Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saturday Night Savage 11-18-17
Taylor Mayde Offline
Director of Drug Testing and Analysis

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2017, 12:46 PM

[Image: ADsCxlu.jpg]

November 18th, 2017

Hollywood Studios, Studio 7, Los Angeles!!!!!!!!

SATURDAY..........................STARTS...................NOW

Pyro and fireworks fly as Son's of Apollo take us into the show.

Hello everybody! It's Saturday Night Savage time once again!

We thank you all for joining us every week as we give you the premiere wresting broadcast in the nation every weekend!

[red]Just wresting? How about just pure broadcast!

Eat your heart out, NCAA!

Just then the lights go dim.

What is this?

”This morning you’ve got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast..”

The stadium’s lights cut abruptly as the deep voice cracks through the sound system.

”Delicious and piping hot in only three microwave minutes”

That sounds like.........Dan------

The crowd breaks into a cheer for it’s new Hart Champion, as the opening to his entrance is clear. The Savage crowd hasn’t seen the man, who started his career on the show, in months. The screams and cheers almost crowd out the starting note of “Hail to the King” as it begins to play. The Xtron however doesn’t play its usual facepaint skull, rather static followed by Danny’s painted face instead.

Realising that the Hart Champion was not there in person, some of the cheers turn into disappointed boos, as a smile creeps itself onto Danny’s face.

”There there, it has been awhile hasn’t it Savage? Well, I guess for us, it’s been never really. We never got to speak up when Danny used to dance about in your ring. But I’m sure you miss us, and that’s okay, Danny misses you all too.

However, today, we’re here not to wrestle. Yes, yes, disappointing.

Today, we’re here to steal you to Warfare.”

The boo’s intensify as the rival show’s name gets called out.

”Dear us, you guys really do have some kind of Savage pride, or whatever it is, hm?

Fret not, we want to entertain you.

However, we are unable to come back to Savage to do so.

Therefore, come, come and watch us bring the pain to none other than Robert Main.

Come and watch us slip our hands down his filthy throat, turn out his stomach before flinging him off the top of a barbed wire cage. The sixth of December, it will be the most electrifying tile match you’ll ever see, have we ever disappointed?”

The screen cuts to black as abruptly as it had lit up. The crowd has a mixed reaction, muttering amongst themselves more than anything

Ummmmm, whelp. It's time for a match I guess.....

Butch Holiday
- vs -
Drezdin

Standard Match

Bell rings.

Holiday and Drezdin circle each other. These two are hesitant to actually get going, but seem to want to feel each other out. Finally they lock up. Drezdin uses his much larger size to throw Holiday off of him. He picks Holiday up by the neck as his feet kick under him. Drezdin walks him this way over to the corner, where he sets him on the top turnbuckle.

Really weird strength there from Drezdin. Like, we know he's strong, but he made Holiday look like a toy.

Drezdin elbows Holiday in the face and puts his head under his arm. From the corner he hooks and drops Holiday back for a big suplex. The ring rattles as his body makes contact. Drezdin covers.

Holiday gets an arm up.

Close one there.

Drezdin drops a knee down onto the neck and chest of Holiday, and leaves it there as his feet kick and the ref counts to a 5 count. On the 5, Drezdin releases. He smiles at Holiday, and picks him back up, putting him on his shoulders and walking around with him for a second or two. He then drops Holiday back with a back body drop. Hooking the leg, he stares at the ref.

3----Holiday just gets a shoulder up!

Total domination here from Drezdin, I think he is shocked, quite frankly, that he didn't get the win there. He has been in the drivers seat since the opening bell.

How many times have we been able to say Drezdin dominates anything?

Valid point. Mark this day down.

Drezdin picks Holiday up again, and chops him a few times. Holiday tries to mount some offense, but Drezdin knees him in the gut then delivers a massive DDT.

Tig O' Bitties: Here is your winner....Drezdin!

Drezdin wins. Is this the apocolypse?

Winner: Drezdin

Erik Black
- vs -
Grand Ricardo

Falls Count Anywhere

Here we go! This should be a good one! Falls count anywhere!

A dangerous match, for sure. Someone is gonna get hurt here!

Tig O' Bitties: This match is set for one fall, and is falls count anywhere! Introducing first, standing 6'1 weighing 200 lbs.......from Compton California, Erik Black!!

Run this town begins to play. Erik walks out with a towel on his head. He ignores the crowd and casually walks to the ring.

The lights go dim.

This guy is the one I choose. He wins matches....

Really?

Nah

Tig O'Bities: And his opponent, Grande Ricardo!

As My Dragon Pal and me plays, an Timothy Omundson's sweet voice drifts through the arena, Grande Ricardo walks down to the ring, calmly, and slides under the ropes.

The bell rings and they go at it with Black striking first. Ricardo makes a comeback and stops Black with kicks. Eric slides on the mat and hits Grande with a big right hand. Grande with a head scissor takedown, throwing Eric out to the floor. Grande runs the ropes, slides out of the ring and takes Black down by his head again. Eric walks off and Ricardo comes after him. Black turns around and drops Ricardo with a dropkick for a 2 count. They fight up the ramp now and to the stage. Grande counters a throw and throws Eric head-first into the bottom of the big screen. Eric ends up on the floor one level down from the stage. Ricardo runs across the stage and leaps on Black, crashing hard.

Black and Ricardo go at it by the fans now with back and forth action on the barrier. They fight up the stairs and into the crowd. Black drops Ricardo on the stairs and bends his legs and back over the top of it. Black beats Ricardo up the stairs some more and uses his forehead as a weapon as delivers a massive headbutt. Black takes Ricardo up and out into the concessions area in the arena. Fans cheer on as Ricardo sends Black crashing through an aluminum trash can with a DDT. Ricardo then hits Black with the aluminum lid followed with a cover.

Black kicks out. Quickly climbing to his feet and leaping off a countertop, Black delivers a flying knee to Ricardo’s head. Black doesn’t hesitate and tries to end the match with a double leg hook pin.

Kickout!

A “holy shit” chant breaks out from the fans watching. Ricardo jumps from a countertop now and hits standing frankensteiner on Black for yet another fan pop. Grande works over Eric now with kicks and a knee to the head. Eric makes his way back towards the arena but Grande continues the offense with vicious kicks and punches, the occasional face smash on whatever object is available. The two men continue through the crowd assaulting one another amongst the fans.

Ricardo beats Black down the steps and back to the ringside area. Ricardo charges but Eric tosses him over the barrier and hard onto the floor by the ring. Eric then counters a move from Grande and drops him face-first into the steel steps followed by a quick cover.

3!

No kick out. Mike Grande’s dragon dives off the apron spraying piss in the eyes of the referee interrupting the three count.
They come back in the ring now. Ricardo counters Black and hits a springboard cross body followed by a barrage of lefts and rights. Both men begin rolling around Ricardo ends up on top full guard, jolting down at Eric with a headbutt. Ricardo goes for Boston crab but Black kicks free and quickly stands up. Ricardo quickly climbs back up to the top turnbuckle for another cross body but Black moves. Ricardo crashes to the canvas with a whopping belly smacker. Black kicks Ricardo twice below the belt as he lays sprawled out in pain. Black then slams Ricardo hard on his head on the mat with a releasing German Suplex. Another pin attempt...

1!

2!

Mike out of nowhere runs in and bites Black right on the tip of the cock through his wrestling shorts causing him to roll off of the fallen and dazed Grande. Black quickly recovers from the reptilian ball assault and begins stomping on him in the corner, not wasting too much time on the little dragon Eric Black turns back toward his opponent Grande Ricardo.

Eric grabs Ricardo and lifts him to his feet delivering a couple swift punches to his ribs. Black then takes Ricardo back to the top and works him over with a couple straight fists to the head. Ricardo comes back, spits a green mist in Black’s eyes and knocks Eric to the canvas with five welting chops to the chest. Ricardo slowly climbs to his feet on the top turnbuckle falling toward the mat below. Mike slowly climbs to the second turnbuckle while his pal Ricardo is falling. Mike leaps off the second turnbuckle. Ricardo’s forehead smashes into the face of Eric Black; Mike’s head seconds later smashes into Black’s face. Double flying headbutt! Ricardo climbs to his feet and raises Mike in the air for the fans to erupt in awe of the spectacle.

Jumps off the top...............

ERIK BLACK MOVES AND GRANDE AND MIKE CRASH ONTO THE MAT!

Black covers!

3!

This one's over! Black did it!!!!!

Mercifully......that was painful to watch

Tigs grabs the hand of Black, who is wincing and clearly in a good amount of pain.

Tig O' Bitties: Here is your winner.....Erik Blacckkkkkk!

Winner: Erik Black

The lights cut out abruptly, as the X-tron flashes to life.

"We're not done just yet."

The feed seems to be live streaming from a Go Pro, a lock of hair falling across the corner of the lens. The individual manning the go pro seems to be moving through the backstage, with what looks like remarkable speed, not running however, just… Moving. Abruptly, the person stops, a dark chuckle is picked up by the microphone, as the camera swivels to the right. The door the Go Pro focuses on has one name etched onto a gold plate:

“Main, Robert – Talent”

”Talent. Hah!”

The man’s hand comes into frame, as his fingers curl around the door knob. Twist. The door seems to be unlocked, and as he realizes this, another laugh slips out of his mouth. He pushes the door gently open. The room is dark, but not for long. A click is followed by the dressing room lighting up. The lighting up of the room reveals a mirror, right in front of the door, revealing who’s behind the go pro. A well-dressed Danny Imperial is revealed, his Hart Championship strapped over his shoulder, over his three piece black suit. He has a coy smile on his face.

Danny walks towards the mirror, pulling out a little tube from his pocket. Uncapping the tube to reveal it’s lipstick, he begins to write on the mirror.

Where’s your Har

He caps the lipstick, slipping it back into his jacket’s pocket, before pulling something out from the back pocket of his pants. It’s a wooden cross, about 3 inches long. It seems to have a piece of blutack on the back side of it, which he uses to affix it right beside the unfinished “Har” on the mirror, to complete his sentence. With a giggle you’d only hear on a children’s playground, Danny claps his hands and spins on his heel. He gives the mirror a wink, looking right into the Go Pro before he walks out of the dressing room, turning off the light and slamming the door shut behind him.

”Well, that’s all folks!”

Joshua Reno
- vs -
BWP

TV Title Match--15 Minute Time Limit

The crowd cheers as the music hits.

Tig O' Bitties: This match is scheduled for one fall and is tour Main Event! It is for the XWF Television Championship! Introducing first, from Lake Station, Michigan, Beared War Pig!

He steps out from behind the curtain. He has the TV title around his waist. The arena is moderately quiet when suddenly birds chirping the Star Spangled Banner begin to pierce the ears of everyone in attendance from the rafters above. This goes on for about fifteen to twenty seconds, then a brief moment of silence...

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

A crashing commotion startles some of the fans before the instrumentals to "B.M.F" by Upon a Burning Body erupts from the arena's surround sound system. Simultaneously Red, White, and Blue flames erupt down and then back up the rampway. The flames die down and "The Wild" Motherfucker, Bearded War Pig stands proud and invincible. His Boomstick resting on the right shoulder strap of his flack jacket that's covering his bare chest. Repetitively his weight shifts to the left and right his balls swing freely under his American Flag patterned silkies. Pig's thousand yard stare becomes a fierce warrior like grin as he points the barbwire buttstock end of his Boomstick toward the ring. Exploding like a well-stacked IED, BWP begins bouncing down the rampway with a shit-eating grin to the beat of his theme music. Sliding into the ring under the bottom ropes Pig quickly and powerfully charges to the nearest turnbuckle, hopping into the air both his ranger laced combat boots land firmly on the second turnbuckle. Pig's left foot rises to the top turnbuckle as he raises his Boomstick in the air with his right hand and his 'Boom' knucks with his left!

"Bearded! War! Pig!"

Begins to erupt from the majority of the people in attendance. Pig begins making harsh and violently disturbing remarks about his opponent(s), something similar to Stone Cold Steve Austin before climbing down off the turnbuckle. BWP then struts around the whole squared circle like a predator circling his prey. Stopping in his corner after making one complete lap Pig tosses his Boomstick outside the ring and begins stretching and cracking bones while waiting for the match to begin...

Tig O' Bitties: And his opponent......Joshua Reno!

Want to take a bet on how long this lasts?

I'm not a betting woman.

Lame

The bell rings.

15:00

War Pig looks at Reno and laughs. He is hysterically laughing. Reno is pissed. He charges at War Pig, who shoves him back. He charges again, and War Pig shoes him back again, laughing.

What a dick.......War Pig is nothing but a big Bully!

He scares me, honestly.

Reno charges a third time but this time stops short. He stares the TV Champ right in the eye. Then, after shaking his head, he SLAPS War Pig! Right across he face!

Suddenly, the bearded one's entire demanor changes. His face goes deadly serious and suddenly. Reno regrets that decision.

War Pig yells out with a rebel yell and clotheslines Reno. He picks him up by the hair and whips him into the corner. Running with a huge clothesline into the turnbuckle, he shoves Reno back again and begins to drive shoulders into the abdomen with force.

I guess it isn't a good idea to slap BWP

Or Reno is just a bitch.....it's a family tree kinda thing.

After several shoulders to the gut, he picks Reno up in a fireman's carry position and slams him onto the mat.

13:14

War Pig still seems angry, as he takes Reno back up by the hair again and says something that couldn't be made out to him. He then whips Reno off the ropes then catches him, hitting a massive spine buster in the middle of the ring. He covers.

Looking to make quick work of Reno here

Who doesn't make quick work of Reno?

War Pig pulls Reno's arm up!

He's not done just yet.....

He stomps away at Reno, yellling about how he served the nation and he was a veteran and fuck Mexico. Dropping an elbow, he picks Reno back up.

He is just toying with him. Slapping him in the face and nut tapping him all around the ring.

Finally War Pig gets Reno in the corner. He hits him with a MASSIVE chop. The crowd responds with an "Ohhhhhhh!". Then he hits another. Then another. Then another. Reno's chest is going is going red from the chops. War Pig sits him up on the top turnbuckle and stands between the two middle ones. He yells out "AMERICA MOTHERFUCKER!" as he suplexes Reno off the turnbuckle, onto his back in the center of the ring.

Can he just pin him already? This match has been long over.

No, this is the main event. It's for a title. There is a time limit. He is just milking this for Television Exposure.

He kicks Reno again. War Pig picks him up by the hair and Reno is wobbly, can barely stand. He starts to lightly slap him, yelling things at like him "YOU'RE ISIS" and "GOAT FUCKER" before he looks at the clock. It had been 6 minutes, shockingly. Reno had lasted over 6 minutes. He seems annoyed by this.

He kicks Reno in the gut.

Devildog Drop!

8:55

Warpig doesn't cover, however. He locks in Shadow OP sleeper hold as Reno begins to fade.

8:25

Reno is out, limp in the hold and the ref goes to check.

He lifts the arm.

Limp.

Lifts again.

Limp.

War Pig jolts his head back and forth with an aggressie head bang motion as he rakes harder.

Arm Lift.

Limp.

He calls for the bell!

Thank god.

Tig O' Bitties: Here is your winner............And STILL XWF Television Champion......Bearded War Pig!

Winner: BWP

Following the announcement of the victor and the departure of the main event's combatants...

Whoa, what's going on here?

Jim Caedus steps through the curtain, expression betraying business not pleasure.

He's not scheduled to be here, what's the deal?

I could care less, the man's gorgeous.

Jim makes his way down the ramp, bypassing the ring as he makes a beeline for the timekeeper's table. He motions, making an inaudible request.

They oblige, handing him a mic. Jim turns, ascends the steps and steps through the ropes.

Mister 24/7 takes the stage in the center of the ring...

"Hey, uh...somethin' occurred to me a couple days ago, an epiphany if you will, and I'd like to address that now if you don't mind."

Jim walks over to hard camera center along the ring ropes, casually leaning forward a bit on the top rope to stare into the lens.

"Since signin' on with this company, one aspect of myself I believe has been well established is my personal code of honor and conduct. I mean, pardon the kayfabe-fingerfucking but whether I'm a heel or not I tend to be more face in my actions than most FACES around here, what few there are. More heroic in action than the heroes. My words are most always harsh, it's true, and like most people I'm guilty of perpetrating plenty of...well, evil in my life...but there are lines I don't cross, ways of going about attacking opponents mentally or physically through action, ways of dealing with fellow rostermates and the crew backstage, that I could never do of my own volition, no matter what my end goal may be.

The same can't be said of The Motherfuckers, despite what they'd have you believe...and that is the epiphany, the conclusion, I came to days ago. Allow me to explain...

Our XWF Unified Xtreme Champion, The Engineer, in retaliation for his King's crown being stolen away first by Boss Lane then Theo Pryce of The Kings, invaded the legitimate home of the latter to attack the man's actual wife.

His wife, people.

A woman.

A woman who did nothing, said nothing, to him.

Now...I'm among those guilty of targeting family members of opponents in promo whether in attack or response to, but those are words, not actions. Engy literally went there and physically attacked Theo Pryce's wife...for

A

C
R
O
W
N

Far as I'm concerned, that's enough right there to show the man has no moral fiber whatsoever but I'll bring this up anyway: he also insulted my dead parents (man seems to have a problem with families) and my personal life, belittling my struggle, defying my healthy head o' hair by saying I'm going bald, which makes no damn sense. Even my doppelganger Jimmy I met in Hesperia back before the King of the Ring ain't goin' bald, it's called an Aquarian feature, dipshit, the dreaded "five"-head which I, Jim Caedus, miraculously genetically avoided despite being born on February 12th like Lincoln and Christina Ricci...though the fact Engy said that anyway is o_ddly o_utta _c_haracter and heelish for someone in a group attempting to convey "hero" in the face of The Kings.

And Robbie? Christ, where's Trax when I need him... Robbie ain't ever stooped to actually physically attacking a man's family far as I'm aware...linguistically in promo sure, most of us do...but he ain't no hero. He ain't no "good guy". He ain't even a person who could or SHOULD be considered anything other than a self-serving smartass who'll dismiss you one day (and keep dismissin' you for months) then on the next, when he actually NEEDS you like the tool he perceives us all to be, will welcome you into his folds. Fold as well, the "flock"/stable definition. Not only that...when the douche finds your usefulness to have expired, he'll drop you from the ranks and kick your ass to the curb...case in point, how he dealt with the legendary James Raven in pursuit of the Uni gold. Quite honestly, Robbie is a prick on or off camera and the fact he wants you all to see him as some kinda Nazi killin', Kings defyin' hero makes me as sick to my stomach as his bovine set of stomachs protest at the sight of anything edible that ain't dick, dependent on microwave cookery, or staining the paper bag and his lap with grease, the fat fuck.

BDub (whom I just gave a PASS by the way at gorilla position...you're welcome, B)...he ain't nearly as bad as Engy or Robbie but they are his teammates and just as Gravy's actions towards Dolly, which were revealed as mind games for the record, cast a negative light on the rest of Ax3 (all of us VILLAINS I might add) despite our removing ourselves from the situation, so do Engy and Robbie cast a negative light on War Pig. He also injured Chris Valerius without prior provocation in the ring last Savage. Yeah, he did the right thing and helped the man after the match, but he injured him anyway and admitted as much in his promo following the event.

Jim Caedus don't fit with that. With them. Jim Caedus ain't Motherfucker material.

So I'm out.

And not only am I out, considering I genuinely, deeply, don't like 'em...I think...yeah, I think I'll just go ahead and TAKE that pack o' title tarnishing twats out, one by one or, fuck it, en masse all by my lonesome if need be. Because, The Kings WILL go down...but I'll be godfuckindamned if they're replaced by ANOTHER group o' assholes."

Suddenly, a familiar voice booms over the P.A. system, clearly not Jim or among those at ringside.

Jimmy, let me stop you right there!

: NOW what?

Robert Main struts from behind the curtain with a microphone in hand as Jim pulls away from the hard camera ring ropes and turns to the egress.

Now I know I have said and done some crazy things since coming back to the XWF! I seem insane, and maybe I am! But Jim, one thing is crystal clear! You don't belong with the MotherFuckers! This is a group of bullies pretending to be good guys! They attack from behind when no one else is looking! These guys are nothing more than AX3 light! They are not for the people like they claim! They are all about what can advance their careers! About what can line their pockets! Jim, you are something else! Or at least you used to be!

Robert slowly makes his way down the ramp.

Jim it's time to get back to the basics! You are Mr. 24/7! That being said you could cash in anytime! Let's be honest for a second, when you do cash in, every single person in this arena knows you will beat Robbie Bourbon like a drum!

Robert stands at the ring apron while the crowd goes wild. Robert then slides underneath the bottom rope. He quickly squares up with Jim in the middle of the ring.

Here's the thing, Jimmy! You don't have to face this group of misfits alone! This scum! These lowlife degenerates! You and I have had each other's backs since day one! During AX3 and even, now! We've traveled up and down these roads together night after night! Jim, you need some help. The Omega stands by your side! That is if this pack of hyenas has the intestinal fortitude to face us! I mean hell they have the numbers game all squared away! Three on one alone or three on two together! I've vowed to destroy them! Let's do just that! Look at you and me! We have been apex predators since day one! Jim now is our time you are Alpha and well you know what I am! It is time for things to change around here and it starts right fucking now!

Robert extends his hand to Jim. Jim extends his!

I want to make one thing clear around here right now! Things are going to change! If you are a King a fucking queen or a MotherFucker! You are looking at the new face of dominance! We are...

THE APEX!

Hooooolyyyyyy shit...not since the fall of Ax3 have these two been aligned!

: And they're both so...HOT. GOD I love the lumbersexual look!

Christ almighty, are you even capable of getting wet anymore? What're you, 60?

Back in the ring, Jim cuts off whatever retort the seething Audrey Dinklage had planned by drawing Main in for a bro-hug, the fans explode in ovation as the XWF stamp and copyright appear on-screen before we-

FADE TO BLACK

[Image: IJkS6WM.jpg]

"It's Better To Be Pissed Off, Than Pissed On"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Taylor Mayde's post:
(11-19-2017), (11-19-2017), (11-19-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-19-2017), Finn Kühn (11-19-2017), Guppy Parsh (11-19-2017), JimCaedus (11-19-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-19-2017), The Engineer (11-19-2017)
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-19-2017, 01:38 PM

Bearded War Pig stands in the halls backstage watching the last words from Jim Caedus on a small monitor. He smiles faintly at the fact that Jim Caedus just showed his true spirit animal, RAT. BWP licks his lips almost bursting into a fit of rage, he begins chuckling before walking away from the monitor. Waving his hand back at it like Jim, Robert, and The Apex aren't even worth the wasted energy. The scene fades with BWP happily whistling a cadence tune from Boot Camp with his Television Championship Belt slung over his left shoulder...

OOC: Great show, amazing segments, The Apex shit was great, but Danny's shit stole it from me. Thank you, everyone, who was involved with the show, roleplayers, Match Writers, and Segment submitters
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
JimCaedus (11-19-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-19-2017, 09:35 PM

wow main and JC together again.. things just picked up

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-19-2017), JimCaedus (11-19-2017)