Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 11:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-27-2017, 08:09 AM

Danny Imperial
26%

Chris Chaos
59%

Jim Caedus
68%

Scully
63%

BWP
70%

Lacertus
100%

We are down to our final six folks!

Only one can win!

Lacertus towers over most of the men in the ring. He's the freshest and definitely the strongest body in there right now so all five men go after him! He fights them off with ease, one by one. He tosses BWP into the corner then grabs Danny Imperial and hammers down on his face! Imperial stumbles away as Scully begins his attack only to be blocked, kicked, and thrown down! Chaos and Caedus attack together with drop kicks!! They bounce off of Lacertus, who bounces back into the ropes.... BWP is jumping off the second rope with a diving shoulder charge, but Lacertus catches him mid-air!! He carries BWP to the side and tosses him over into the LAKE OF FIRE!!!!!!

Eliminated by Lacertus - Bearded War Pig

Scully is back and follows up with another attack on Lacertus!! He has the bigger man teetering as Imperial comes over to give him a hand! Lacertus tries battling back, but Chaos and Caedus rush across the ring and help them finish the job!!!

Eliminated by Scully, Danny Imperial, Chris Chaos, and Jim Caedus - Lacertus

We're down to four folks!! Danny Imperial was the first to enter!! Will he be the last to leave?! Will he leave at all?!! Chris Chaos and Jim Caedus have been fighting a while too!! Scully has been on fire!! Who's going to take it?!!

Each man occupies a corner. Scully is the first to step out as Chaos and Caedus hang behind. Imperial meets Scully in the middle of the ring and look over to the other two. Chaos and Caedus look to one another and rush the middle! A four-man brawl starts!

Here we go!!! The final blows are going to be taken right here, Monsoon!!!

No man has a real target, they're just slinging fists! Scully begins boxing his way out of the middle and works everyone back! Chaos comes out of nowhere with the WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS ON SCULLY!!!

Oh my! He caught all of that one!! Scully's jaw could be broken.... Wait!!

Scully falls right into Caedus who picks him up!!!!

Imperial rushed in but missed his attack on Chaos!! Chaos has Imperial up!!!!

Katabasis and the Equalizer simultaneously in the ring!!!!!!

Scully and Imperial are out cold in the middle of the ring!!

Chaos looks at Caedus and Caedus back at Chaos...... They each grab their man and toss them out into the LAKE OF FIRE!!!!!

Eliminated by Jim Caedus - Scully

Eliminated by Chris Chaos - Danny Imperial

And there was two.

The fans go estatic as the rumble is finally coming to a close. Both Chris Chaos and Jim Caedus circle the ring, both avoiding the Mini Morbid sized hole in it, and focus 100% on scaling each other up one final time.

ALL OF SUDDEN!!!

The entire collisiem begins to rumble.

Oh now what?!

We're out of entrants, right?!

Yes! I think?

The lights go black!!!!

A red spotlight appears in the ring where the Mini Morbid sized hole is..... Ascending from the hole is none other than...............

DOCTOR LOUIS D'VILLE!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, what's Doc doing down there?

I'm afraid to ask.

The red spotlight grows wider until is covers the entire ring. Doc steps in the middle as Caedus and Chaos get ready for a fight. Doc looks over to them both and laughs.

Not today, my friends. The good doctor did not come here to fight. In fact, quite the opposite.

What's he up to?

Chaos and Caedus look to one another, not fooled by Doc's words they keep their dukes up, ready for anything.

This is the second year in a row that I've been allowed to host one of the biggest event of the year right here in my back yard. And as much of a prick that he is, Mister Lane has been so kind to allow me to reward some of the greatest gifts any competitor could ask for. Last year, as you all know, we crowned a new XWF Xtreme Champion. It didn't exactly pan out, am I right?

Who's he talking about?

Who cares?

This year, won't be much different. As I have something in my possession that many have tried to take, but could not. For well over a year, I, and I alone, have carried a burden that not only restricted me, but haunted me constantly. These days I'm not much for forced work, but as each month passed, that's what it seemed to turn into. The aching chatter of every little bug that thought they had something going for them. The constant, pathetic groveling that I've heard throughout my career of just giving someone a chance. Nonsense. So, without any further delay, I'm washing my hands of it.

He doesn't mean?

Demons, ghouls, spirits, and XWF....

Your winners.

And the new

XWF Tag Team Champions

Chris Chaos and Jim Caedus!!!!!!!

Chaos and Caedus look at one another speechless as the XWF Tag Team Title belts appear from thin air around their waist.

You've gotta be kidding?! Doc is relinquishing his titles?! He's had them forever!

The weight of a champion is sometimes to heavy to bare, Monsoon!

I'll tell him you said that.

Don't do that to me.

Caedus and Chaos still aren't sure what to say as the good doctor stands beside them, a hand on each shoulder before he raises their arms in the air in victory!!!

Winners and NEW XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - Chris Chaos and Jim Caedus

I think that's all the time we have, fans. It's a been a pleasure! Brain, same to you!

See you in Hell, Monsoon!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-27-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-27-2017), JimCaedus (11-27-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-28-2017), Scully (11-27-2017), Vincent Lane (11-27-2017)

Messages In This Thread
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!! - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 11-27-2017, 08:09 AM