Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a flop.... Open Challenge
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-11-2017, 01:35 PM

"So after I got fed up of that Bopper match and got myself disqualified for smashing Finn on the nose, I walked backstage and I kicked myself. Literally. No I wasn't in mode, that has gone. That was a match, I believe I should win, hands down. I'm not going to be remembered as the guy who lost the Uni to Gilmour or got pinned by Ghost Wank. No! It's about time I stepped my game up. If anyone and I mean anyone wants to face me... Then here's your chance. Step right up!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
JimCaedus (11-11-2017)
Grande Ricardo Offline
Tag team champ/ Mike the dragon

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-11-2017, 01:37 PM

"Ok, you're not a flop. You're a failure, and a waste of a human. You owe Mike an apology for being so bad you gave him a headache."

[Image: dKqz7Pz.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grande Ricardo's post:
Imperial (11-11-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-11-2017, 02:24 PM

Pssssst.... Hey.... Scully....

Your challenge awaits you here.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-11-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-11-2017), JimCaedus (11-12-2017)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-11-2017, 04:13 PM

"So I make an open challenge to anyone and yet, I have two nobodies and an old Cunt wasting MY time by making jokes? Having a bit a banter hey?! Bravo!

I'm looking to fight. A decent fight. You wanna fight me doc? See if the old people's home will let you out for the day? I'll give you your props, out of the three of you melts, your the old one who lives up to the word, challenge.... Even with being ancient!
I know you're a member of the Kings of Bitches, so do you need to ask their permission if you're allowed out to play?

What about you Grande? I don't really care about you, I've had bigger shits than you but I don't mind shoving your lizard up your anus! I mean it would be lowering myself facing you but if your feeling stupid, I may oblige!

Bitch Doctor... Well... I would really be scraping the bottom of the barrel. You may leave!"
Hate Post Like Post
Grande Ricardo Offline
Tag team champ/ Mike the dragon

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-11-2017, 04:50 PM

"My record is way better looking than yours, I actually manage to defend my belt, and somehow you're above me? Yeah, ok. I'll fight you in a handicap match. It'll be a normal match, but since you're in it we'll be legally required to call it a handicapped match."

[Image: dKqz7Pz.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-11-2017, 05:51 PM

"Are you inept? Did all those bopper shots to the head turn you back into being a ? Actually, what am I saying, you've always been a . Anyway, Doc's trying to get you to opt in to his Shove-It Rumble."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-11-2017, 07:33 PM

Is this a challenge or a deathwish? You moron. You forget how much you suck or something? Go pick on someone your own skill level.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-11-2017), Finn Kühn (11-11-2017)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-11-2017, 08:05 PM

(11-11-2017, 07:33 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Is this a challenge or a deathwish? You moron. You forget how much you suck or something? Go pick on someone your own skill level.

"Brother D'Ville, I do believe Brother Scully is just trying to prove himself. However, he seems to be using the poorest choice of words within the English language. Brother Scully and I, we may have had a history, but if he decided he wished to face me for a second time, because within the confines of a gauntlet, I do not consider it a true one on one.

So, Brother Scully. If you wish to try your hand and facing the Broken Brilliance of yours truly, I will accept your challenge.

After all, I did take the Championship of X-Treme from you. I bet you harbor some hatred towards me for that very fact."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Imperial (11-11-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-11-2017, 08:32 PM

Don't make this about you, Mister Oswald.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-11-2017, 10:31 PM

"I'm making it about Brother Scully's pride! He seems to be agitated, still, about when I took the Championship of X-Treme from him, so what better than to settle the feud with a match at your specialized show?"

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-11-2017, 10:42 PM

[Image: FJUWGNa.gif]

[Image: BvMQO7A.jpg?4]

(This event will replace Saturday Night Savage for this week.)

LIVE!! November 24, 2017. From You Know Where.... Inside a ring surrounded by the Lake of Fire! Bring some burn cream and sunglasses!

Opt-In to take part in Shove It: Where the Sun Don't Shine! This event will be ONE Royal Rumble over-the-top rope style match. Entries will be completely random and stamina bars will be used. This literally means that ANYONE can win.

Doctor Louis D'Ville will be sitting on a throne high up across the arena watching the action while demons and ghouls fill the audience cheering on their own favorite XWF stars. Last year, we crowned a NEW XWF Xtreme Champion. So who knows what the good doctor has up his sleeve THIS year!

Here are some details:

- First, here's laster year's: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=25470 Check it out. It's going to be the same format and you'll be able to refer to it as far as how things will go down.

- Entries will be done at random and not be revealed to any of the entrants. You'll find out when you come out for the match.

- With stamina bars in place, from the time you enter the rumble and as it progresses, you lose a small amount of stamina (starts at 100%) as competitors come out. As you make eliminations (which are also based on roleplays versus roleplays), you regain a small a bit of stamina.

Vinnie Lane
100%

Doctor Louis D'Ville
22%

As competitors are added to the match, your stamina will drain so much over each time. Your roleplays come into play just like they would in a normal match. So don't think just because you're the first one to enter you have no chance of winning. It DOES come into play, but if you're putting out the best work it's definitely going to help keep you alive. Just because Doc is at 22% and Vinnie just entered the fight doesn't mean that he's going to come in and toss Doc right over. Doc is obviously better so he would definitely put up a strong fight. It may not lead to victory, but it definitely could depending on how bad Vinnie did that week.

- The normal roleplay rules will be in effect.

- 3000 Word Limit. A little bit more than the minimum we use, but not overbearing. And not to little. I think this is a good balance.

- Any questions regarding this, hit me or any of the GM's up. This was a lot of fun last year and I'm looking forward to hosting it again. Good luck!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-11-2017)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-11-2017, 11:15 PM

"I eagerly await Brother Scully's reply. If he decides to accept my agreeing to being his opponent. We can do it on your show.

We shall see what he chooses."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-11-2017, 11:19 PM

(11-11-2017, 10:42 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
[Image: FJUWGNa.gif]

[Image: BvMQO7A.jpg?4]

(This event will replace Saturday Night Savage for this week.)

LIVE!! November 24, 2017. From You Know Where.... Inside a ring surrounded by the Lake of Fire! Bring some burn cream and sunglasses!

Opt-In to take part in Shove It: Where the Sun Don't Shine! This event will be ONE Royal Rumble over-the-top rope style match. Entries will be completely random and stamina bars will be used. This literally means that ANYONE can win.

Doctor Louis D'Ville will be sitting on a throne high up across the arena watching the action while demons and ghouls fill the audience cheering on their own favorite XWF stars. Last year, we crowned a NEW XWF Xtreme Champion. So who knows what the good doctor has up his sleeve THIS year!

Here are some details:

- First, here's laster year's: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=25470 Check it out. It's going to be the same format and you'll be able to refer to it as far as how things will go down.

- Entries will be done at random and not be revealed to any of the entrants. You'll find out when you come out for the match.

- With stamina bars in place, from the time you enter the rumble and as it progresses, you lose a small amount of stamina (starts at 100%) as competitors come out. As you make eliminations (which are also based on roleplays versus roleplays), you regain a small a bit of stamina.

Vinnie Lane
100%

Doctor Louis D'Ville
22%

As competitors are added to the match, your stamina will drain so much over each time. Your roleplays come into play just like they would in a normal match. So don't think just because you're the first one to enter you have no chance of winning. It DOES come into play, but if you're putting out the best work it's definitely going to help keep you alive. Just because Doc is at 22% and Vinnie just entered the fight doesn't mean that he's going to come in and toss Doc right over. Doc is obviously better so he would definitely put up a strong fight. It may not lead to victory, but it definitely could depending on how bad Vinnie did that week.

- The normal roleplay rules will be in effect.

- 3000 Word Limit. A little bit more than the minimum we use, but not overbearing. And not to little. I think this is a good balance.

- Any questions regarding this, hit me or any of the GM's up. This was a lot of fun last year and I'm looking forward to hosting it again. Good luck!

(11-11-2017, 11:15 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis Said: "I eagerly await Brother Scully's reply. If he decides to accept my agreeing to being his opponent. We can do it on your show.

We shall see what he chooses."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-11-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-11-2017), Finn Kühn (11-13-2017)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-11-2017, 11:55 PM

"I know what your show is about, Brother D'Ville. However, even Vincent MeekMahan's Rumble of Royalty has matches before the Rumble comes. I do not mind doing a double performance. It can be a warm up for me. Especially since it will put to rest if he is better than I am, or if I am the better man than he is.

Can you not make an exception for this, this one time?"

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-12-2017, 12:00 AM

a thousand times no

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-12-2017, 12:06 AM

"Doc, I have NEVER faced you one on one and I'm not afraid to do so. If you're that much better than me then you could prove it couldn't you?! Oh and if you think you can insult someone then ask them to part of your lame ass show then you can SHOVE YOUR RUMBLE WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE! Right up your old, wrinkled ass!

Oswald, do you not remember when I beat you and your two buddies in a 3-on-1 handicap match? It was either you or GT.. What's the difference? I'm not your brother, we are not related, thank fuck!

Finn Kahn I got disqualified helmet... You never beat me! Neither did Grande. We were meant to face each other one on one in a proper wrestling match, not take part in a children's bopping contest.

Grande... You be proud that you can defend a title that no one gives a shit about. You have no choice BUT to defend that thing. You deserve that title because no one chats as much shit as You!

So which one of you dickheads am I fighting? Shall I fight ALL four of you in the upcoming weeks? Maybe have a show called Savage Scully or Warfare Scully where I face all of you in singles matches on the same show? Which one? Maybe I could even appear on a Savage and a Warfare in the same week? Naughty. Naughty.
Ip dip dog shit
Fucking bastard dirty git.
You are not it.

Choices.. Choices..

Who actually wants to lose to me?"
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-12-2017, 12:14 AM

Well good morning, sunshine. Listen, pimple. When you talk to me, you talk JUST TO ME.

FUCK Oswald.

FUCK Finn.

FUCK Ricardo.

You may have NEVER faced me one on one, sure whatever. Does that really matter? If you think you have something to prove, by all means, my doors are ALWAYS open. I'm always willing to help a patient, my friend. Don't put this on the good doctor like he's the one out here scratching at the door. You're the one so desperate for redemption.

So with THAT said... The choice kind of seems up to YOU, does it not? What kind of redemption.... What kind of savior.... What kind of rope are you looking for to preserve what little footprint you have here in the XWF? Is it a Finn Kuhn rebound? A Grande Rico? Or are you up on that ladder so I can kick you down again?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-14-2017), Finn Kühn (11-12-2017)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-12-2017, 12:36 AM

(11-12-2017, 12:14 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Well good morning, sunshine. Listen, pimple. When you talk to me, you talk JUST TO ME.

FUCK Oswald.

FUCK Finn.

FUCK Ricardo.

You may have NEVER faced me one on one, sure whatever. Does that really matter? If you think you have something to prove, by all means, my doors are ALWAYS open. I'm always willing to help a patient, my friend. Don't put this on the good doctor like he's the one out here scratching at the door. You're the one so desperate for redemption.

So with THAT said... The choice kind of seems up to YOU, does it not? What kind of redemption.... What kind of savior.... What kind of rope are you looking for to preserve what little footprint you have here in the XWF? Is it a Finn Kuhn rebound? A Grande Rico? Or are you up on that ladder so I can kick you down again?

"You have my undivided attention old man. Sure, I can call you a pensioner, call you frail and all that jazz, after all you are like the XWF'S version of Ric Flair. But the fact remains, you are definetely the BIGGEST challenge I have in front of me.

Do I want to step on stones? Or do I want to climb a mountain? I would like to book an appointment.. It's time I stepped my game up!"
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-12-2017, 12:38 AM

Participate in my Shove It and you have a deal. I'll give you your mountain.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-12-2017, 01:02 AM

(11-12-2017, 12:38 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Participate in my Shove It and you have a deal. I'll give you your mountain.

"And there it is, Brothers. With a bit of prodding and feigned bouts of stupidity, I have given Brother Scully that momentum in order for him to challenge Brother D'Ville.

For you two to face one another in combat will actually be absolutely WONDERFUL!

Mmmyessss..

I look forward to seeing Brother D'Ville and Brother Scully's match, when and if it happens!

Also, Brother Scully, you have yet to face the Broken Brilliance contained within my mind! If you survive a fight with Brother D'Ville, I would gladly face you once more!"

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-12-2017, 01:05 AM

(11-11-2017, 08:32 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Don't make this about you, Mister Oswald.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-12-2017)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-12-2017, 10:39 AM

"I will not only participate. I, Scully the first will win the damn thing!

Oswald, you'll get your chance if you see me in the rumble and you will be taking a tumble. That message is for all of you bitches!

That is all! Da end, Scully Has Spoken!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Finn Kühn (11-12-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-15-2017, 02:07 PM

how easy of a win you want scully

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post