Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 06:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-26-2017, 04:35 PM

[Image: D7D1uhO.png?1]

Danny Imperial
80%

Michael McBride
83%

Broken Oswald
103%

It's Calypso! Calypso has entered the Shove It Rumble!

Calypso continues to jog down to the ring at a stead pace. He reaches the apron and points to all of the competitors in the ring, including Oswald, McBride, and Imperial. Imperial and McBride are still down, the only man standing in the ring is Broken Oswald! He waits for Calypso to take a couple of steps and slams him down the mat with a forearm!

Calypso just collapsed like a cardboard box, Heenan!

A wet cardboard box!

He picks Calypso up and sets him up for a powerbomb! He lifts him up and slams him down hard in the center of the ring! McBride attacks the back of Oswald with a hammerfist and barely budges the big man. Oswald turns around and pushes McBride away with one hand and takes his attention back to Calypso. McBride dives at Oswalds right leg and finally takes the big man down to one knee! Imperial is to his feet now and rushes over, planting Broken Oswald on his back with a clothesline!

Down goes Oswald!

Now good luck getting him up to throw him out!

Imperial and McBride are eye balling each other once again. These two have seen people come and go in this rumble already with not much team work from either.

It IS every man for himself, Monsoon!

Imperial starts hitting Oswald in the chest and stomach with his boots. McBride follows as Calypso gathers his bearings in the corner then rushes over and joins in the beating! Oswald takes every boot, but manages to fight to his hands and knees.

Three men struggling to keep this behemoth down!

Imperial switches to forearms while Calypso an McBride continue laying the boots to Oswald's back. Oswald manages to get a foot down then springs up in an explosion of momentum! He bellows aloud and begins fighting each of the men off one by one, switching between them!

Fists are flying everywhere, Brain!

I think we're close to another entrant!

The timer reaches :10 on the screen and the fans begin counting down again as Broken Oswald fights off Danny Imperial, Michael McBride, and Calypso!

McBride takes a hard fist to the face and falls back into the corner, Calypso got caught with a boot, and Imperial just got nailed with an elbow!

THREE!!

TWO!!!

ONE!!!

Here you go Heenan!

What?

You wanted talent? You can't argue that a former Univeral Champion isn't talented!

Get off my case, Monsoon!

I just want you to admit that this even has been filled with talent!

And agree with you? Over my dead body!

Very funny!

Chris Chaos sprints out from the hellfire and rushes to the ring like a bullet! He runs across the apron and straight to the top rope where he dives off and nails Oswald, who was the only one standing in the center of the ring, with a missile drop kick!!

Chaos coming out like a ball of fire!

He goes straight over to Calypso and starts hammering down on him in the corner! He throws Calypso out from the corner towards the corner Imperial was sitting in, but the Hart Champion steps out uses the momentum to throw Calypso awkwardly into the corner with a suplex! McBride attacks McBride and the two take their fight across the ring.

Oswald steps up behind Chaos and grabs him atop his shoulders...

Oswald never went down from that drop kick, he just absorbed it and stared at Chaos as he went after Calypso!

Oswald grabs Chaos by his head with both hands and throws him across the ring!

Bodies are flying everywhere out here, Brain!

McBride is working on Imperial in the corner beside the mayhem going on. Oswald steps to the corner where Chaos and Calypso are lying and goes after Calypso first. He picks him up and hits Calypso with the DELETION!!

Oh! Did ya see that, Monsoon? Calypso is dead.

Oswald gets to his feet and takes a boot to the face from Chris Chaos who came running out of the corner! Oswald goes down! Chaos focuses on Calypso now and picks him up! Equalizer on Calypso in the middle of the ring!!!!

Calypso is being punished!

Danny Imperial and Michael McBride bring their battle out to the middle of the ring where Calypso is lying unconcious. Oswald stands over Calypso and gets bumped into by McBride! Oswald turns around and pushes McBride hard into the corner! Imperial moves aside as McBride is thrown by him and hits hard in the corner. Chaos cracks Danny Imperial in the jaw with the Wrong Side of the Tracks!!!

Superkick!

Danny Imperial's eyes just rolled in the back of his head. I could see that from here.

Imperial lies flat on his back after taking all of the kick from Chaos. Meanwhile, Oswald picked up a dead Calypso and threw him into the same corner as McBride! McBride ducks down and back body drops Calypso out into the the hellfire!!!!!

Eliminated by Michael McBride - Calypso

That's it for Calypso!

Oswald rushes the corner and squashes McBride! The crowd begins to count down from ten as Chaos stands and waits center ring while Oswald works on McBride and Danny Imperial still lies on his back behind him!

Three!

TWO!!!!

ONE!!!!

It's the Universal Champion, Robbie Bourbon!

Robbie Bourbon emerges from the hellfire and walks slowly towards the ring, only stopping at the top of the ramp for a moment to look out to the demonic crowd cheering and jeering him alike. He enters the ring and gets immediate work from Chris Chaos!

Former champion versus current champion! Here we go!

Imperial is gaining some life back from being hit with the Wrong Side of the Tracks from Chaos a bit earlier. He takes his time reaching a corner to assist him gaining his feet.

Oswald has McBride beaten down in the corner and has started to work on getting him over the top rope. McBride has resisted enough to not allow Oswald to simply pick him up and lift him over.

Robbie Bourbon has fought back against Chris Chaos, but with interference from Danny Imperial, Bourbon is pushed to the corner. Imperial attack Chaos and shoves him into the corner adjacent to the one the Universal Champ is occupying.

I bet the Hart Champ's jaw is still sore from that kick, Brain!

Imperial has taken a beating in this match, Monsoon, I don't think I'd be messing around with a guy like Chris Chaos right now!

I told you! The guy has heart!

I'm going home.

Imperial lifts Chris Chaos up on the turnbuckle and climbs to the second. He grabs him around the waist and throws him over his shoulder!

Imperial has been suplexing the entire roster tonight!

Imperial sees Oswald continually trying to remove Michael McBride from the rumble and runs over to assist! On his way over, Robbie Bourbon stops him!

Is Robbie just talking to Danny Imperial?

This isn't the first time someone's tried colluding with Imperial! I wouldn't trust him either, Danny!

Robbie heads towards the corner with Oswald and McBride, but Imperial grabs him and sends him across the ring! Bourbon bounces off the ropes and smacks Imperial with a solid shoulder and Imperial goes down again!

The Hart Champion showing a bit more wear and tear than Universal Champion here.

I thought he had heart, Monsoon?!

Shut up!

Chaos is up on his feet and started over towards Oswald and McBride. McBride managed to fight his way out of the corner, but still hasn't gained much ground on Broken Oswald. Chaos cracks the big man in the leg with a quick kick followed up by a high enziguri!

Times almost up, Monsoon! Who's next?

THREE!!

TWO!!!!

ONE!!!!

It's Jim Caedus! One of the two 24/7 Briefcase holders! And there are TWO XWF Champions in the ring right now!

The possibilities are endless in the XWF!

Caedus runs out from the fire and brimstone and rushes down to the ring with a mixed reaction from the demons!! He enters the ring and goes after the big man Broken Oswald who is still on the mat recovering from kick from Chaos! Chaos helps with with own pair of boots to the back of the head of the broken one! McBride joins in too!

A beat-down on Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis for the second time in this match and it doesn't look like he's as quick to get us this time!

Caedus lifts Oswald up as Chaos steps back. McBride helps with the big man and moves him towards the ropes. Oswald fights back though! He elbows McBride across the head and sends him flying backwards and pushes Caedus away with one hand! Chaos goes to rush in, but stop as Oswald was waiting for him!

Ya know, I think Chris Chaos is smarter than he looks!

Oswald was waiting for him, but now what is he going to do?!

Caedus didn't take the shove to kindly and pounced right back with a combination of precise kicks and punches to different limbs of the giant.

Robbie Bourbon is still going to work on Danny Imperial, but not for long as McBride diverts his attention to the Universal Champion! This gives Imperial enough time to catch his breath away from the action.

Jim Caedus is doing his best to keep the giant Broken Oswald at bay!

Imperial rests on one knee against the ropes while Chris Chaos looks around the ring trying to pin point his next target. In another corner, Robbie Bourbon fights off the attacks made by Micahel McBride.....

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-26-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-26-2017), JimCaedus (11-26-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-26-2017), Scully (11-26-2017), The Engineer (11-26-2017)

Messages In This Thread
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!! - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 11-26-2017, 04:35 PM