Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-26-2017, 12:43 PM

Danny Imperial
93%

Nate Higgers
89%

Michael McBride
97%

Imperial catches himself on the ropes and lands back to his feet safely in the ring. Higgers doesn't give up on the attack and goes back after Imperial! He lands a kick to the stomach of the Hart Champion and sends him back towards the corner and continues to beat him down! Imperial catches a boot then trips Nate backwards! McBride is to his feet now and lands a couple of boots of his own to Higgers! McBride looks up to Imperial....

Oy!

Oh no!

McBride signals with his thumb to the outside of the ring and motions towards Nate Higgers.

It looks like McBride wants Imperial to give him a hand in removing Nate Higgers!

Never trust and Irishman!

Imperial doesn't react at all to McBride's gesture, but reaches down to pick up Nate Higgers from the mat. He pushes Nate into the corner and McBride joins him in trying to eliminate Higgers!

Here we go! Team work could result in our first elimination of the evening!

Fight Nate!

It looks like we're within seconds of our next entrant! Who will it be?!

THREE!!

TWO!!!

ONE!!!

Who is THIS guy?

James Ellsworth is number four!!

James Ellsworth jogs out from the fire and down to the ring! He steps in and begins helping Imperial and McBride take out Nate Higgers, but catches an elbow from McBride as the Irishman struggled to push out Nate Higgers! Ellsworth staggers back in the ring and feels his jaw. His face turns red as he looks out to the crowd!

It looks like Ellsworth didn't take too kindly to that elbow!

Take out the Irishman!

Ellsworth rushes over to the opposite corner! He measures it up.... Sprints across and dives on all three men!

NO!!

McBride and Imperial moved at the last second! Ellsworth only managed to splash Higgers!

Well, that kind of panned out for him!

I don't think it will, Monsoon!

Ellsworth leaves the corner and gets grabbed by Danny Imperial!

Imperial Insanity in the middle of the ring!

James Ellsworth just got destroyed!

McBride grabs Nate Higgers and tosses him out of the corner. McBride sends Nate into the ropes, Nate bounces off, but is immediately clotheslined by Imperial and sent backwards over the top rope into the LAKE OF FIRE!!!

Eliminated by Danny Imperial - Nate Higgers

Ellsworth is still laid out in the middle of the ring and McBride doesn't look happy that Imperial jumped in like that.

I think McBride is taking offense here.

Irish temper, Monsoon. I hope he gets a black eye.

Ellsworth does his best to move and begins crawling towards the corner away from the two arguing men beside him. McBride pokes the chest as he rants into the face of the Hart Champion.

McBride and Imperial both look down to James Ellsworth who hasn't made it to the corner yet, but Imperial slugs McBride across the face before any other decisions can be made. McBride flies back into the ropes and manages to get his leg up to stop a clothesline from Imperial.

Imperial takes the kick to the stomach and tries to bounce back from it, but McBride kicks him again and lands a DDT on the champ! He gets right back up to his feet and heads over to James Ellsworth who just managed to get himself up and sitting in the corner. McBride lands a boot to his stomach and grabs him by the head and whips him down to the mat with a snap mare!

Imperial is reaching his feet now and as McBride was picking up Ellsworth to deliver more punishment, he drops him. He heads over to Danny Imperial and slugs him in the back again! Imperial strikes back with a stiff elbow to the gut, then wraps his arms around McBride and throws him over his shoulder!

Wow! These two have been going back and forth here, Brain.

Maybe because no real talent has made it to the ring yet, other than Nate Higgers, of course.

Are you saying the Hart Champion Danny Imperial and former Xtreme Champion Michael McBride do not fit into a "talented" category for you?

I'm just saying they haven't impressed me yet, is all. Is that bad? Is that so wrong? Am I supposed to be 'Wow'd' ten minutes into a match, Monsoon?

I'm just saying that some of these men have a reputation that preceeds them!

Yeah, you know what reputation preceded in Michael McBride's life?

What?

I don't know! I never heard of the guy before tonight.

Imperial and McBride circle the center of the ring now as they catch their breath while Ellsworth continues to drag himself around the mat.

McBride is the slightly fresher body out here, but the Hart Champion, Danny Imperial, has shown just that.... Heart!

Don't be so corny, Monsoon! You've been to how many rumbles in your day? You know it takes a lot more than that to survive one of these!

Actually....

The two men tie up in the ring and Imperial takes the advantage with a headlock. He keeps McBride's head wrapped tight as McBride pushes him off the ropes. Imperial bounces off the other set and ducks a clothesline! McBride turns around and jumps in the air for a drop kick, but Imperial holds the other set of ropes! McBride springs back up to his feet like a cat and runs after Imperial and attempts to clothesline him over! Imperial ducks and lifts McBride up and to the outside! McBride manages to land on his feet on the apron and elbows Imperial in the back of the head! Imperial stumbles towards the center of the ring! As Imperial turns around to face his opponent, McBride springs himself across the ring and hits a big shoulder block on the Hart Champion and knocks him down!

Meanwhile, Ellsworth has finally reached his feet after hanging out in the corner.

Ten more seconds and we'll get our next participant!

McBride drops a quick elbow drop on the face of Imperial. As he stands up he notices the clock on the Hell-Tron counting down from :10 and readies himself for the next competitor...

THREE!!!

TWO!!!

ONE!!!!!

From the fire marches Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis!!!!!!

Here comes a big man!

Oswald stomps steadily to the ring and climbs in. Oswald stares at McBride who remained still waiting for him in the ring. Ellsworth signals to McBride to take out Oswald together, McBride nods.

I think that's what it's going to take to get someone the size of Broken Oswald out of this Rumble early.

I think they're wasting their time! Trust me, I've managed big men in my day. Andre the Giant, for example. The man could take on seven men at once, Monsoon! It's going to take more than tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum here.

McBride signals for the attack and takes one step before stopping as Ellsworth goes pedal to the floor right into Oswald's grasp!

I told you, Monsoon! Never trust an Irishman!

Oswald picks up James Ellsworth like nothing and tosses him into the LAKE OF FIRE!!!!!

Eliminated by Broken Oswald - James Ellsworth

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

Oswald screams out and points at McBride! Imperial is to his feet now and readies himself next to McBride. Oswald rushes in and takes both of them out with a clothesline from each arm. He picks up McBride and lifts him up over his head, only to drop him back down to the mat behind him.

Not there, stupid! Out of the ring!

Oswald turns around and pulls Imperial the rest of the way to his feet and lifts him up on his shoulders! He carries him around the ring a couple of steps before slamming him down with a powerslam.

Broken Oswald walked in and took over this rumble, Heenan.

Just like I told you, Monsoon. Oswald is going to pick apart this guys one by one and walk out of here the winner, because there isn't one man here that can take down-----

You were saying?

Calypso emerges from the hellfire and panics trying to put out his purple bolo which was the only thing to catch fire on his way through! He throws it on the ground, it bursts into snakes, and they all slither away! He bounces around the stage a couple of times, smacks himself in the face, and jogs to the ring!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-26-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-26-2017), JimCaedus (11-26-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-26-2017), Scully (11-26-2017), The Engineer (11-26-2017), Vincent Lane (11-26-2017)

Messages In This Thread
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!! - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 11-26-2017, 12:43 PM