Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
The Leader of The Egotistical Race.
MrVyper Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

05-24-2013, 04:12 AM

# Zayne “The Serpent” Vyper
#23 Years of Age  17/05/1990
# Junior MMA National Champion Never lost.
# Experienced and Wealthy Businessman  Owns own company.
# Undefeated in Professional Wrestling  2 – 0 – 0 in XWF.
# Completed his A-Levels whilst training to become a professional wrestler and passed them all.
# Does, says and executes whatever wants, whenever he wants.
# Hate him or Love him, you’ve got to watch him.

These are attributes and accomplishments every man would like to have to his name still at the youthful age of 23. BUT if you know the Vyper, you should know that he’s not an ordinary man. You should know that he’s not going to settle for second best, or third or fourth, but that was out of the question. He has never liked losing, his father disgraced him losing his championship being stripped due to the use of performance enhancing drugs. The pain that he felt that day made he swear to himself he’d never take the same shortcut and he would never dream of it. If you know the Vyper, like the animal he is a natural born predator, that feeds off his instinct. If you know the Vyper, you’ll know that he’s not afraid to punch you straight in the nose outside of the ring. If you know the Vyper, you’ll know that Peter Gilmour, Mister Mystery, Mr. STD contagious Dean Moxley and the two Crimson Kites don’t stand a chance come Saturday night.

[Image: bcBlcK4.png]

#’#

“I am the REAL Serpent in this industry. I am the VYPER. The leader of the egotistical race, the prosecutor of the weak, LEADER of the GREAT! Not only do I possess the ability to defeat you all on the same night, at the same event, under one roof, I also have the pleasure of defeating you with one of the biggest monsters this business has ever had the misfortune of stumbling upon, “The Xtremist” Bryce. Not only are you clowns going to be in the ring with the most technically gifted and stupendously talented Zayne Vyper. Not only will you have to deal with me, you’ll have to deal with the most physical professional wrestler I have ever had the pleasure of working with.”

Zayne looks intently at the camera, he sits in a small room with his chair leaning back against the wall and with his feet crossed resting on the table. His eyes seem wild. They gleam red like he was possessed. The temptation of the darkness may have got the better of Zayne. His fang like teeth are now easy to see and his hair is strewn around in a mad wrap of blonde hair. All the viewers had been focusing on before was the intent stare, but on second look you can see him holding a cigarette. Zayne inhaled a drag of the cigarette and waiting for a moment before blowing the smoke into the cameras lens.

“Dean.. I haven’t seen you around here lately? I’ve been looking for you EVERYWHERE.” The red glow again becomes apparent in the Vypers eyes.

“Where have you been?... You haven’t been in the gym, you haven’t been at your house, you haven’t been anywhere.. I’m getting kinda ya’see I was really looking forward to whooping your ass on Saturday night but I guess it saves me the hassle. I can then make more of a show of my other match on the night. Oh, don’t worry Dean, if you think you can miraculously show up and get the upper hand and I dunno, maybe the impossible could happen and you could beat me? THINK AGAIN. I’ll save a nice beating for you, whether it’s now, next week on Warfare, next Pay-Pay-View, but I don’t care I will get my hands on you and when I do.. lets hope you have a good plastic surgeon.”

Zayne scratches his chin before looking back up the camera, obviously with a spontaneous thought.

“Oh and how could I forget, my friend Bryce needs a play pal, I’m sure you’ll play nice. You can play prison together. I’m sure you’d like that. Ya’see he doesn’t like mugs like you.. If I’m feeling nice, I might not set him on you, but that’s a huge IF”

Zayne smirks, that cocky smile returns to his face, his piercing vampire like fangs stick out from his gums and his eye continue to glow a fluorescent red.

“The Crimson Kites, Mystery and the Whiner.. don’t think I’ve forgotten about you quadruple of clowns. I have plenty of amusing, dark hurtful things to say about you.. but I don’t roll that way. I mean it’s bad enough Crimson Chins parents didn’t love him, and well Knightmask.. wears a fucking mask, I’m guessing he’s not the best looking geeza ever. Mask boy, I hope that mask of yours is blood proof because you’ll be seeping with blood come Saturday.”

The cigarette is now noticeably near the bottle now, the ash tray is almost full and Zayne hasn’t lost the addictive glow in his eyes that you can’t help but look at. His whole tone, body manor and everything has changed. His whole persona seems more assured and knowing what he needs to do.

“The whiner and one who they call a ‘Mystery.’ I’ll cut the crap, I’ll cut the clichés and the bullshit. I just simply do not like you both, I don’t like what you stand for, I don’t like another fucking Mystery dude? God, my dad was a fucking ass hole but at least he did something with his life and he brought me up right, your father must of been the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler for you to turn out like.. THAT. When it is all said and done ladies and gentlemen and when the talking and whining and moaning and whinging and bitching stops, and the dust settles. The announcer for the evening at High Stakes, will be raising my arm twice in victory and handing me a shiny new plaything, The Vyper & The Xtremist, XWF World Tag Team Champions and WHEN I get that title in my hands, you’ll have to ply it from my cold dead body, BOW TO YOUR NEW LEADER!”

Zayne laughs evilly before extinguishing his cigarette on the camera which causes the picture to turn to static but just under in the background you can still make out the maniacal laugh from the Vyper.

#’#
The clubs lights shone down and circled the ram packed dance floor. Various vibrant colours decorated the large club in a rainbow. The large speaker system is in full swing as the nights proceedings move swiftly along. Zayne Vyper stands at the bar with two extremely good looking women who are wearing denim miniskirts and low cut tops, his jaw is bouncing off the floor as he spots Bryce on the other side of the club, the Vyper shouts over the loud sound of the DJ.

Zayne Vyper:
“Bryce! Oii, Bryce over here! BRYCEE! Hey you huge motherfucker we’re over here haha!”

Bryce spots Vyper at the last attempt grinning, he pushes straight through the centre of the dance floor knocking two six foot men to the ground, they turn round to have a go and then think better of it. The two men proceed to exit the bar followed by their embarrassed girlfriends calling after them. Bryce, who is laughing, walks over to the Vyper and they two touch knuckles, the Vyper pulls a seat out for Bryce and he sits down, Zayne nods to the woman on the opposite side of the table to him and she sits on Bryce’s lap.

Crystal:
“Hey cutie! Tehe.”

Bryce:
“Woah, hey. Haha. I actually have a girlfriend.”

Zayne Vyper:
“Girlfriend, shmirlfriend. Your having a night out, plus Crystals not bothered are ya gal?”

Bryce exchanges looks with Crystal who shakes her head and kissing Bryce on the cheek. He still seems quite uncomfortable with the whole situation but just goes along with it. Zayne hands Bryce a glass of champagne and offer him a small bag of white powder. Bryce is shocked, his face turns. He pushes the Vypers hand away from him.

Bryce:
“Damn Zayne, we’re in the middle of a club, it’s 4am in the morning and for some reason your wearing some pink Kanye West’s glasses and now your offering me Charlie? What the hells happening to you? We SHOULD be preparing for our match?!”

Mid-way through Bryce’s speech Zayne begins to make out with the girl sat on his lap, and finishes just as Bryce is finished.

Zayne Vyper:
“You done yet?.. Boring cunt ‘ent he? All you think about is work, we don’t have that match for another, holy shit 36 hours. Haha. I guess your right, I should probably think about leaving in the next six-or-seven hours. I'll be in the toilets, back in asecccondd, you not comin' Bryce?”

Bryce shakes his head. Zayne chuckles to the girl who strokes his beard. His shades cover his now red glowing eyes.

Bryce looks at the Vyper and nods and the Vyper begins to make his way across the crowded dancefloor. With all the commotion the Vyper doesn’t notice the two six foot men running in backed up by some one else. The three large men have bald shaved heads and tattoos across their faces, they wield steel bars and make a beeline for the Vyper. The first man to get their strikes the Vyper off guard, knocking him into the crowded dancefloor and the DJ turns the music off.
The atmosphere changes to chaos as little brewing fights break out around the room and the other clubbers exit via various fire exits and the roof. Out of nowhere Zayne looks up dazed and the three men begin to lay a pounding into him. From nowhere Bryce takes two of them out, Zayne battles to his feet and manages to disarm the man on the floor and connects with a thunderous strike around his jaw knocking him to the ground, flipping 360 degrees in the process. Bryce lifts up and tosses the larger of the two men through the fire exit and the glass shatters everywhere and sets the alarm off.

The remaining man runs up behind Bryce with a pole only to get caught with a right hook from the Vyper and get lifted into the position for a High and Dry. Bryce smirks moving a table into the way and the Vyper delivers a thunderous custom inverted brain buster, “High and Dry.” The three men lay ko’d, the two drunk good looking women sit giggling stick at the table in the ensuing madness. Bryce and the Vyper shake hands with each other and embrace each other with a hug for two seconds before returning to their table and necking the rest of their champagne. The Vyper looks up at Bryce.

Zayne Vyper:
“Ahhh. Time to go I think? Unless..”

Zayne pulls the white powder from out his pocket moving it up to nose slowly but before he can reach it's snatched away from him by Bryce who holds it into of his face.

Bryce:
“Promise me Zayne.. No more coke.. this shits bad for you man.”

Zayne sighs but being loved up the way he is, he smiles and agrees to it and Bryce tips the coke onto the floor. $100 down the drain. The two walk out holding hands with Crystal and Jennifer and get into a stretch limosuine as the chaos ensues.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFWZWNq72xb1fGa5zPdzq...WQPrlpAC4A]

#'#'#

[Image: 11038946450a12997168457l.jpg]

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Warfare: defeated Frost & SVD via High&Dry
Shove It: defeated Intemporaliter Scelestus w/ Swift Ion
High Stakes: defeated Dean Moxley via High&Dry
High Stakes: defeated by The Crimson Knights via escaping the cage.
Warfare: defeated Kristen Silver via Lights Out
Madness: defeated Danny Danger & Jonathyn Davydson via High and Dry.
Warfare: defeated by Peter Gilmour via pin-fall.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like MrVyper's post:
Crimson Cobra (05-24-2013), Wallace Witasick (05-24-2013)