Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Sh!tfaced!....To Murderface
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-06-2017, 10:44 AM

[The scene opens up to Steve Sayors in his suit, inside a undisclosed location. He looks hesitantly around to look for Tommy, but instead, he see's some homeless dude who hoggs the mic from Sayors.]

Homeless dude: Am I on camera?...Hi mom and da---

Sayors: Stop messing with this, I am looking for someone!

Homeless dude: Wh---wh---WHO you looken for?

Sayors: A man named Tommy Wish, is he hear?

Homeless dude: Oh yeah, he isn't here.... but he has a message for ymmiJ... if you are watching this... Tommy thanks you for putting him out there an--

[Sayors takes the mic away from the homeless man, but he takes the camera anyways. About two hours later, we see Sayors strolling into some bar where he catches Tommy drinking some wiskey on a standing table. Sayors gets some mean glares as he appraches him.]

Sayors: Tommy!... I am here to talk about what Jim Caedus has said to you in his promo... do you feel some type of way about it?

Tommy: Do I look like I give a damn? He already exploited my character through his camera lens, and managed to make me look like a fool.

Sayors: I mean, he did bring up some few things you stated in your last promo a few shows ago how do you feel about it?

[Tommy pours in another shot of whiskey in a glass and takes swig. Then suddenly, he makes an eye contact a pretty brunett hair chick, but then the boyfriend that looked like Caedus took it as a filrt and goes to Tommy's face and spits on him.]

Boyfriend: where you looking at my girlfriend you bum?

Tommy: Yes, so what?

Boyfriend: So what?...why I outta---what a minute, are you Tommy Wish from the XWF?

[Tommy extends a hand.]

Tommy: Why yes I am--

Boyfriend: You suck, and you can't wrestle... in fact, I heard you are taking on Jim in a brawl on Saturday. I hope you lose in the match against him, you creepy bum!

[Tommy then pours more whiskey in the glass until he toss the glass on the floor. He chugs the whole bottle down, and smashes it over the boyfriend head that lands him on the floor. Then Tommy stomps the loving shit out of Caedus like dude on the floor until Sayors had to stop him.]

Sayors: Tommy, you need to stop! Do you want to go to jail tonight?

[Tommy kept on stomping the dude until he pulled a Trevor, and stomped his brains under his boot. Tommy then suddenly realized he committed murder, and he leaves the bar as before someone called 911...as the scene fades.]

===Trappa's Thoughts...===

You know, something about getting drunk and smashing someone's brain makes me feel good. It makes things even more funnier in hindsight, as I can't seem to hold my liqueur. I didn't mean to kill that bastard, but he was doing the most for glance I waved to his girl at the bar. I wonder how Jim would feel if I had made an advance to his Mistress...

Speaking of Jimmy...

How you doin' Jimmy, I am glad you had the nerve to call me out on my own name and bullshit. You say no one cares about my time here? Well I don't need anyone to care, because they aren't the ones paying my bills but myself.

You calling me the Barry Horowitz of XWF is true, at least I am the surreal underdog in sense that people can either like or hate, but with you, you’d make Goldberg blush in the comparison department. You might not have had a streak right off the gate, but you got hot due to you in ring capabilities in 2016.

When you made some type of name for yourself, you got blinded by the fact that these fans care about you Jimmy. You can have your trio of misfits or whatever fuck me over, but I can still withstand the bullshit.

Jimmy, when you shot your promo, you thought “Four Year Flake” was a great idea? Well I think that title alone deserves more of a standing ovation. It earns a right of a beat down on Savage, and that will happen by the god above. I will prove to these fans of yours that you are nothing more than just a flashy man with a briefcase, I want to end you permanently working in Savage. Jim, I want you feel what I been feeling for those “Flakey Four Years” I’ve been in XWF.

At this point, your motivational words have made consider not to give up on brawling the holiness out of you, I don’t care if I defeat in you in the ring, in shower, in locker room, or even in parking lot of the studio.

This isn’t going to be just plain ol’ match… I will make sure that I have the DRIVE to hurt you Jimmy….

ADADAPT what will become major milestone in my pathetic career in XWF…

Creating an EVLOUTION of all the guys who have Horowitz status in XWF….

While I commit ANNIHILATION to that ranking you blessed to even have in here…

I conclude….see YOU in Savage, Jimmy.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
JimCaedus (11-07-2017), Unknown Soldier (11-07-2017), Vincent Lane (11-11-2017)