Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 06:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Yo BAY-BAY! I did it!!!
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-06-2017, 02:54 PM

DING DING DING!!!

That's it! That's it! It's over! Bah Gahd it's over! Calypso is the NEW XWF Bombshell Chamion!! How can this be?!

Believe it!

Calypso rolls to the center of the ring... Blood pouring from his melon and bruises covering nearly every inch of his body... He rises to his knees as the official from the match hands the title down to Calypso. Reporters and fans rush to the ring as well as other competitors from the back! Calypso is lifted up in the air as the crowd chants his name aloud!! They set him back down as the reporters now surround him.

"Calypso! What is it like?!"

"Calypso! How does it feel to be champion?!"

"Calypso! What are you going to do now?!"

"Calypso!"

"Calypso!"

"Calypso!"

Calypso pushes a few of the mics away from his face and looks around... The grabs one of them....

YO!! YOOOO BABAYYYY!!! I DID IIITTT!!!!!!!!!

[Image: ECtgu9V.png?1]

Calypso jumps out of the ring and rushes up to one of the sweet ass ring maids that were sitting outside of the ring and bends her over, kissing her like Prince Charming!!

Only the best for Calypso, mang!

I can see those two sharing a wonderful night together.

..Two sharing a wonderful night together...

....Undeful night together....

... Night together...

Calypso wakes up, the air is perfect in his well circulated loft in downtown Los Angles. Where if your daddy didn't teach you much about life, the city will. There's more to life than hate and nasty pigs, but tell that to half of this city. Calypso rises to his feet and looks over to the clock while rubbing his eyes.

7:30AM
"Damn." Calypso says to himself. "I must've had a wild one last night."

He rises up from the bed, wearing from head-to-toe his hand-sewn, sheep-free, 100% blotton pajamas. He claps his hands as he reaches the kitchen and several curtains open and "Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran begins to play from a small speaker in the ceiling.

"Mood equals set." Calypso says as he trots over to the cabinet and pulls out a pack of gluten-free pumpkin spice waffles. He pins around, mid-dance, and pauses.

"Oh, hello. I didn't see you there." Calypso marches over to a mirror hanging on the wall across the room. He stares at himself.

"I didn't think there were TWO Uncrowned Bombshell Champions living in this apartment." He says sarcastically before moon-walking back to the toaster and burying the bagels inside.

"I mean, who's to say I'm not? Jenny Myst? S'that it?"

Calypso slides across the floor and opens the fridge then producing a jug of freshly squeezed orange juice.

"If I have to prove to that princess that I'm the better bombshell, I can do that in heart-beat. Calypso has had his ups and downs in his career. Plenty of downs.

Plenty.

But the few ups that Calypso DOES have? Throw Ghost Tank in that hand basket Red RIding Hood. Throw Jenny Myst in there now, too, bruh. Calypso's done being a throw towel and he's going to start being the reason throw towels! You will all give up after Calypso slaps you with the Calypsonator and you're counting the lights. That is, if the referee doesn't count to three first! Mwahaha!"

The bagels pop out of the toaster and Calypso's eyes light up. He pulls one out of the toaster and takes a big bite out of it burning the fucking shit out of his tongue and mouth.

He tries desperately to drown out the flames with the juice, but spills most of it on the floor and himself in the struggle. He looks back at the mirror.... As serious as he can.

"You see how I take my bagels? Plain, bruh. Well, they come with the spice, but that's without saying. That's just how I'm walking into this Savage, bay-bay. Plain as can be, with a little bit of spice that I was bred with. Not like a Quiznoz sub. Not like a 7'8 giant. Calypso, the unnamed, uncrowned, undisputed XWF Bombshell Champion is going to show Drezdin and Equinox that the you can't spell "Yo" without Calypso. I've had my ass pounded into the ground by some of the craziest mo fos on the planet. I don't plan on going down without a fight as I continue my destiny to become one of the greatest Champions of all time. At this point in time, as a double champion, I feel it will not be long until I have reached the potential of my very own Party-Boy slash owner of the XWF Vinnie Lane and challenge Robbie Bourbon for the Uni Title. That's how confident I am now bros. Just as Jenny Myst's career was projected to new heights by winning the XWF Bombshell championship after just two tries.... After Calypso won it after his first the roof literally blew off the sky. Watch out XWF, watch out because if anything goes down between now and the end of the month... You'll DEFINITELY never forget the name...."

Calypso waves his hands very mystically into the air.....

"CALYPSOO!!!!!!!"

The door bell rings just as Calypso gives off one last stare to himself in the mirror.. He winks.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Blue Tango's post:
JimCaedus (11-07-2017), Unknown Soldier (11-07-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Blue Tango's post!
(11-06-2017)