Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Act IX: Furry Friends (Part 1)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-10-2017, 11:58 PM

"'Meow' means 'woof' in cat."

~ George Carlin

9 November 2017
Santa Monica Boulevard
Hollywood, CA

((OOC: Continued from here! - "I don't have to listen to you, you're a lemon."))

"Can you go a little faster?! Thanks!"

Grande Ricardo's voice can barely be heard on the roads, as he is riding on a bike tied to the back of Finn Kühn's car. Both he and Mike are having the time of their lives as multiple cars begin honking at Finn for having Grande's bike tied to Finn's car.

Speaking of Finn, he's currently in autopilot mode, trying to drive as smoothly as possible through the roads through a storm during rush hour while being blissfully unaware of a maniac driving a bike using his car.

"So... the pet shop, huh?" Jon asks, trying to make some conversation.

"Yep."

"You think Grande will meet up with us when we get there?"

"He's riding on a fucking bike in the middle of a storm. Of course it's taking him longer."

BEEEEEEEEEEEP!

"Why the hell is everyone honking at us?!" Finn yells, still unaware of who's hanging off of his car. As soon as he checks the rear view mirror however, his eyes turn to pinpricks in horror.

"HEY! FUCKERS! I SAID SPEED UP!"

"Is- is that Ricardo?!" Jon asks, finally able to hear Ricardo through the car and the honks.

"..."

Finn pulls over to the side of the road, clearly pissed off. Turning off the car and opening the door, he goes straight up to Grande Ricardo, who seems displeased with the situation himself.

"I tell you to go faster, and you stop. What the hell? How are you supposed to get me my nachos now?"

"Few things. First off: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! Why were you tied to my car?!"

"Me and Mike needed a fun ride."

"And that gives you the right to tie your fucking bike to my car without my permission?"

"Of course it does. Now, when are we going to that restaurant so we can get me my nachos?"

Finn facepalms, clearly angry with his given situation. He didn't sign up for babysitting, yet here he was having to deal with Ricardo.

"We. Are not. Getting. You. Nachos."

"Fine. No nachos. We're going to the pet store now?"

Finn stays silent for a moment, noticing the bike, rope and the duct tape once more. Peeling the duct tape off the car, Finn takes the bike and wheels it off to the side.

"Get in."

"What?"

"I said get in the car. You shit on the seats, you die."

"Whatever."

9 November 2017
Echo Bark Inc.
Hollywood, CA

The three men set about the store, looking for the perfect pet for Finn. As Grande was checking out the various birds while petting Mike, Jon took Finn aside to talk to him.

"Hey. You concerned for Warfare?"

"Hell no. I know Jenny Myst is that hooded bitch who's been costing me my matches now. She's going to pay once I get my hands around her scrawny neck at Savage."

"Well damn. Sounds like you're focused."

"You're damned right I am. I would have had that Hart Championship won if not for her. What a fucking bitch, acting all holier-than-thou when honestly, she's one of the worst bottomfeeders here. She had an entire division made for her, and it still took her multiple attempts to win the title. She's a fucking caricature of a human being, only acting like a slutty bitch who just always has to do what Daddy Chaos wants."

"Seriously, does she like being a mockery of an actual wrestler? She's honestly a disgrace. Time and again, she gets put into matches where she has the easiest win right in front of her. Remember King of the Ring? Jenny Myst versus Abigail versus Ezariah? Multiple people said before the event it'd be Jenny's crowning ceremony? And what happened? She lost, like a bitch to Abigail, the one chick who barely won everything and was an afterthought in the CCWF invasion."

"And she wants to talk down to me? That bitch needs to be reminded of her place. Both her and her good for nothing husband are just fucking jokes. She can't even realize that she's a walking contradiction. She'll say that she's going to squash someone like annoyance they are, yet in the same breath say that they may, in fact, get lucky that week."

"What a fucking riot. She can't light a candle to me in that ring. I'm her superior in there, and she knows it. On her best day, she can't beat me. At all. End of story."

"And Miss Fortune? What even is there to say? Another blonde bimbo trying to make it huge, but the only thing worst than her IQ is her cup size. She actually BELIEVED Ricardo saying he's the tag team champion with a FUCKING lizard. Like, holy shit. I've seen some in my day here, but I think this one takes the cake. They make Drezdin look like a scholar."

"Finn Kunt." Ricardo says, coming back to Finn.

"Yeah?"

"There's a cute doggo here. You want him?"

"Just... sure. Fine. Whatever. Let's get out of here."

"Cool. By the way, I have to poop."

"Ugh..."

~FIN~

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
Grande Ricardo (11-11-2017), JimCaedus (11-11-2017)