Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Goodbye.
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-24-2017, 02:57 AM

[Image: glare.gif]

He’s crouched in the corner, muttering something over and over to himself under his breath. His back is curved uncomfortably, his hair is a matted mess, and his feet are bare and dirty. His gaze is fixated on a spot on the floor, a few feet away from him. His hands are cupped together, left over right, right over left, left over right, right over left, left over right, right over left. Nail dragging across his skin.

”We can do better.”

His lips move so quickly they’re almost a blur, his tongue darts out to lick at his dry, cracked lips. His teeth flash every now and then, canines biting into his lip, sometimes so hard that it draws blood. That too is quickly licked up. His eyes blink irregularly, sometimes only one eye blinking at a time.

”We can do better.”

Imperial is wearing his workout gear, long white tights from waist to ankles, with nothing covering his torso. His wrists are taped up, and it would have extended to his fists if he hadn’t ripped it off hastily as the thoughts had begun to flood his mind. He could no longer tell which voices were his own, and which were Mr. Imperials. He could no longer differentiate between his own pleading and the rebukes of the other.

”We can do better.”

A door creaks open off frame, and a stream of light floods into the room. A concerned voice breaks through his mutterings.

”Danny… Fuck.”

Rhiannon rushes into the room, making a move towards the huddled Imperial, before he stops her. His head darted up the second she had walked in, but as she moves closer, his eyes widen and his mutterings cease.

”Leave.”

”Lord, how many of these are you going to have?”

Imperial rises up from his position, and walks over to Rhiannon. His posture is perfect, and his hand pushes his hair off his face.

”We need to meld together a little better, you see… It’s difficult to simply takeover every time Danny needs to do anything that takes a set of balls. Now… If we were perfectly symbiotic, it’d be far easier to accomplish what needs be done.”

Rhiannon tenses up, but doesn’t back down. Staring at Imperial dead in the eyes, she huffs.

”Danny’s got balls, he doesn’t need you to help him use them.”

”Hah! He just needed us to help him beat Jimmy, Chaos, Cadryn and win this Championship. What has he done, other than fuck whores and dance about like some kind of clown?

”Maybe if you would just le-“

”Let us stop you right there, sugarplum. You see, we can’t afford to let Danny take off his training wheels. That’s exactly what we are, training wheels. Maybe one day, when he’s retired and has nothing left to accomplish, but not today, not tomorrow, not- You catch my drift.”

”You’re nothing but a defense mechanism, you’re no individual. You’re just Danny trying to figure himself out. Whenever he does, you’ll disappear, and… And I’ll get my damned brother back. I’ll let you do what you want, but don’t you fucking dare make him a laughing stock, all huddled up in the corner like some cheap horror movie, you carry that body like it’s Imperial. Like it’s fucking royalty.”

Imperial throws his head back and laughs loudly, the sound echoing off the concrete walls.

”Oh we understand. Can’t be looking bad even if we’ve got a little case of schizophrenia. Yeah, why the hell not saunter around in pretty suits and a fake smile plastered on our face, let’s be normal, shall we?”

Imperial’s hand darts out from his side and his fingers wrap around either side of Rhiannon’s chin. His fingers press into her cheeks, as her own hands come up to grab at his wrist.

”Why don’t you take this pretty little mouth, find something to put in it, and fuck right off from our business? We’re the only ones here who give even a single shit about Danny, and we both know that. So, fuck. Off.”

His fingers relax, and he pushes his hand out, throwing Rhiannon back a few steps. She rubs the red spots his fingers leave on her cheeks, spitting at his feet before storming out of the room. The door slams behind her with a thud, and Imperial chuckles to himself a few times.

“You see Danny, listen carefully. You only need Us. We’re the only ones willing to fight for you, we’re the only ones willing to hurt for you and we’re definitely the only ones capable enough to feed our appetite. We know it hurts, we feel it too. We know its… Daunting, to be swarmed by these voices in our head, but we can do better, friend.

Every word spoken, we can speak better if you only trust us fully. Every action taken, will be more effective if you only add your conviction to it. Each prey that finds its way before us, we’ll be able to hunt down more efficiently. Take my hand, friend, and let us rip through every blockade.”

Imperial inhales deeply, closing his eyes and holding it for three seconds, before exhaling.

“You’ve been useful, you’ve helped me out, but I don’t want to have… Voices in my head. I just want to do. I just want to be, just leave. Vanish.

“That’s what we’re offering, silly. Embrace us, and all you’ll hear is… Silence. All you’ll feel is hunger and all you’ll do is hunt.”

A look of confusion dances across Danny’s features.

“And how am I supposed to… Accept you?”

“Give everything else up.”

“What is there to give up?”

“Oh, so much, friend. Your home, first of all. Your wealth, secondly. Your family, oh you don’t like that do you? Lastly, your very name.”

“What the fuck are you on. You would have me give up everything that makes me… Me?”

“Don’t be a damned fool, none of that is who you are. Don’t you fucking get it. You aren’t who you’ve been trying to be. All these things you desperately cling to, simple to keep you ‘sane’, simply to help you feel normal in this abnormal world. Lose it all and embrace who you truly are.”

“And what would that be, since you no me so well, what am I truly?”

“Imbecile, how can you still not understand it. You are us. We are your true self, we embody your true intentions, your true desires. All you want is to eat, all we want is to eat. All you want is to crush, all we want is to crush. All you want is to dominate, all we want is to dominate. Stop clinging to these irrelevant, temporary things, embrace US.”

“I… I… I don’t know.”

”You want to be free, don’t you?

”Yes, of course.”

”You want to be the driver of your own life, don’t you?

”Fuck, of course.”

”You want to win this Sunday.”

”Of course.”

”You never want to lose again.”

”Yes, yes, you know that.”

”You never want to feel incompetent again.”

”Never again.”

”You don’t want to be held down”

”I do not.”

”You will dominate.”

”I will.”

”And if anything gets in your way, you’ll crush them too.”

”I… I will.”

”Danny loses. Imperial, does not.”

”Imperial does not.”

”Say goodbye to Danny.”

”Goodbye, Danny.”

He drops to a knee, the energy draining from his body. His breathing is heavy, and he’s forced to steady himself with one hand. After almost a minute, he manages to push himself back up onto his feet. He moves with purpose towards the door. He walks to his bedroom, eyes always looking ahead. The Hart Title is displayed on his wall, which he takes down. He glances to a packed suitcase he doesn’t remember preparing against the wall. He undresses quickly, putting on a pitch black suit. Picking up the suitcase by it’s side handle, he strolls out of the room, walking out of the door, with his title in one hand and his suitcase in the other. A smile slowly creeps onto his face as he exits the door. His hands move to his jacket, buttoning it up.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Imperial's post:
(11-24-2017), drezdin5788 (11-24-2017), Unknown Soldier (11-25-2017)