Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Blast from the past
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-25-2017, 11:58 PM

Miami, Florida
Wednesday 22nd November, 2.20pm and onwards....

Scully was at his little flat, alone. He had just finished watching last year's Shove It Rumble when Gabe Reno won and also received the XWF Xtreme Championship. The Xtreme Championship, a title that is only secondary to the big one, the Universal. The Xtreme Championship, a title which is defended under 24/7 rules and more importantly, a title Scully once held. Scully wouldn't mind getting his hands on that very title again but we all know that won't be the prize at the end, Engy won't be taking part for a start. So when there is only one man standing and Doctor D' Ville presents them with some sort of surprise, we wonder what will it be? A title shot? A briefcase? Some bux? A trip to Disneyland? A FREE appointment with D'Ville himself? Maybe one night of passion with Maria Brink or Roxy Cotton or Jenny Myst? Maybe all three? Or if you swing the other way, one night of bumsex with Cadryn? Maybe even a memebership into The Kings? Who knows?! D'Ville does! The options are endless. This made it even more desirable for Scully to win this thing (not the Cadryn bit).... It was most definetely something he thought about!

Skull gets up from his two seat sofa and makes his way to the kitchen, which in fact wasn't that far away. He grabs a mug from the tea tree and flicks the kettle on. He gets a spoon out of his drawer, opens the coffee container, scooping one spoonful and dropping it into the mug. He then opens the sugar container, taking two spoonfuls, he certainly wasn't sweet enough. Followed by some milk. Milk first in coffee unless you want to burn the coffee grains by pouring hot water straight on to it. It was nice to have some 'alone time after spending a lot of time at Natalies house, so to speak but he did miss her. He missed being a family with their little boy so Skull grabs his phone from the side and goes on to his messages. He clicks on 'Natalie xx' and proceeds to write her messages. When the message is complete, he sends it to her.

He wrote: "Hey gorgeous, you okay? Aston okay? I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner tonight? Just me & you xx"

The thing was they wasn't back together and hadn't sleor together since they broke up either but they had grew close again. Maybe Scully was hoping and there is nothing wrong with hope. Maybe she would never forgive him for being unfaithful but Skull wanted to ask her where their relationship was heading or if he was simply looking too much into it. Skull had been stood staring and thinking a while now about his relationship with Natalie. Skull had been in his own world and the kettle had been boiled a couple of minutes now. Skull flicks it back down and chuckles to himself. Then his buzzer goes to his flat, Scully answers the intercom... Will he ever make his beverage?

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"Hello"

At first there is silence, all Scully can hear is heavy breathing.. Scully listened and gave the person, whomever it may be a chance to speak up. Nothing. Scully, this time gets a little sarcastic.

"Hellllllllllooooooooooo"

Nobody talks once again. Skull shrugs and walks away from it.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Scully mutters "For fuck sake! instead of going to the intercom phone, he opens his door and marches down the hall way. He can see someone through the window but couldn't make out who. He opens the front door and is in complete shock....

"Hey Scully.. Miss me?"

Scully stared at this guy whoever he was. He looked a little muscular and was hiding his eyes behind his shades.

"Jason Reynolds. What the fuck do you want? More importantly how did you find out where I live?"

"Hey that's no way to speak to your old pal is it? Your old Tag-Team partner?"

"We're not friends! So I suggest you leave!"

"Come on Skull, don't be like that! I came all the way here to find you and you brush me off?"

"Yeah you're damn right, now fuck off!

"You still mad about what happened? Come on, that was years ago. I thought you would've gotten over that by now!"

"You got me fired from TXW. I had to take the flack because of your actions.. You left me hanging!"

"It wasn't like that, you can't say much anyway. You turnt your back on me. We were Tag-Team Champions and you took me out, vacating the tag-titles."

"You were holding me back, if I didn't do what I did.. I would never have become the heavyweight champion."

"But you could have couldn't you? I could have been at your side, hell I could have gotten a singles myself. But you attacked me, cheapshotted me...."

Things were getting a little tense now, a little heated as argument began to brew on Scullys doorstep.

"Yeah and what you did to get me fired wasn't a cheapshot? Just because I beat you. Beat you twice!"

"Yeah you did but you wouldn't beat me now!"

"You think?"

Scully grabs Jay by the scruff of the front of his t-shirt. A struggle emerges between the two as Jay grabs Scully too. There SHOVING each other on skulls doorstep and it escalates to the front of the flat. Skull gets the upperhand and shoves him against the wall. Scully headbutted Jason on the nose causing his nose to pour of blood. Water filled in Jays eyes.

"I warned You, time and time again. Now get outta here!"

"Fuck you, Scully!"

Skull throws Jason to the floor and walks away before it gets even worse. As Scully enters his flat, Jason shouts....

"YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!"

Skull smirks and shuts the door behind him. Maybe he'll get this coffee now....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-26-2017), JimCaedus (11-26-2017)