Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-28-2017, 05:35 AM

(11-27-2017, 04:11 PM)Maddy and Engy Said: So, I'mma tell ya what I liked about this. For starters, there was clearly a lot of effort put into the results. They were fun, well written, and I too must give props for the Brain and Monsoon team.

But more than the results, the final twist was just so damn selfless. Doc, you gave up your own title to ensure that this event had a great payoff. That degree of sacrifice for the good of the fed is rarely seen and I just wanted to let you know, as some one who didn't even participate, that it was noticed and appreciated so goddamn much. You made a call for the good of the entire XWF and your fellow players when you had absolutely no obligation t do so. Thank you.

Doc is an all-around great dude and one of the best people to ever have anything to do with XWF. I'm happy to see hard work get appreciated, especially for someone as deserving as he.

Now, let's quit fagging up the joint.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(11-28-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-28-2017), Imperial (11-28-2017), JimCaedus (11-28-2017)

Messages In This Thread
re:SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!! - by Vincent Lane - 11-28-2017, 05:35 AM