Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-27-2017, 04:11 PM

So, I'mma tell ya what I liked about this. For starters, there was clearly a lot of effort put into the results. They were fun, well written, and I too must give props for the Brain and Monsoon team.

But more than the results, the final twist was just so damn selfless. Doc, you gave up your own title to ensure that this event had a great payoff. That degree of sacrifice for the good of the fed is rarely seen and I just wanted to let you know, as some one who didn't even participate, that it was noticed and appreciated so goddamn much. You made a call for the good of the entire XWF and your fellow players when you had absolutely no obligation t do so. Thank you.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like The Engineer's post:
(11-27-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-27-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-27-2017), JimCaedus (11-28-2017), Scully (11-27-2017), Vincent Lane (11-28-2017)

Messages In This Thread
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!! - by The Engineer - 11-27-2017, 04:11 PM