Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Don't Quit Me Part 1
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-18-2017, 10:29 PM

"What the fuck is this?!"

Jenny damn near spit out her Fiji water. Engy professed his love? XWF airwaves have turned into a crappy MTV show. True Life: I'm a fucking creeper. Jesus.

The little Chinese woman kept chattering on about something. Who knows if she was even Chinese--they all looked the same anyway. It always sounded like they were complaining about something. Why did it always sound like they were bitching? It must be a 24/7 headache living over there.

She could do some damn good nails though. The pedicure chair wasn't the most comfortable in the world, but this is high volume LA nail salon. Beggers can't be choosers. Jenny watched on with intrigue. This was probably the best promo that Engy had ever done. Why? Because it was honest. He wasn't hiding behind the facade of being some anymore. He came at her real and she respected that---despite having to choke back the puke in her mouth.

Jenny had custom ordered a bunch of Jenny Myst figurines and pink and white balloons to be inside the nail salon upon her arrival. Her publicist, Megan, had done the job......sort of. Some of the Myst figurines weren't of her holding the title........she would have to have a few words with Megan. Jenny should be respected, damnit. Engy said it himself, she was a strong, hard working woman. Her without the title at this point.....well it was pretty much like painting Jesus without a beard. Blasphemy.

She noticed a car pull up outside the salon. There were big bay windows facing out towards the complex parking lot, and any new comers could be seen from a mile away. However, she had bought out the salon for the day, so no customers would be allowed in to cramp her style.

It was a Jetta, which means it was Megan. She got out of the car and was carrying several bags, folders, a coffee tray. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was smudged around the eyes? Had she been crying? She better not have been crying. Nobody associated with Jenny is gonna be a weak bitch.

One of the other Chinese ladies who was not chattering away opened the door for her. There was an annoying bell ding as she stepped through, sweating and clearly flustered.

Jenny looked over at her with a look of faux concern.

"Megan, dear, back so soon? You get all the errands done?"

The girl was frazzled, clearly, as her voice was a broken squeak before she corrected it. "Yeee----" clears throat. "Yes, Ms. Myst, I followed the sheet you gave me to a T".

Jenny looked at her with piercing eyes. "Good. Now where is my latte?"

The frustrated girl handed over the coffee. Jenny took it and popped the top. Taking a sip, she immediately spit it out.

"What........the fuck........is.....this?" She said as the girl gulped.

"I.....I followed your sheet....I ordered it just as you wrote it.......if--if they made it wrong---I----I---it's not my fault."

Jenny dropped the latte cup rather emphatically into the garbage can next to her. "Go back to the Starbucks and tell them to make it again. This time, make sure it is right."

The girl nodded, sweating. She did an about-face but Jenny called her back.

"What is in the folders? Do you have the photos I requested?"

She nodded, going to give the folders to Jenny but her hands were shaking. She dropped the envelope and the papers went everywhere. Some of the Chinese women giggled to themselves. She went down to pick them up frantically as Jenny laid back and rolled her eyes. When the papers were all in order, she handed the folder with a shaky had to Jenny. She thumbed through it, then closed it and set it next to her.

"Good. At least you are capable of doing something right."

The girl smiled a weak smile.

"Now go get my fucking latte".

The girl hustled out the door. The truth was, the latte was fine. It was exactly how Jenny asked but she needed to establish power, establish dominance, she needed to break this girl. She was a Queen, and every good Queen had slaves.

Truth was......Megan was a good girl. The Engy promo was finishing up, and she laid her head back on the padded chair.

"It's good to be Queen" she said.

But the difference between you and me is that you never actually let it completely break you.

"If only that were true. You, and everyone else, have only seen what I have allowed you all to see. Have only seen the living room, but there is a whole level upstairs that remains a mystery. Let's just say, you will get the house tour when I am good and ready. Make assumptions all you wish, Engy. I am complimented that you of all people--the weirdest one on the entire roster--actually sees the point I have been trying to get across. Thank you. Just because you are supportive of my claims, however, doesn't mean you fully understand them.

You probably don't remember when I started here. I was totally different. I was nothing but plastic, surgery enhanced, shallow eye candy. I don't even think I was eye candy, to be honest. I was the product of a life I was trying to leave behind. You remember this, don't ya?

[Image: Ju7RjoG.jpg]

Doesn't even look like me, does it? It didn't feel like me, either. It was a fabrication, made one hundred percent for the enjoyment of the male race. The "me" you can't seem to get over, well, that is me. THIS is me. I am glad you like it. Breast reduction, less makeup, little dye in the hair....but truth is....Engy, while managing Chaos I had a lot of time to observe. A lot of time to sit back and notice what what going on around me. I noticed WHO was around me also. I saw you come into this business as nothing but Madison's quirky side-kick. I saw you being walked to the ring on a leash and treated like an invalid. I saw her walk all over you, but I am guilty in saying I didn't have much stock in you other than the pet of a woman who had a bone to pick with everyone who was better than her......so, basically everyone. The thing is, that after looking at all of this, I realize that I was just a pet too. What made Chris look so good? Me. I was the blonde "bombshell", pun intended, that made his walk to the ring that much more iconic. HE needed ME, and MADISON needed YOU. You were the eye candy, of sorts. Nobody knew what whacky antic you were going to do next....and your background was your excuse for how eclectic you were. Nobody knew about my past until recently....until I got out from under his shadow and cast my own over the landscape of this company.

I would smile on my way to the ring, but inside there was an overwhelming pain. The critique, the judgement, the harsh words I brush off now like dust off a mantle, they cut deeper back then than any knife ever could. You see, pain, it changes people. It makes people trust less, overthink more, and shut people out. I alienated everyone that had ever been in my life, except Chris. I fed off his need. It was the first time in my life that a man NEEDED me insted of simply WANTING me. I fed off it like a misquito, because I was shy back then and afraid to assert myself. The more of an asshole he was, it took the spotlight off me. It took the spotlight off my inadequacies, not just in this business, but as a human being. It took the spotlight of how I didn't even feel like a deserved to be alive anymore.

You, though, you stayed for jovial and excited. It was like every day was a new day for you. You were like a new born who was seeing the world for the first time every time you saw it. Me, I was the cancer patient who was counting down the days until my misery was over. I admired that in you. You were broken, sure, but you weren't fully broken. You weren't in pieces on the floor, with some swept away, so you could never be put back together. At that point I was living off cocaine and Grey Goose. I didn't care if I left the arena and got hit by a bus, frankly. I hated everyone and everything, but nothing and no one as much as myself.

I looked at you and I saw a beacon of hope. If Engy, of all people, could be let of the basement so to speak, maybe I could crawl out of mine. But I never did....until now. I am not too ashamed to say that you helped with that. Seeing you go through your day everyday.....it took just a small amount of pressure that suicide's icy hand brought off my shoulders. You see, I had never had a life. It had always been decided for me........

.....so I did something I never thought I would have had the strength to do. I screwed Chris Chaos. And I am not talking about that pathetic, sweaty 40 second grunt fest that took place in whatever hell-hole "penthouse" he claimed he paid for. No, I mean I screwed him in the one thing he actually loves. This business. I decided one day that I was going to be the dominant one on this roster. He was top 50, but look at his matches. How many did he win because of my influence? It was high time I started making something of myself and stopped letting a man walk all over me as I had my entire life. I decided right then to stop being Jenny Myst and start being Jennifer Sambuca, doing business as Jenny Myst. Now Chaos is gone, and I am the reminder of an empire that once was. Rome has fallen......but Egypt has risen. Cleopatra slept with Alexander the Great, even had his baby, then stabbed him in the back. Deja Vu? They say history repeats itself.......but I was never one for catch phrases.....

Engy, that video was a unique one, wasn't it. You using my food as an excuse to sniff me. But, there was a part of that video you left out. A part of the video that would have helped your obsession. Here it is.

Notice from seconds 13-17. The smile. The laugh. The amusement. I have always been intrigued by you, and creeped out at the same time. You always made me wonder what lay beyond that Pandora's box inside your head, and what I had to do get inside it. The potential you could have if only you could get out from under Madison's shoe. Now look at you. All grown up, so to speak. You went from sniffing my chairs and jerking off to my voice to being the X-Treme Champion, winning the King of the Ring and eliminating Chris in the process I may add, and becoming the shadow in which Madison sits under. Why do you think she went out and got Mercy? She needs her freak, Engy, and you aren't her freak any longer. You are so much more. You've proven that, much as I have. I'm a strong woman, and it isn't because of Chris, and it isn't 100 percent because of me......

I wouldn't be this strong without having encountered you, Engy. That is the truth. They hate on me for the same reason they hate on anyone in a position of greatness. They hate on you, too. Don't think for one second that there isn't multiple people in that locker room gunning for that belt you have around your waist. They hate us 'cuz they ain't us. Plain and simple.

I respect you as well, Engy......we are both survivors, you are correct. I have survived more in my young life than anyone should ever have to. These bitches on this roster? Pssht. That isn't even the tip of the dick. I've gotten the entire 13 inches. You, like everyone else, has heard me talk about what has happened in my life. No need to beat a mutilated horse. But the funny thing about survivors, they never forget and they never fully forgive. I know there is still some resentment inside you, as well. There is some hatred, some rage, some psychosis. You were never completely broken because you spent so long running. I couldn't run, I was handcuffed to a radiator. You haven't been broken, Engy, but you are about to be. You see, I have goals and aspirations too. I want to be the G O D of wrestling, and I am on my way. Beating you, well, that pretty much seals the path. But, think of it this way, Engy, you going easy on me.....what better way to prove your love to me? I mean, for real, if you hurt this pretty face, I'll be really sad......"

*she makes puppy eyes at the camera*

Engy, you just expressed your love for me like a high schooler expressing a crush. It's puppy love. That is all. You don't love me, you just can't find it in you to love yourself. You are just like I was a short time ago. I see it in you. You want me, but you don't know who or what I am. You want the truth, but in the words of Jack Nicholson....You Can't Handle The Truth. I am a prize, a catch, and...........willing to give it a chance. Unexpected? JENNY WILL GIVE THE ENGINEER A CHANCE. OH THE DRAMA, THE THEATRICS! But if you love me, like you say you love me, you will understand that I am on a warpath to be the best on this roster and I am going to take your title either way.....but if you let me have it......Engy.......well let's just say I have a little surprise in store for you."

*winks*

"I understand I am a competitor, and I respect that. I understand you only have 2 defenses left until a briefcase.....but do you really want the love of your life to leave you embarrassed in the ring? Or do you want to make me happy? See me smile? See these "beautifully painted lips" part with a teeth-baring grin of total bliss? Why wouldn't you? It wasn't and isn't wildly unexpected. I was given this match because I am the only one on this roster who can beat you, and they know that. But, like I said, if you love me, then why would you want to hurt me? You see, Engy, you need to make a decision. What do you love more? That title around your waist or the possibly of having Jenny Myst wrapped around it?"

*licks lips with a wink*

"So, yes, Engy, I will have lunch with you. I will talk with you. We will discuss things. Did you ever notice that Jenny never told Forrest she loved him until she was dying? I may play hard to get, but I really do know what love is......unlike that bitch. You said I could pick? Ruth Criss on Rodeo. I picked, you're paying. You're welcome."

[Image: RroC03o.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-18-2017), Finn Kühn (11-18-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-19-2017), The Engineer (11-19-2017), Vincent Lane (11-22-2017)