Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Grande opening
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

11-17-2017, 07:52 AM

“He speaks! Finally he showed up to the game….and made a complete fool of himself. So much so that I didn’t actually think it was possible, “Erik said from the back of his limo.

The limo, like his office, was all white leather inside. It seemed to calm that man. This was a good thing due to the fact that Erik would kill a man without even blinking. The white seemed to curb that sorry of thing.

Erik was dressed in a black suit. He had a glass of scotch in his hand. He grinned slightly.

“This is like talking to a small child. My esteemed opponent doesn’t even know how to play this little verbal game we play. But I guess I should blame myself. After all. I thought this waterhead actually understood how this type of thing went.”, Erik said as he took a drink of the scotch. This was his favorite. It was one hundred year old scotch he’d bout in Scotland many years ago. He savored the flavor, closing his eyes for a moment.

“You see. In this verbal game we play before the physical, we tell the world why we think we will win the match. Of course this is to sell tickets. It’s all to gain fan interest. I mean..Let’s face it…These are just words and mean nothing when it comes to the actual match. It usually starts off with each of us stating why we're going to win. It the devolves into useless trash talking that has more of a place on the playground than in an actual business. But, you see, my opponent couldn’t even do that. While I am telling the entire world, including my opponent, that I am going to wreck him….Je is doing nothing but calling me boring? I don’t get it. You’re going to beat me because you find me boring? What does that have to do with actual wrestling skill? I get that you have exactly no fighting skill. I get that, but you could at least play the verbal game correctly. It doesn’t sell tickets when you do nothing more than name call. It doesn’t sell tickets when you don’t even play the verbal game the way it should be played, Grande. And that’s your job. We all know that you don’t have the fighting skill to compete with anyone physically. The least you could do would be to make this part interesting. You can’t even do that. It’s quite sad, really…because the verbal game is easy. I could come at you with name calling and not say anything else. I could call your whole schtick rather old and over done, but thst would get me no where. But Im better than you in every way, so I wont..”, Erik said as he shook his head.

It wasn’t often that Erik rode in the back of his limo. He liked to drive himself, but this night was special. This was the opening night of The Warehouse. It was a nightclub of sorts that Crazy J had developed. Erik didn’t want to go to the opening. In truth, he wanted nothing to do with it. He was the CEO of Zero Tolerance Inc, however, and he had to be there.

“Hell I’m not even sure if you’re sane…or insane. I guess that’s how things are supposed to be with you? You call me names as if you’re sane but just out of your league when you shoot on me, but then you think it’s ok to pay for things with twigs and berries? It’s like you’ve decided to have one of those old eighties era wrestling gimmicks, but don’t have the mental capacity to actually keep it up. It’s really just another thing wrong with you, Grande. But don’t worry. I’m sure you'll figure something out after I embarrass you Saturday night. It will be quite eye opening. This boring man will be making an example out of you…and that little lizard you keep in your pocket.”, Erik said as the car came to a stop.

Bright flashes lit up the night as the door to Erik's limo opened. He stepped out with an inaudible sigh. There were paparazzi everywhere. Erik couldn’t see or think. He had to close his eyes and regain his composure.

“Erik! He Grande Ricardo is going to kick your ass.”, came a yell from the right. Erik shook his head. “Grande Ricardo would be lieing to himself if he thought he were anything more than worthless.”, Erik replied

Erik took a step toward “The Warehouse”. It was an actual Warehouse that Crazy J had turned into various night clubs. Each floor had something different. Erik truly did not want to see what was inside. He’d know that crazy son of a bitch for over ten years. He knew that something was going to be fucked up.

“Erik. How do you feel about the competition in XWF?”, came a question from Erik's right. Erik shrugged his shoulders.

“What competition? I said it before. They’re terrible in the ring and out. Take my opponent this week for instance. I’m confident in saying that everyone here considers my opponent to be , yes? Of course I am because we all think that this man has the IQ of a rock. The only difference is the fact that this rock is more talented in every way. I’ve seen my opponent in the ring. I’ve seen him do what he calls…wrestling. It legitimately looked like he was having a seizure. It looked nothing like fighting. So to answer your question…I do not think highly of the competition of XWF, if there is any at all. Grande Ricardo is a fucking champion and he has the fighting skill of a dirty diaper. If a man with the fighting skill of Grande Ricardo can hold gold in XWF, I find it hard to believe that anyone could test me.”, Erik said flatly.

“But we are not here to talk about the lack of anything resembling common fighting techniques that are above Grande Ricardo's head. We're here to party. Now, I can’t guarantee that Crazy J doesn’t have some truly messed up things here, but I’m sure everyone can find some fun.”, Erik said.

He was ready to get out of the cold Detroit night. He longed to be back in Miami where he could listen to the waves crashing on the beach. He couldn’t, however.

Erik walked through the crowd of paparazzi and on to the red carpet. He posted for photos with fans. He wore a half smile and tried to act like he truly wanted to be there.

At the end of the red carpet and just before the red doored entrance to the club, stood and rather short lady. Her hair was red. She wore glasses and a white blouse that made it quite obvious that she was trying to show off her assets.

“Mr. Black! Jenn Dawson from kdfl Detroit. How are you tonight?”, she asked.

Erik smiled. “Im great Jenn. How are you?”

Jenn didn’t answer.

“You guys have a great turn out tonight. Congratulations!.”, She said.

Erik smiled his half smile once more. “Thank you.”

“I just want to say thank you to yourself and the rest of ZT. The three of you have really helped the community with what you’ve done. You’ve taken kids off the streets and given them a purpose. You have three wrestling schools across the city.”, she started. Erik quickly cut her off

“Four. We have four wrestling schools in Detroit. We have about twenty total across the country. We also have the martial arts dojos that I personally oversee. And I can’t forget about the projects. We have some big things going on in our land development division.”, Erik said with a smile.

Of course no one outside of Zero Tolerance truly knew how they felt about those things. They never really wanted help anyone. They only wanted money.

“That’s right. Not only are you opening this club tonight, but you’re also opening a boy’s and girl's home in a few months, right?”, She asked.

“That’s right. As an orphan myself, I find it imperative to help orphans.”, Erik answered.

Jennifer Dawson's eyes lit up. She was in love. Erik, however, was disgusted. Her boobs looked deflated and she had some pretty bad acne that the caked on makeup failed to cover.

“And I understand that you’re wrestling again. How is that going?”, she asked. Erik sighed to himself. He really only wanted to get the night over with.

“I’m coming out of retirement to test my skills, Jenn. I do this every so often. Sometimes I find someone who pushes me to my limit and makes me stick around. Sometimes I simply destroy everyone with ease and leave rather quickly. It’s really all about the competition for me. If it’s there, I stay. If it isn’t, I burn the place down. My opponent this week is an idiot who is in over his head. So I guess we'll see if I need to burn the place down or not. I can say that the so called talent is lacking in every area other than being human.”, Erik ranted with a flat voice.

“If you’ll excuse me…”, Erik said. He walked past the dumpy reporter and into the building

Her eyes followed him.

Scene fad

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like erikblack's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-17-2017), Finn Kühn (11-17-2017), Vincent Lane (11-26-2017)