Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 11:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Act VIII: Origins Redux (Part 2)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-06-2017, 08:59 PM

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."

~ Albert Einstein

4 November 2017
Know Where Bar
Hollywood, CA

"One glass of Guinness, if you would, please," Finn requested to the bartender, who nodded and went off to grab the glass. The Young Lion sighed deeply, sitting back in his bar stool and took in the sights.

The Know Where Bar was a quiet place in Hollywood, two things that almost never goes together, quite like oil and water. The 1930's-inspired setting had it's fair share of people, but to most it was considered just another place for alcohol, to get wasted and wash away your hardships.

Not for Finn, however, who recently came off a successful win at Savage Saturday Night, in the semi-main event in a Triple Threat Sock'em Bopper match against Scully and Grande Ricardo. While Finn originally had plans to challenge Scully to an Xtreme Rules match in order to rise up the Xtreme Championship rankings, Grande made his intentions known with both a Dream Match and Stipulation purchases, forcing Finn and Scully into the shitshow. Regardless, Finn notched another win, which was ultimately what mattered most in the long run.

Finn decided to go to a bar tonight instead of merely going back to Hanoi for Warfare because of the fact that he was waiting on some specific company to join him...

"He said this was the meeting place..." Finn muttered to himself as the bartender slid down Finn's requested glass of Guinness.

As Finn began to drink his preferred beer, he let his mind drift to what was upcoming this Warfare: a high-profile match against the new Television Champion, Bearded War Pig in his first Warfare match back, in an Xtreme Rules match. Finn knew he had a fight coming up, and this was going to be a stressful match, but that wasn't the only thing weighing on his mind.

(10-26-2017, 08:42 AM)Dr. Milton Matthews Said:

As the music continues to play the crowd begins looking towards the entrance ramp. As the lasers and lights begin to move with the music, a mysterious female comes from within the darkness…

[Image: mysterywoman.jpg]

She stands there for a moment as the crowd and Finn Kuhn look on confused..

Slowly she turns and begins to exit the stage, no words, no actions, just presence..

Well, that was weird.

Kuhn throws his hands in the air and shrugs his shoulders before turning back around to go on the offensive once more.

Kuhn turns around...

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED!

CADRYN’S PATENTED FINISHER!

BUT WAIT, FINN DUCKS UNDER IT AND BEGINS FIRING BLOWS TO THE CHAMPION!

FINN WHIPS HIM INTO THE ROPES AND CHARGES FOR A CLOTHESLINE!

CADRYN KICKS FINN IN THE STOMACH AND QUICKLY GRABS HIM!

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!!!

CADRYNS CRUCIFIX PILEDRIVER!!

CADRYN NAILS IT, STRAIGHT INTO THE PIN!!

2…

3!!!!!!!

Everything just happened so fast! Cadryn retains the title, but more importantly who was the woman on the stage?!

Maybe Cadryn’s wife found out he was gay, yo..

WINNER AND STILL XWF HART CHAMPION
CADRYN TIBERIUS

Sure, Finn was able to duck underneath the initial superkick, but the fact that Cadryn had time to recover from Finn's onslaught was an immediate correlation to Finn's downfall on the October 25th edition of Warfare.

Finn grimaced and shook his head, leaning back further into his stool. The potential identity of this mystery woman was threatening to take control of his mind. Finn questioned Cadryn on Savage, only to find out the Jester had no correlation to the mystery woman. Although Finn had some suspects for who the culprit could be and planned to question some people this Warfare, he had to get his mind focused on Bearded War Pig this upcoming Wednesday.

Suddenly, the door can be heard opening, and a familiar figure can be seen making his way inside. Finn turns his head over, and sees him. Finn chuckles, saying, "How nice to see you, Mav."

"Glad to see you again, honestly. It's been a while since we were training," Maverick responded as he sat in the stool right next to Finn. Finn, who took another sip of his Guinness, nodded.

"I saw your match on Savage. Brief, but effective. Honestly, I was concerned about Scully, but you seemed to have handled him well enough. As for Grande, I can't say I know enough about him."

"Know anything on Bearded War Pig?"

"Bearded War Pig? I've been catching glimpses in my time away, and I've seen some of his matches. He is capable, and he should be a good challenge. Didn't he post a promo also?"

"He did. Biggest waste of time in my life."

"That bad, huh?" The bartender motioned to Mav while the two were talking, who responded, "One Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, please."

"You have no idea. This man was spewing garbage like his name is Gaybe Reno. Honestly, sometimes I think this federation wouldn't have to deal with so much shit if Pig just got killed in Afghanistan."

"Harsh."

"But it's true! Mav, you should have SEEN what he was saying! Going on about don't go starting wars with people who have War in their name, despite the fact he went up to me saying we're going to war, tch. The amount of stupidity on display was staggering."

"Sounds like you're at least focused on Pig, which is good to hear. I can't have you thinking of that mystery woman while we're training in Hanoi."

Silence from Finn as the bartender passed to Mav his Pale Ale. After taking a sip, Mav asked, "What the hell's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, just... thinking about when I first went to school here."

Mav arched an eyebrow. "Oh? You came here from Germany, yeah? Went to Brooklyn where you spent most of your childhood? That reminds me, where is your friend again? Jon, is it?"

"Left him in Hanoi with the bags and the reservations. Figured it'd be better than lugging around everything. Anyway, yeah, just thinking."

"Mmm." Mutual silence hung between the two as they sipped their beers.

6 September 2001
P.S. 197
Brooklyn, NY

Both the young Finn Kühn and Principal Nicoletti walked down the sterile white hallways, hand in hand. Various rooms housing numerous students lied on either side, and Finn glanced worryingly towards Principal Nicoletti, who seemed unaware of the fact that two small six-year old eyes were staring right at her.

Numerous thoughts began to echo in Finn's mind. Would he make any friends? What kind of teacher would he get? Would his ability to speak English falter in front of a crowd?

The two stopped in front of Room 129. The large oak door stared back at Finn and Nicoletti, awaiting to be opened.

"Well? After you, my darling," Nicoletti chuckled as she opened the door.

Both the teacher inside and the approximately dozen students inside immediately bolted their heads towards the door, unbeknownst to them that they had a new friend for this upcoming school year. Finn quietly stepped forward, his cheeks brimming red. Nicoletti cleared her voice and began to speak.

"Now, now students! I'd like to introduce you to your new classmate this year! Finn, if you would."

Finn nervously looked back at Nicoletti as if she was crazy for a split second before turning his attention back to his new classmates. "Guten Ta- I mean, um... Hello! I- I'm Finn. Finn Kühn. I'm your new classmate this year. It's... um... nice to meet you..." Finn's voice trailed off to nothing towards the end, the future Young Lion blushing and looking towards the ground, not eager to greet what awaited him.

The teacher in the class - tall, yet young, with clear pale skin and long, dark hair cautiously walked up to Finn and Nicoletti. Upon seeing Nicoletti mouth to her saying, "He's an immigrant," the realization began to dawn on the teacher's face, who nodded back. She got down on one knee, raising Finn's face so that it was eye level with her own.

"Hey there, don't be sad," she said. "It's nice to meet you, Finn. Trust me, plenty of new kids who come here for the first time get overwhelmed quickly. I'm Miss Sylvia. If you have any issues with anything, you can talk to me, yeah?"

Finn nodded his head, trying to gain back his confidence. "Mhm."

~FIN~

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
(11-06-2017), (11-07-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-06-2017), JimCaedus (11-07-2017)