Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
fuck the hell you
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-16-2017, 11:02 AM

Drezdin:im just going to keep it short, sweet to the point, and just cut to the god damn chase.
you see ladies and gents, since ive arrived here in the xwf I knew that right of the bat that even if I laid out a list of what I wanted to do and what I wanted to achieve that to be a force in the company, I had to start waaaaaaaaaaaay at the bottom of the totem pole, the preverbal xwf ladder so to speak.

while win some match in between so to speak.

but in the short three or so years since then, how many matches have I won? huh?

only fucking four.

of course that by two of the same idiots ive faced back to back.

basically almost none.

I mean ill admit that when I came here to this company what I had envisioned is not what I thought I would happen now.

hell ive tried every thing and I mean every thing. from letting my action do the talking, spewing my own bull shit like rest of the roster has done over and over againg, and so on.

NOTHING had worked shit for me.

hell it so bad that there has been many times that my opponent has been schedual to face me but no showed and wins over me...

THATS BULL FUCKING SHIT!

I mean for the love of god I am thee biggest...literally...laughing stock in the history of pro wrestling.

hell I know that I aint of anything but the shit this crap aint right.

its such that I hate to do this muchless say this that im starting to believe and think that there is a conspiracy to make sure that i look the matches that ive should of very well damn won and only win the matches over the even lesser dumb asses that are on the roster.

i hate to pull that kind of quote on quote card out since every one has used it but its true.

i mean think about it for a sec, i mean like i said many before, how many time where i come into a match where i am the favorite or my opponent doesn't show and i win?

or what about the odd of me winning the matches that ive should of won?

and so on and so on huh? NADA, ZILCH, JACK SHIT!!!!!

i have done every thing that i know of and time ever time ive gotten shit zilch.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I GOTTA DO TO WIN MORE OFTEN!?

so considering that ive haven't won shit with in the last year give or take, and since that there is a conspiracy of making damn sure i don't win half the fucking time, i drezdin have decided to do what ive should of done a long damn time ago....

and that is to fucking hell with doing a promo.

why it had taking me this damn long to figure out that promo is not what it will make me win the matches that ive won is beyond me.

so from here on out is that if you the xwf universe see me or expect me to do one or at the very least comment on my next match.....*****SIGH*****well i hate to break your bubble bursting hears but you aint getting diddly squat from me.

(drezdin gives the two finger solute)

so with that being said get the hell outta my face and let me do what ive should of done a long time ago.

(the scene fades to black as drezdin super kicks the camera person out cold)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like drezdin5788's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-16-2017), Finn Kühn (11-16-2017), Thomas Nixon (11-16-2017), Unknown Soldier (11-16-2017)