Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Slamming is fun
Jamie Shapiro Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-07-2017, 08:51 PM

Oh my, it seems that Burch Holiday isn't hiding anymore...

Sorry darling but my hips have held up getting slammed by much larger things than you.

Matter fact, slamming is, I like slamming just as much as getting slammed.

My hips can take it that's for sure, I mean just look at these things, they still look amazing, I work out and actually take care of myself so that could have something to do with it. Anyways Butch, it seems that I unfortunately did not pull off a win in my debut last week, a rather unfortunate turn of events indeed, but thus is life, you can't change the past and it is time to move on from my mistakes last week and look forward to brighter things. Getting my first win is certainly a goal of mine to say the least.

Let me warn you Butch, I will do anything to pull off that win this week.

Anyways I am getting sidetracked but did a lesbian name you at birth, Butch seems like such an odd name these days.

Baby when we get in that ring the only thing that is going to be slamming is my chest on yours when I go for the one two three.

I am just going to be dancing circles around you in there, I have been working a lot on my cardio, need to have the stamina to last as long in the ring as I do in the bedroom. I guess only time will tell how long you last Butch. Because when tomorrow comes, if you can't keep pace with me, I might just go long enough to watch you snooze off.

Ta ta darling, I'll be waiting for you tomorrow.
Edit Hate Post Like Post