Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 11:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Kiss From A Rose
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2017, 09:21 PM

The Engineer appears on stage, with a curtain drawn across it just behind him. He is, once again, dressed in a tuxedo, doing his best to look like a proper gentleman. But at the same time, there is an urgency about him. His forehead is pockmarked with sweat. He runs the hankie from his suit over it gingerly.

Damn Jenny baby, you really making me work for this. Makin' me bust out all the stops to prove that the feelings I got for you are the real deal. So, here's a little gift from me to you. Last minute, I got a hold of some of Madison's entertainment friends and we made this happen. So, Jenny Myst, I present to you a personal performance from Grammy Award winning artist.....SEAL!

Seal, yes THAT Seal, appears on stage as the curtain is drawn back. Engy takes some steps back off the stage, applauding, as Seal, mic in hand, starts belting out his biggest hit “Kiss From a Rose” from the Batman Forever soundtrack.

He sings the song in full, just for Jenny Myst. Then, as the song winds down, Engy one again takes the stage, clapping with a big smile on his face.

Thanks again to Grammy Award winning artist....SEAL!

It was my pleasure to sing for you Jenny. By the way, I'm not a monster or a demon or anything this is just my face.

It kinda looks like somebody set fire to it, then decided that the only proper way to extinguish a fire was by cutting it away with a straight razor.

It is pretty freakish.

Yup. Please leave now. You are genuinely unsettling to look at.

You got it. Good man right here, Jenny. Your a lucky girl.

Seal shoots the camera a thumbs up as he walks off the stage.

Stand up guy. Even though his face looks like somebody dumped hot sauce on it, and then let fire ants devour all the hot sauce over a period of 48 excruciating hours.

Engy shudders, before clapping his hands together and looking back at the camera.

Well, the end is nigh and I'm running out of time to profess my love for you. You finally cut a response and I haven't had long to process it, but it's clear that you're still not sold on me. In fact, you think that I'm just buttering you up to manipulate you the same way you are me. Aside from this being the world's worst game of “I know you are, but what am I?” it's just not true, love.
If you were really listening to me, you'd know that in addition to buttering you up I've been challenging you to be better than you are, to drop the pretenses and open yourself up to me. Baby, you asked me if I want to lift the lid on the Pandora's box that is you? Heh.

I wanna tear that fucker off!

Seeing true unvarnished Jenny Myst is all I ever wanted! Have you heard anything I've said? I don't care what kind of crazy lurks behind those big beautiful eyes, I want it! ALL OF IT! I want you to stop pretending to be this carbon copy mean girl and LET THAT FREAK FLAG FLY! That's all I ever wanted!

You doubt my intentions? Jenny...I went on record saying you were more important to me than my title! This place is a snake pit, and admitting something like that is tantamount to career poison. What possible advantage do I gain from making an admission like that? Some kind of weak ass psychological advantage? Please! I know your too strong for that shit. You've been through too much to get shook by some weirdo's declaration of love.

Jenny, I have nothing to gain from any of this but YOU!

As far as your confession that you used to look down on people like me? Hon, that's not much of a confession. Everybody looked down on people like me. Madison, my own manager and (sadly enough) the closest thing I've ever had to a friend, looked down on me. I don't blame you whatsoever. I HATED what I was, this mewling, imbecilic, lovelorn pissant.

Look baby, I'm on my way up. I'm on tap to be one of the longest reigning Xtreme champions in history. I'm a King. I'm part of the most powerful faction in XWF. I'm going to be a senator. For the first time in my life, my potential is fucking limitless. I'm capable of ANYTHING!

Engy stops short when he says this. There is the barest flutter of...something....dancing behind his eyes before he returns to form and continues.

But limitless ambition only fills so much of the void. I wanna be FULL, Jenny. I want an equal partner to share my successes with. I want a strong woman who is unabashed about who and what she is, even if what she is a tad damaged and unhinged. In case you haven't met me, a tad damaged and unhinged is kinda my thing.

I don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow. I reject your conclusion, and the rest of the world's conclusion, that you haven't proven you have what it takes. You fought your way out of your own little personal corner of hell, fought back kicking and screaming against the degradation, the molestation, the abuse, and the shaming you had to endure to blossom into the beautiful butterfly you are today. You're not quite done maturing though, but your close. Take my hand Jenny. Step over the threshold. Finish the evolution of Jenny Myst, like I finished the evolution of Dexter Bright. And let's take this whole fucking PLANET by the balls together!

He punches his fist into the air to punctuate this last statement, curling his fingers into a tight fist and looking at it. But he's suddenly interrupted by the sound of Seal clearing his throat from the front row.

Hey man, that's a great declaration of love, and I'mma let you finish, but there is the matter of my pay.

Engy unclenches his fist, looking a wee bit annoyed.

Never let it be said that I welch on an agreement.

The Engineer gestures to someone off stage, and a stage hand begins to drag a cage full of rats down the steps to Seal. Seal licks his lips hungrily.

Oh yes! This will do!

Seal wastes no time unhooking the cage and pulling a rat out. His jaw unhinges as he bites down on the poor creature's head, tearing it way with a brilliant splatter of gore.

Thankfully, the shot returns to a grimacing Engy.

Yeaaahhhhh, sorry about that. Jenny, I'll see you tomorrow. Xtreme championship on the line and no punches pulled. And I sincerely hope that, as we viciously beat the shit out of each other, symbolically stripping down each other's final emotional barriers as we dare to love each other, we will one day look back on November 23, 2017 as the day both of our lives changed for the better.

Good luck Jenny. I love you. And I hope after tomorrow, you feel the same.

Another rat can be heard squealing off camera, followed by a meaty crunch.

Maybe we should just forget this one ever happened. I'm deadline dropping like a motherfucker anyway.

Engy smiles awkwardly and waggles his fingers at Jenny as the shot fades to.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
Vincent Lane (11-22-2017)