Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Not gonna Crumble in the Rumble
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-20-2017, 03:08 PM Sad  Not gonna Crumble in the Rumble -->

Miami, Florida
Friday 17th November, 8.30pm

Friday night and Natalie had gone with her mother to play the grannies game, Bingo. Scully and Natalie had been growing closer recently since there separation and Skull happily volunteered to have his little man so Nat could dab some numbers. It was good for Nat to get out sometimes, like it's good for us all. Sometimes you need break from parenthood if you have children. Whilst Natalie was out playing with balls, Skull was at her home, the former house they shared until he had moved out due to being unfaithful. In fact, the house itself was still Scully's, but he wouldn't throw the mother of his son on the streets especially when she looks after Aston, majority of the time. This time however, Skull was looking after Aston but he wasn't alone, Skulls best mate, Alfie was chilling with them. Scully and Alfie sat eitherside, on the three seater leather sofa and little Aston sat in the middle with his monster pj's with a bottle of milk in hand. Scully and Alfie had a bottle of Budweiser each on the coffee table. They were watching an old WWE Pay-Per-View, Royal Rumble '92. Scully himself had watched this Rumble numerous of times and it was undoubtedly one of his fave's.

ROYAL
RUMBLE

The New Foundation (“The Rocket” Owen Hart & Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart) vs The Orient Express (Pat Tanaka & Kato) w/Mr. Fuji 

Tag team wrestling was a staple of the early editions of the Royal Rumble and this ranks as easily one of the very best tag team matches in Royal Rumble history, featuring a little bit of everything from a wrestling clinic to a brawl. Owen controls the first half of this match until Mr. Fuji hits “The Rocket” in the throat with his cane. A classic bit of commentary in this match also from the late, greats...

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: "Look at the New Foundation, they must've just got up."

Gorilla Monsoon: "What do you mean they just got up?"

Bobby: "They still got their pajamas on."

Gorilla: "I'm going to tell them you said that."

Bobby: "I don't care."

“Anvil” gets the hot tag late and the New Foundation use a series of double-team moves to take control. In the end, Owen hits the Rocket Launcher on Tanaka for the pin.

WINNERS are The New Foundation (Owen Hart & Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart)

Scully grabs the bottle of Bud and swig the remainder, finishing it off. Alfie also finished his drink too.

"Just in that match itself, can you believe Owen, Brain, Gorilla and Mr. Fuji have all passed away?"

"Well to be fair, Three of those guys wasn't exactly young but it's still crazy. Owen though, well he would probably still be wrestling now. Owen Hart hands down, the best there ever will be of the Hart Family."

"No.. Bret was the Hitman. The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be was his thing aswell as the excellence of execution. Because he was quality. He was the greatest of the Harts."

Scully looks at Alfie in disgust....

"No way.. Bret sucked. He was the most boring wrestler, EVER!"

"Yeah and how many World Championships did Owen win, hey? All he got was the Intercontinental."

"Well that in itself is a tragedy. He would have been an awesome WWF Champion. McMahon screwed up with that one. Oh and by the way; A two-time WWF Intercontinental Champion, a one-time WWF European Champion, and a four-time WWF World Tag Team Champion, as well as the 1994 WWF King of the Ring. The King of Harts."

"Bret was the 93' King of the Ring. The first ever in fact so ya know?!"

"Yeah I know, Owen was the man! What do you think Aston?"

Both of them look at Aston who is fast asleep on Scullys arm and the teet of the bottle hanging out his mouth.

"Looks like I'll have to take him to bed."

"Do you want me to pause it?"

"Nah, that's okay. I just want to watch the rumble itself to be honest. Wanna another?"

Scully was referring to another alcoholic beverage which Alfie responds with a nod. Skull holds little Aston in his arms as he stands up, then grabs his son's blankie and bottle. Scully takes Aston to bed as Alfie continues to watch the Rumble. After several minutes, Scully returns with a bottle of Bud in either hand. Skull hands Alfie his drink. They chat whilst the Royal Rumble plays in the background.

"So Skull, i was wondering why didn't you have Aston at yours? Hope you don't mind me asking."

"Well can I tell you something?"

"Yeah sure."

"I think me and Nat are getting back together..."

"That's awesome.. "

"Yeah we've been getting on really well. We've grown closer and spoke about getting back together. I love her loads but I have to earn her trust again."

"Well I'm really happy for you mate. Don't cheat on her again! To be fair, I'm suprised you did in the first place. "

"You sound like my dad...
I've learnt my lesson. I won't cheat EVER. I fucked up and I nearly lost her. It's true what they say, you don't know what you've got, till it's gone!"

"I'll drink to that!"

Both Scully and Alfie toast their drinks.. Before taking large gulps.

"Can I forward to the rumble match?"

"Yeah go ahead pal."

Scully skips the pay-per-view to the beginning of the 30 man elimination Royal Rumble match for the WWE(F) Championship.

ROYAL
RUMBLE

Howard Finkel: "And now ladies and gentleman, let's all find out the man who drew number one for the Royal Rumble:"

"Rule, Britannia!" hits the PA.....

Howard Finkel: "Coming down the aisle, from Manchester, England... The British Bulldog."

The Bulldog enters the ring...

Howard Finkel: "And now, here is the individual who drew number 2."

HAHAHAHA
Money, Money, Money.....

Howard Finkel: "Coming down the aisle with Sensational Sherri, he is the Million Dollar champion, Ted Dibease."

The rumble kicks off and we're all good to go. As the Rumble flows , more entrants, enter including 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair who came in at number 3 accompanied by Mr. Perfect.

Bobby: "That's okay. I know Perfect's got him ready."

Flair gives one last high-five to Mr. Perfect and enters the ring

Bobby: "He's confident."

Gorilla: "Did you hear what I just said?"

Bobby: "What? You talking to me?"

Gorilla: "Yes."

Bobby: "What'd you say?"

Gorilla: "No one ever, in the history of the Royal Rumble, has drawn numbers 1-5, and been there at the end."

Bobby: "OH, SHUT UP! Take your time, Champ. Pace yourself! I'm gonna have to apologize to the people; I don't think I can really be objective."

Gorilla: "When have you ever been objective?!"

As the classic match rolls on we hear some more classic commentary from Brain and Monsoon. Flair and Haku are double teaming the British Bulldog.

Bobby: "Back off, Ric. Let Haku do the dir... the kicking."

Haku attacks Flair.

Bobby: "See!"

Gorilla: "Oh, there it is!"

Bobby: What the heck are you doing, Haku? Have you gone nuts?"

Gorilla: "Just to show you it's every man for himself."

Bobby: "Oh no, no, no!"

Gorilla: "...every guy that comes out here."

Bobby: "This isn't fair to Flair! There are no friends, Monsoon! Only enemies—thirty enemies!"

As the match continues, down the line, Ric delivers a low blow to British Bulldog.

Gorilla: "Did you see that? Talk about desperation."

Bobby: "You know what's at stake? A man'll do anything!"

Gorilla: "Pulling out all the stops, Ric Flair doing whatever necessary to hang in there."

Bobby: "I'd do that to my own grandmother if I had to."

Gorilla: "I'm sure you would."

About half an hour into the match, Roddy Piper saves Flair from a Jake Roberts DDT by hitting Roberts with a clothesline.

Bobby: "I never thought I'd say this, but thank you, Roddy. It's a kilt. It's not a skirt, it's a kilt."

Not long after, Flair locks in the figure four on Jake. Roddy starts stomping away on both of them whilst locked in the hold.

Bobby: "You no-good creep! You skirt-wearing freak! It's not a kilt, it's a skirt!"

Sometime later, the buzzer goes on #19, Jimmy Snuka emerges down the aisle.. Again some classic commentary.

Bobby: "He's jogging. He's wasting time, he's wasting energy. He's not conserving his energy or his time."

Gorilla: He's not wasting time."

Bobby: "I don't know what I'm saying anymore."

Gorilla: "I know you don't."

In a rumble that featured many stars like Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sgt. Slaughter, Sid Justice, Shawn Michaels, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, The Undertaker, Macho Man etc...

It all boils down to Randy Savage, Sid Justice, Hulk Hogan, and Ric Flair until Savage is bounced from the ring. Hogan eventually knocks Flair over the top rope and is on the verge of eliminating the “Nature Boy” when Sid grabs Hulk from behind and dumps the prohibitive favorite over the top, stunning the crowd in Albany. Hulk argues with Sid at ringside before grabbing Sid’s arm and trying to pull Justice over the top rope. In a flash Ric Flair is behind Sid and flipping the big man over the top rope to win the 1992 “Royal Rumble” and the vacant WWF World Heavyweight Championship at 1:01:58, breaking Martel’s record of 52:27 with an impressive 1:00:10.

Bobby: "OH YES! YES! YES YES YES YES..."

Gorilla: "Flair did it!"

Bobby: "YES! YES! YES! YES! He did it! I told you, Monsoon! I told you, Monsoon! I told you, I told you! YES! YES! YES!"
 [continues over Howard's announcement] Bobby: "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! I told you!"

Howard: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the Royal Rumble and undisputed World Wrestling Federation Champion: Ric Flair!"

Gorilla: "Flair did it, I don't believe it!"

Bobby: "He did it! He did it! I knew he'd do it! I knew he'd do it! All you humanoids know!"
[Hogan chases Flair out of the ring, where Mr. Perfect meets him and raises his hand down the aisle]Gorilla: "What a man Ric Flair proved to be..."

Bobby: "I'm gonna meet him! I'm gonna meet him!"

Gorilla: "Where are you going? The Brain has just left the broadcast position to join the new World Wrestling Federation Champion, Ric Flair!"

WINNER and NEW WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Ric Flair (1:01:58)

Mean Gene: "All right, by virtue of winning the Royal Rumble, we have a brand new World Wrestling Federation Champion. As the press watches on, at this time, to present the title belt to the new Champion, our president, the distinguished Jack Tunney."

Tunney shaking Ric's hand and handing him the title, Tunney: "Congratulations, Ric Flair, on becoming the undisputed Champion of the World Wrestling Federation."

Ric Flair: Let me just say, after video-distorting the belt that proclaimed me the REAL world's champion, I'm gonna tell you all, with a tear in my eye, this is the greatest moment in my life. When you walk around this world and you tell everybody you're #1, the only way you get to stay #1, is to be #1, and this is the only title in the wrestling world that makes you #1! When you are the king of the WWF, you rule the world! Think about it like that. Mr. Perfect, the Brain — WOO!!!"

Bobby: "Let's give a big one..."

Bobby, Perfect, and Flair: "WOOO!!!"

Bobby: "You did it! I was never so impressed with anything I've ever seen in all my life! He went out there for over sixty minutes, never took a bad step! Took it to Hogan, took it to the Undertaker, took it to whoever got in that ring! That's why he is — and you call him now — the real world's heavyweight champion!"

Mr. Perfect: "Bobby, we're not the kind of guys to say, "we told you so," but we..."

Bobby and Perfect: "Told you so!"

Mean Gene: Very good. Ric Flair, you have made World — "
 [off-camera] "Put that cigarette out! — you have made World Wrestling Federation history here tonight."

Ric Flair: "It's the greatest moment of my life. I wanna jump, I wanna party, but I gotta tell you like this. For the Hulk Hogans, and the Macho Mans, and the Pipers, and the Sids: now it's Ric Flair, and you all pay homage to the man! WOOO!!! I love it!"

Skull was really in the mood now for the upcoming Rumble match at Docs hosted show. He was pumped, he felt like a kid again as he gets all hyper. He looks up and Alfie has his camera ready. All he had to do was nod his head and the recording began....

"I have heard lots of shit in here, in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Shit against me, a whole load of turd that has been collected and thrown in my face. Admittedly some might be true and yes, I may have been a failed XWF Universal Champion but there's plenty of time to make it right. You seem to forget the work and effort I went through to become the champ. My career isn't over, it has only just begun! I can work my way to another title shot, that's my goal. After all, why the fuck am I even here if I don't want to be the best?! I'm not like some of you dumb cunts who are happy to float around and if you lose, well you don't care. Well I do fuckin care and this fire has been burning inside me, raging to come out. At Shove It! You will see a different Scully, a more focused, determined Scully who doesn't give a shit if I have to kick your balls off, if you have any, to get you out. There's a BIG prize waiting for the winner, theres a BIG prize waiting for me. I initially had no intention of entering this thing but the host of the show got me all hyped up. Doctor D'ville promises me a one on one match pretty soon, just for entering his Rumble. Now I must make it clear; I'm not here to take part, I'm here to throw some helmets over the top rope and have my arms raised.

It doesn't matter whether I'm number 1, 5, 15.. I'm here to go all the way and you asswipes better step your game up if you have ANY chance of winning. The victory belongs to me and whatever Docs surprise is, I'll gladly take it and kicks his old head off!

Who do we have? Firstly, lets talk strategy. Robbie Bourbon, the Uni champ who weighs 30 stone plus.. Which is how many pounds? Answer: Who cares! Okay it's like 420ibs.. He may way more, he has bigger tits than Pamela Anderson. What we gonna do to get lard arse out? We have to team up and throw his fat ass out. It's the only way. I mean I'm strong, I have muscle but I'm not Incredible Hulk so we're gonna have to get him out straight away, who's with me? Well if you ain't, I'll find a way, I always do! At least Robbie didn't go through the trash to get the title this time, he actually beat a veteran. He actually won it all by himself. Are we going to see your special need friends in your promo? Yeah you know like the one you did when you passed the Gilmour test. Something I so openly failed to do! But it's fine, I'm sure someone will mention it, it never gets boring....

We have his boyfriend, The Pig. No not, Bebop from the turtles. It's the Television Champion, Bearded Warpig. I'm not sure why you was allowed to compete for the TV title, just like Bourbon, a rather large TV is needed just to see your ugly ass on screen!

Finn Koon.. We meet again and this time I'm allowed to punch you in the face without being disqualified. I was gonna ask if you could help during the match, if you last or if you're even in there when any of those two Natural Disasters are in the ring. Help me throw them out? But then again, you're not exactly strong..

Jim Caedus, the Inbred Cunt who said he'll give me a singles match at some point for his briefs.. Briefcase. How ya'll doing, sister fucker? I see you still haven't learnt the English language?"

All of a sudden, Natalie enters the lounge, thus interrupting Scullys promo.

"Sorry, did I come at the wrong time?"

Scully and Alfie look at one another, shaking their heads.

To be continued......
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-20-2017), JimCaedus (11-24-2017)