Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Euthanasia
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-21-2017, 11:46 PM

======€@£|)Ų$======

The common house spider; probably the most prevalent spider in our world. Harmless to humans and our pets, no threat in fact to any life form too large or wily to ever become ensnared in the arachnid's "ugly", chaotically spun strands of webbing. While most agile aloft in the webs of it's own genus, it's long legs (motoring the creature around via fluid propulsion) make it speedy enough to escape most predators OUT of it's web.

It's this speed that carries the spider away from the trail of miniscule black ants the first few times I place it amidst their swollen summer ranks.

--1988•Northwest Long Beach, CA•A Saturday--

This slightly frustrates me.

I see you running away. Running away to hide.

I resume the role of 8 year old God, pluck the spider up for the fifth time and drop her from half my height, aiming for the thick trail of ants.

Bullseye...and the impact took it's toll as well, I can see the eight legged little terror "limping".

Learning about God in church tomorrow will be boring. Playing God today is so much more entertaining.

An ant manages to latch onto one of the spider's legs as it attempts to flee. I can actually see the arachnid pulling against the strength of the much smaller ant, dragging the pinned leg behind it as it continues to make ground. Of course, the sheer numbers of ants suggest it won't make it far before another notic-

The spider makes it clear, leaving it's leg behind in the jaws of a triumphant ant.

Unbelievable. Well so much for that.

This greatly irritates me.

How dare this lowly being defy my will. How dare this _spider_ of all things fight for it's survival when clearly it was meant to die by ant.

I grab the injured thing and put it RIGHT back among them. This time, there is no escape.

Immediately one of seven remaining legs is clamped onto by a nigh-microscopic bear trap, then another...and another...

The spider tries it's best, it makes ground, pulling amazingly against three ants.

A fourth attacks. A fifth.

The spider can no longer advance. It's two remaining legs are held in place now as even more ants begin to ascend it's towering-by-comparison limbs to bite at various intervals. Another climbs all the way atop the arachnid's abdomen, then it's head, biting at it's largest set of eyes.

And still it struggles.

It struggles to the point that all remaining seven legs are pulled from their spidery sockets and only the abdomen, thorax and head remain to slightly, impossibly, exhibit movement as the spider continues to exercise self-preservation.

Eventually, a team of ants begin to drag the fidgeting body toward the gaping black hole entrance of their colony, destined to be placed among the eggs which will hatch and devour the spider alive.

I feel a twinge of guilt.

Odd...this never happened before.

It intensifies the closer they drag the arachnid torso to the hole.

Poor thing. What do I do?

I make my decision, grab a large (well, large to an 8 year old) flat stone and drop it like a meteor from the sky. It doesn't occur to me the ants are all probably too small to be affected but the point I AM aware of is the spider was just splattered, put out of it's misery.

Misery I myself caused.

I can't recall if that fact ever entered my mind at the time. In hindsight, regardless of the victim, I wish it had and much sooner for that matter. Where was my...my "Uncle Ben" to tell me "with great power comes great responsibility" and save that spider?

Oh I know, that's borderline laughable. Over a spider? Sure, most of you out there wouldn't exactly condone _torturing_ ANYTHING...but this, over a spider?

Yeah......over a spider.

Spiders. Hell, ants. Snails for fucksake too, any insect. And why not? True, some prove to be pests, threaten the sanitation of our food, the growth of our fruits and vegetables and the justification behind killing them is understandable. Some are just..._there_...and earn themselves a squashing by those of us with weaker constitutions. I know I've ever demolished a yellow sac spider (those also common, webless hunters you usually see camping out in the corner where ceiling meets wall) myself, aware that they're an aggressive order known for biting humans rolling over onto them while sleeping. But this, this extremely common habit of children: pulling the wings off of flies, burning ants with a magnifying glass, frying snails in a microwave (...what, was that just me? Smells like fuckin' hotdogs, I swear to Christ)...it's evil. All wrong.

An obvious notion? Maybe...to some. Still...

A bug may prove to be defenseless against us, unaware of what it's up against or, who knows, perhaps _knowledgeable_ and therefore terrified when it finds itself in conflict with us (regardless, all-around quite literally an insect at the feet of that which holds the power of life and death over it)...but that doesn't mean we should stoop to such horrible acts like pulling them apart with our fingertips.

If you're going to kill the damn thing, then kill it. Quick 'n merciful-like. No need to be an evil prick about it.

"Euthanasia"

"Hey, even the little girl lyric is apt. You completely bitched out, Corey Hendrickson, ain't no two ways about it."

::FADE IN ON JIM UNPACKING HIS SUITCASE::

--The Waldorf Astoria•Beijing, China--

--Present--

"I gave you the whole fuckin' two weeks leading up to Warfare to get the first shot in, to kick this little shindig off...yet you ain't done shit but cower, now in whatever hole you're currently hidin' away in; probably another room in this same goddamn luxury hotel come to think of it, I saw you on the fuckin' plane.

Did you not get the memo about the change in first promo format? Fuck are you afraid of? What, were you not expecting to get booked against Jim Caedus in your debut?

Wait...Floyd?"

"Yeah Jim?"

"Is this Corey Hendrickson's debut match?"

"No idea, he's exceptionally unremarkable and easily ignored...but I think so."

"What an entrance. Who the fuck signs up with the greatest promotion in sports entertainment and no-shows their first match?"

"Quite a few actually. Not that not promoting yourself means you're going to lose of course."

"Well of course not, Floyd, the people aren't idiots. No need to state the obvious. However...in a business where showmanship is at LEAST half the battle as far as overall success goes it IS incumbent on us, the TALENT, to make our presence known to the people...ESPECIALLY if we're in our DEBUT MATCH.

Like I said, I gave you two weeks to make your presence known, Corey, to take your fledgling career here by the reigns. I didn't wanna spoil it, I didn't wanna command the spotlight, I wanted you to have a fair chance at this...or, if you prove to be any good, give mySELF a fair shake. See what I'm working with personality-wise, start forming an in-ring strategy, 'cause I'm pretty damn sure there ain't no tape on your ass for me to scout.

You know, maybe...yeah, just to be sure..."

I pause my unpacking to peruse the official site on my phone. It takes all of ten seconds. I turn back to the lens.

"Ok, yeah, I was right...you've been on the roster since late October and for a MONTH you've done jack shit to establish yourself other than somehow creating a buzz backstage that you're a complete badass willing to be booked on either show. I also remember seeing you in the halls at HQ, you gave me the feeling you weren't exactly _new_ to this company...I don't know, maybe you were a trainer or some shit. The point is, you should know fuckin' better than to leave the fans (OR your OPPONENT) hangin' on the vignettes, keepin' your head buried in the sand, it's irritatingly pathetic. A waste of time. Your time, my time, the XWF's time.

At this moment I wouldn't give a shit if you suddenly appeared, some crafty greenhorn, to drop a promo at deadline and phone it in on ol' Jim Caedus (though I'd prefer that over silence...IF it were something spectacular), in my eyes you've already shown yourself to be nothin' more than a man I'll probably hafta be on guard to restrain myself from legitimately killing ACCIDENTALLY in the ring tomorrow night. Another fuckin' insta-washout, another prick with his priorities outta whack. If you don't wanna entertain...

D
O
N
T

S
I
G
N

U
P

O
R

O
P
T

I
N

for godsake, make yourself useful moppin' up the jizz at an adult theater, Glade the office seat cushions of fat, important men with sweaty asses, help Grande Ricardo pack those eggs and potatoes up his brown eye, get me a fuckin' latté, do SOMETHIN' other than tell the boss, "Hey I'm in", then turn right the hell around and be like, "shucks, well, I guess I don't REALLY wanna wrestle or maybe I'm just afraid of Jim Caedus, but either way I'm still a little pussy so I'll remain tight-lipped"."

"Maybe he's busy with family. It IS the holidays Jim."

"Is that it Corey? You havin' a good ol' time with the family, cookin' up ideas for Thanksgiving?"

The life drains from my eyes. I can feel myself zombie up.

"Some of us don't have families, Corey. _I_ don't have a family. I don't GET to celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas...OR ANYTHING really...in the traditional sense. What's the point when they've all been taken from you, their lives stolen away? You sack o' shit...how dare you.

I don't care what your reasons are for ignoring me and our match, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you did it for family and I'll naturally take that as an insult.

Now I'm pissed.

No worries though, I won't torture you Corey, torture is wrong. I WILL destroy you however. Decimate you for all of us who get to look forward to another dreary, loveless, HELL of year ending holidays.

Fuck the family and the turkey...after tomorrow night you're gonna give thanks to liquid feedings, adjustable beds and morphine, motherfucker."

::STATIC::

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(11-22-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-22-2017), The Engineer (11-22-2017)