Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
It Begins
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

11-12-2017, 06:03 PM

The day was bright. Sun shone through the huge window of Erik plush, white office. Birds chirped and waves crashed on the beach of Miami. On the wall, hung the various wrestling titles he’d won over the years.

Hed taken some time off to concentrate on personal matters. He had been training Others in his art. He’d always taken great pride in doing this, but he had begun to feel the itch once more. Now? Well.. he was back with his family. It was where he truly belonged.

He was back running his business…Zero Tolerance. The group had been formed many years ago. There were three men. Jaymz, who was the size of a tank. Crazy J, who was exactly that. And Erik. The latter was the brains of the operation. Together they had crumbled wrestling organizations. They’d made more money than they could ever hope to spend, but it never seemed to be enough.

The two huge oak doors of his office opened. Erik sighed to himself and turned to meet his secretary. " I have the financial data for Zero Tolerance that you asked for.", she said as she put two huge folders on his desk. Erik eyed them warily. They shouldn't be quite so big. "Lets see what those two assholes are doing.", Erik said to himself. He was glad to be out of the freak show that Crazy J had made the three of them enter.. He didn't have anything against those kinds of freaks. He really didnt. It just wasn't his scene. Erik preferred the finer things in life. Besides, who actually likes being in front of a huge crowd with his ass hanging out. But he still needed to check out the finances. His ZT brothers had always been the family he never had, but they blew through money. They always did.

He pulled the first folder over. It was all about Zero Tolerance Management Services. The books were mostly good. ZT was taking in cash. He then pulled the other folder to him. This one was much bigger. He opened it. Inside were copies of checks. Only some of them said what they were actually for. Everything was written in gibberish. Erik could only shake his head in anger. That was before he got to the IOUs that were signed by zcrazy J. He could have taken it if it were Jay Wonderful...but not crazy J. Jay Wonderful was Crazy J's more responsible alter ego.

He quickly added up what he could. "In the red..as per usual.", Erik said before slaming the folders shut. He turned his chair back around to look at the ocean in an attempt to calm himself. Of course it hardly worked. J was blowing though money like Scarface through cocaine. Now, Erik was loaded but he didn't really like paying for needless things. There are luxuries in life like big yachts...and then there is buying a statue of a huge dick. Yes, J had paid millions of dollars to have a statue of a huge dick made. Erik never understood why Crazy J did what he did but it sure did piss him off.

His left eye twitched. There was something bothering him. He never saw a ticket booth at the freak show. He wondered. He grabbed the folders again and flipped through the folders. "Where are the papers on the show?", he asked himself. He flipped through slower, reading each paper slowly. He found that Crazy J spent nearly one million on the show. While that's chump change to them, its still more than he'd like to spend. And then it hit him. He was right. There had been no money brought in. It was a free show. Erik had bared his ass for free. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

He turned his chair back around just as the buzzer sounded. Erik pressed a button next to his phone. "yes.", he said. "I'm sorry to bother you, Mr Black but I have Jake Babyak for you. He says he spoke to you about a wrestling school.", Jennifer said through the speaker. Erik stopped to think. He never knew anything about a wrestling school. " Send him in.", Erik said in a harsh voice.

A loud buzz sounded and the two huge, wall like oak doors swung open. Erik didnt bother to get up to meet his guest. Ordinarily he wouldn't have even entertained the man but he needed more information about this school.

Jake Babyak was a very large man. His head was shaved. He stood what had to have been atleast six foot six. And weighed over three hundred pounds. If he didn't look like such a goober, he might just be intimidating. Erik could only shake his head at the site. But atleast Jake wore a suit.

Jake quickly made his way across the office, looking at everything on the walls. He'd yet to see Erik's face as his chair was turned around again.

" Nice place you have here, sir. I wouldn't have imagined it would be this nice after our talk the other day.", Jake said as he admired his lush, white surroundings. Erik cocked an eyebrow. He hadn't spoken to a Jake about wrestling or anything at all for that matter.

" Please..enlighten me on our discussion the other day. What was it about again?", Erik asked, still looking outside. Jake looked a bit confused. This didnt sound like the man he'd spoken to. He said as much which caused Erik to wonder about things even more.

"You're voice was deeper then. Maybe you were sick. But you didn't talk so calmly. You were all over the place.", Jake said confidently. Erik turned his chair around, studying the man in front of him. He looked too stupid to be able to make any of the up. "I haven't spoken to a Jake Babyak.", Erik said flatly. And then it hit him. " Crazy J.", Erik said under his breath. He stood up, buttoned his jacket and walked over to his bar. Pouring himself a drink Erik said, " You never spoke to me. You spoke to an insane son of a bitch who will be hearing it from me later today. Until then, you have three seconds to get out of my building". Jake began to protest but Erik held up two fingers.

And as said before, the old championships gold hung with the old gold. It contrasted greatly against the all white office. Erik himself sat at his desk, chair turned and looking outside into Miami.

" Look at them down there. Each going about his or her day without much care in the world. Oh sure they have their problems, but right now they're simply trying to get to work on time. Hmph..Working for someone else. That's never been my style. Oh sure I've signed alot of contracts. I've done alot of hits on alot of people...but they were all done on my time in ways I wanted to do it in. I'm not called the mastermind of pain on the black market for nothing. Of course I could go through the list of names I’ve been called over the course of my career, but there is no time for that.”

Erik grinned for a moment.

I’m sure most of you out there are wondering exactly why I’ve come out of retirement. I’m not sure how to answer that. I can say that I got the itch to compete once more. It isn’t like I’ve evee wrestled for the money. Hell, I could spend a few hundred thousand dollars every day and still not put a dent in my bank account. No, I simply wanted to compete. I get this feeling every once in a while. I tire of running the ZT businesses. I long to make others feel physical pain. I guess one could really take my answer to heart.

Another question might be this. Why XWF? After all. That place isn’t really my style. I’m a man of taste and honor. I’m no simple minded barbarian who needs a weapon to win a match. So why that place? That’s another simple answer. These nobodies think they’re at the top of the world. They think themselves better simply because they get rather gruesome with a set of hedge clippers. It’s actually quite funny.”

Erik paused. He did not laugh but only shook his head in disgust.

“The men of XWF are about as skill less as they come. Every one of them are ignorant to the fact that they have the fighting skills of small children. Watching these idiots in the ring is like watching try to fuck. They just kind of grunt and hump the air like animals.

Take my esteemed opponent…Grande….ummm. I forget his name. It’s not like his name actually matters. It doesn’t. He’s simply another nameless grey face across the ring from the most dangerous man walking this dirty rock called Earth. He actually bragged to me about winning a set of gold teeth after being shot in the dick. Two things went through my mind. First I started to feel sorry for this man. He just got his dick shot off. But then I just wanted to congratulate him on his new vagina. It’s always best to make something good out of a bad situation, after all.

But what really got me was the fact that this man actually thinks he has a shot. And that’s why I’m in XWF. I’m here to show the fools what true skill looks like. I’m here to show them that using weapons is rather barbaric and not needed. I’m here to show these clowns that fighting skill is something far over their heads.

For two long the men and women of XWF have thought themselves the best. It’s time for them to wake up from that dream. It’s time for them to come face to face with their worst nightmare.

I am your worst nightmare. I assure all of you of that. I’m a man of great skill. I’m a man who would kill you for wasting his time. All it would take is a simple flick of my wrist. That’s how good I am.

And I know that my dear opponent would never believe simple words, so I’m glad to show him.”

Erik sighed to himself before going back to his desk.

“I want to warn you all. I’m coming for each and every one of you. I mean that. I truly do. Your world is coming to and end. Everything you thought was normal will soon be flipped upside down. Everything you know….destroyed. Your egos? Left in tatters. Your dreams? Burned to the ground.

It all starts with my opponent this week. It has to start somewhere, right? This is a man, whatever his name is, whos claim to fame is the equivalent of pissing on electric fences. He’s a no skill moron who is in need of an awakening? And who better to give it to him than myself.

I know that I should be talking this man up. I should be trying to make it seem as if this match would be quite tough for myself. I can’t do that. It would be a lie.”

Erik stopped and took a drink of the scotch that had been sitting on his mohogany desk.

“I may be many things…ruthless…uncaring…egotistical….but I am not a liar. This match will be nothing to me. He will not test the great fighting skills that I have…..That I’ve perfected over the years.

I bring a certain…symphony of violence to the table. Watching me utterly embarrass a foe in that ring is truly beautiful. It’s damn near angelic. It puts asses in the seats just because those fans out there want to see me completely destroy whoever it is in front of me.

This week it’s a champion of trash talking. Next week? Who knows. All that is certain is this. You have no chance. You have no shot. Your chances were slim and none. And we’ll? Slim left town. Last I heard, he was on a cocaine binge in South America. That leaves your chances at none.

I really wouldn’t want to be in your shoes. The beating you have coming is one you could never quite comprehend. The skills I bring to the ring are far over your head. So far, in fact, that it should be an honor to you to take this beating. You get to be the first. You get to be the example! Take that to heart. Your destruction will not be in vain. Your sacrifice will show the entire XWF that none of you stand a chance……. Now….goodbye.”

Erik clapped his hands and the scene went black

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like erikblack's post:
(11-12-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-14-2017), Finn Kühn (11-12-2017), Imperial (11-12-2017), JimCaedus (11-13-2017), Unknown Soldier (11-13-2017)