Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
The Small Return
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-25-2017, 04:56 PM

Oswald stood in his kitchen, moving to sit upon the marble island counter top. He watched his chef making the breakfast for his family. Most of the cooking being for him. He had been on not so much a diet, but he worked out more intensely now. To prepare for his time back to the ring. Even though he only appeared once every now and then, he still wanted to show up in shape, and prepared to fight. He wasn't going to try to win, he was going into the fight, just to have some fun. To feel the blood pumping once again. To feel the spirit of competition once more!

Soon, his wife would walk in, and next to her, would be Fuzen. He grinned to both of them, sliding off the counter and onto his feet, before kneeling down to pick up his daughter and standing before pulling Alysia close.

"Wonderful! I'm so glad to see both of the most beautiful women in the entire cosmos! How have you both this day? I hope you have had the most SPLENDID day!"

"Why, yes, Ozzy. We did. I took Fuzen to the Brookfield Zoo. She quite enjoyed the snakes. She kept moving moving her head like their body. It was adorable."

"Daddy, can we get a snake?!"

He chuckled and nodded

"What kind of snake would you like, Princess?"

She grinned up at him,

"Anaconda!"

He laughed and nodded,

"Of course! However, we will have to wait on that kind of size of creature. I will start you off with smaller snakes. That way you know what it is like to care for a creature like that. Then as you get older, bigger, I'll get you one. Each few years, I'll buy a new snake for you to care for. Once you reach into adulthood, I will buy the anaconda. The very special Green Anaconda. You will raise it from the moment it is to be newly hatched so that you two are bound together. How does that sounds to you, my Princess?"

She clapped and hugged him around his neck

"THANK YOU, DADDY!"

He chuckled and leaned his head to press his head against hers, only to give a kiss to Alysia and smiling

"I know you would not approve if we gave her that kind of size of snake to begin with. Do you object if we start her small?"

Alysia shook her head,

"Nah. I think it will be fine, Ozzy. I am just glad you won't give her that thing for a while. They had a big one of those snakes, and I was creeped out by it."

He then placed Fuzen upon the counter, placing a kiss to her forehead before kissing Alysia

"I must continue to work out. Must be ready for my match on the morrow! I will come back for my dinner, but I must continue to train, Princess Fuzen and Queen Alysia.."

Oswald smiled to them both before heading out of the kitchen, crossing the long hallway, passing the living room, the entrance hallway, the bedrooms, before heading to the gym to resume his training as he waited for their dinner to be finished.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
JimCaedus (11-26-2017)