Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Fahrenheit--Spittin' Flames
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-25-2017, 09:49 PM

"So War Pig decided to take shots, just like the ones him and his jar head buddies took that killed innocent men, women and children overseas. He compared me to a starving dog who may might like this is a desperation match for me. If anything, this is a desperation match for him. He still needs to prove himself. BWP being Television Champion is the epitome of everything that is wrong with television in America. The scruffy beard, the gross sense of self-entitlement because he "served this nation", the tobacco spitting, drawl talking redneck is just what we don't need. BWP is Trump's America. At least Neville was stately, regal, gentlemenly. But, what Neville was---British. Just like the British of recent history, he let an American undercut him and take his spotlight. He was wearing down week by week. Each match closer and closer to defeat. It was only a matter of time before he dropped the belt. If BWP had beaten him fresh, maybe he would deserve a shotgun blast into the air or two, but he didn't. He beat him in the fourth quarter, when he had been on the bench all game. Fresh legs beating tired legs. At that point, anyone could have beaten Neville. It isn't an accomplishment that he has the belt, it is a technicality, to be honest. But that is fine, let him flaunt it around like a maila envelope on the Maury show. Lets see how he does when he is facing one after another after another. It doesn't matter if he enters number one or number 20, eventually, he will have to get through me. Being a soldier, he should know all about a "war of attrition". That is what this is, attrition. War Pig proved once already that he will fizzle out when the going gets tough---just look the past 6 months. Superstar of the month to off the roster. Now he is back and everyone wants to crown him king? Maybe he truly is an American, taking things he hasn't earned and calling them his own. I have another title for him to take.......another victim of the chaos.

Imperial is so focused on himself that he can't possibly be focused on anyone else. Just watch an Imperial promo if you want to see an internal conflict. I have seen strippers with daddy issues that are more stable than Danny Imperial. Imperial has been throughout this entire process more concerned with the voices in his head than the voices outside of it. He thinks because he came back and beat me that I am suddenly disposable. He listed off a list--a short one, but a list nonetheless--or "signature wins" on his quest to become the Hart Champion. He is like War Pig in regards to taking the belt off a beaten down champion. A man who I beat already. A man who I was supposed to come back and challenge for said title. Well now Imperial is going to run a gauntlet of sorts, but just like Piggy over there, he is going to run into me eventually. I know, he isn't concerned, and why would he be? But just know that I am taking mental notes of all of this, and it is driving me to fight that much harder. It is pushing me to hurt Danny again. To put him back on the shelf. To show him that his win was a fluke and if he fought me one on one, there isn't a chance in hell he is walking out with that title. He knows it, I know it, the XWF universe knows it.

Robbie Bourbon, the man who needed help from Archie Lawson to steal a win over me and get his chance at James Raven, a man I have beaten twice, doesn't benefit from a win here at all. Robbie Bourbon is on top of the world---and we are all worried it may collapse. His days are numbered, and he knows it. He needed all he could muster to beat Peter Gilmour, perhaps the only member on this roster who previously held the Uni Title and hovers somewhere near Scully in the joke department. Robbie isn't good, he is just the lovable fat guy who cosplays as a super hero and sometimes takes us on adventures. The modern day crocodile hunter, the difference is, he never actually finds what he is looking for. But like that sting ray that killed the legend, I am the final spike in the coffin of the biggest---literally---paper champion this company has seen since Frodo was still running the show. Robbie Bourbon may cause another earthquake in Haiti when he hits the mat from going over the ropes, but oh well, fuck 'em!

Jim Caedus. The man I can't beat. The man who everyone says has my number. The man who has a brief case ONLY because he was one punch luckier than I was on top of that scaffolding. It could very easily be me with that guranteed shot. He knows this. But Jim Caedus is vulnerable when alone. Notice when he has had his success. AX3 he rose to glory, then hovered somewhere in the abyss, now with the Apex......he needs that stability around him in order to hide his flaws. What are his flaws you ask? Well I have faced him enough to know that he is overy aggressive and tends to make mistakes because of it. One charge and one quick move and he could be over the ropes on his hairy ass in the blink of an eye. He isn't calculated. And he looks like he and Pig could be cousins. The kind that sit outside on couches and drink PBR......and fuck. Brokeback WF. Notice Caedus hasn't put his briefcase up against me? Notice how all he can say about me is that I am a cuck. Jim Caedus has gone soft. Jim Caedus is a limp dick stuffed into the tightey whities of life. He isn't a concern to anyone anymore.

Trust me.

Scully has an awful lot to say without his helmet on. He finally velcroed his shoes on and he thinks he is a big boy now. He thinks he can talk tough and anyone can take him seriously. He doesn't know what tough is. He would still be out of the business if it wasn't for the resurgence of Guppy Parsh. They made quite the run in the little tag tournament, but Guppy did all the work. Guppy made headlines when he pinned Caedus. Where was Scully in all this? Sniffing crayons and taking credit. Scully is most known around these parts for turning down challenges, not facing them. Won't crumble in the rumble? Bitch, please.

What do all of these men have in common? They all needed someone else to be the pinnacle of their success. Whether that person is on their team, or that person was in the waning part of a career or a great run, they needed to scavange like hyenas instead of taking down like lions. Why am I so polarizing? Because I am battle tested. I have taken every challenge head on. Sometimes, I have been in over my head. Sometimes I haven't been up to the task but I always got the A game. I never needed anyone, or wanted anyone. I faced the top competition here and I pushed them to the brink or beat them. I am perhaps the most war-saavy veteran in this match. I am perhaps the only one suitable, capable, to pull off something like this. I may be the only one who comes in with something still to prove. The rest of these cum stains, they can't hold a candle stick. This is a four man match. Five if you feel compelled to consider Scully a man.

I have been away for a while. I put Gabe Reno, the man I was responsible for making famous, on the shelf for good. I stopped that epidemic, and now I have a chance to create my own. I have a chance to start over. I have a chance to be the shocker of the entire business. Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY, is giving me this match. Rumor has it they have Caedus as a shoe in with a possible Imperial sighting. I see them as nothing but targets. Victims.

The chaos is coming again, and you can try to fight it but this is one fire that just cannot be stopped.

Fahrenheit

The city's on fire and they trying to blame me
Fought with the Devil now he's trying to frame me
Nobody listens but parasites
Cause they don't know the meaning of fahrenheit

The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.

I am building a fire, and everyday I train, I add more fuel. At just the right moment, I light the match.

The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
JimCaedus (11-26-2017)