Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What A Joke
Lexus Knight

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2017, 10:24 PM

When I signed to XWF I figured I was going to be facing some of wrestling’s hottest female wrestlers but then I got put into a match against Kathrine Starr and Miss Forture and well those two just proved that I was highly mistaken at the talent that XWF holds in the female division.

It’s kind of sad really, I was all excited at what this company had to offer but now I am sitting here as heartbroken as I kid realizing that they finished their last candy bar from Halloween. Sure, I know that the chances are that I will be getting more at Christmas in a month but until then I have nothing to fill that empty void left behind.

I really don’t know what exactly I am to say to either of you ladies saying I know nothing about you and really at this time I am not feeling this little match as it has became almost guaranteed that I will be walking out of Warfare the victor, but deep down I know that if I want to be put into matches against tougher competitors that I will have to show up and saying something or else I will be no better than Starr and Forture, talk a big game before the match is announced only to wither when it is announced.

So, ladies I guess you will be the first to feel my wrath and hopefully after I kick both of your asses I will be put against some real challenges next match, so until then I am going to leave this little promo short and sweet and let the ass kicking I give you both tomorrow night do all the talking for me.

(Ooc - What can I say other then I got busy with life and with neither of my opponents posted anything I really didn't find myself too motivated to take the time to sit and write anything when I had so many other things I could have been doing instead.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Lexus Knight's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-22-2017), JimCaedus (11-22-2017), Vincent Lane (11-22-2017)