned around in his chair to look out of the window. He watched as the people below him scurried to wherever it was they were going .

Those people down there consider you to be a very dangerous man. Those people down there are fools. You are not a dangerous man. You are a bit of a joke. At least to someone of my talent and skill.

You see. I am the epitome of what makes a true warrior. I’m greatly skilled in various martial arts that I’ve learned from some of the greatest in the world.

Erik grinned.

More importantly, I understand that a calm mind is the secret to physical combat. One must keep his emotions in check in order to fight the good fight. That is why I am the way I am. That is why I speak the way I do. That is one of the reasons why I am as dangerous as I am. And one of the many reasons as to why I am your worst nightmare.

I watch you, BWP. Mind if I call you that? I do not care either way. But as I was saying. I watch you. I see your antics. I see a hairy cartoon of a man. I half expect to see you put on a hunting cap and act out an Elmer fudd episode from years ago. I see you hopped up and ready for a fight. Most importantly.. I see a man who is not in control of his emotions. I see a man who is bouncing off of the walls emotionally. I see a man begging to be put down.

What would you say if I told you that I don’t want your television title? Would it calm you? Would the thought of losing your obviously precious title give you a bit of relaxation? I truly do not want that belt. It means nothing….to me at least. I’ve won enough championships over the years as can see clearly seen on my wall. I do not need another. No. What I care about is putting those like yourself…in your place.

Erik sighed to himself as he stared out of that window. It was a sunny day. He longed to be outside meditating in the sun light.

By that I mean…I only care about destroying those like yourself. I truly do not like seeing someone think of themselves so highly without having a reason to think that way. And no. I don’t care that you’re undefeated. I don’t care that you’ve been to war. What I care about is the fact that you’re fairly average as far as fighting skill goes but you have an ego the size of a mountain.

You are not a true warrior. You lack control over your emotions. And it’s very clear, BWP. I see your adrenaline going. I see that you’re ready to fight. But that is all in your head. A true warrior doesn’t think like that. A true warrior like myself just…is. My calm and clear mind keeps me one step ahead of you. It let’s my body react without actually thinking. A calm mind helps me not to make mistakes.

If you do not control your emotions in a fight, mistakes are made. That leads to losses. In your case, BWP, it leads to myself making you look like a fool and taking that television title you hold so dear. You get angry. It leads to putting yourself into a bad situation. You rush in seeing only read. You simply want to inflict pain. You lose because you weren’t thinking. You get overzealous. You think you have already won. You lose because you slow down a bit. This is what is going to happen to you, BWP.

I don’t blame you. No. I blame your military buddies. I blame your drill Sargeant for putting the idea that you can take down mountains with your bare hands into your head. That is how we got here today, BWP. That is why you’re the way you are. And that it why you will be on the wrong end off my symphony of violence this coming Saturday.

And you will be. Of that…there is no doubt. You lack what it takes to stop it. You lack what it takes to get through it. You always have. I am your worst nightmare, BWP. You will understand how true that is very….soon.

Fade

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like erikblack's post:
(11-28-2017), JimCaedus (11-28-2017), Vincent Lane (11-28-2017)