Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
The Dawn of a New Era
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

05-23-2013, 01:58 PM

"All rise!!!!!!!!

You know what time it is. A time for vengeance, a time for ending and a new beginning. A time for.....

BLOOD!!!!!!!!

A new chapter starts and an old one ends, you see, when me and Vyper claim the tag titles, and Gilmour and Mystery fall, that'll be the single greatest day of my life, the crowning achievement, and it'll be the day I make up for the barbed wire cage match,"

The table crash replays in his head. Over and over again, almost as if it'll never end.

"High Stakes, will be the end of one era that has been long overdue, Gilmour, you know I am talking about you and Mystery, so hold on two those while you can, because at High Stakes, you'll be saying goodbye to those for a LONG, LONG Time Petey. Vyper and myself will take them away and you won't be getting them back as long as we're breathing. As long as we're alive those tag titles will be with us. Just remember that Gilmour when we're royally kicking your ass all over that ring. Just remember it. Or how about this one, ever heard of a little thing back in the 1800's called Manifest Destiny, I know the way they did it then was awful, but we, Vyper and I, a destined to take those tag titles and that is just what we're going to do Gilmour, I tried to tell you it wasn't me attacking you but you never listen, you wanted another match with me and this time it'll cost you your tag team titles and you're never getting them back. Destiny, is quite an odd thing ya know, and your destiny is to lose those belts to myself and Zayne.

Destiny will destroy you, we will destroy you, your marriage will end up going awful, while Zayne and I hold on to those tag titles for ages to come, a new era has started folks,"

I pause thinking about it more

"An ERA caused only by destiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now there is one question to be answered Gilmour, are you going to answer destiny's call and give up those belts, or get destroyed trying to keep them?The choice is yours I can asure you, just remember, either way there is one outcome,

New tag team champions!!!! Zayne Vyper and The Xtremist!!!!!!!

Damn it feels good to say that.

And no, I didn't forget about the other team,

I believe they're the team of Knight Mask and Crimson Cobra, well, you guyrs though I forgot about you didn't you? Well you would be wrong, and it is a pretty simple consept, stay the fuck out of our way, and you won't suffer the same fate Gilmour will, like Gilmour, you have a choice. Make the right one and you will survive this match, make the wrong one, and you'll end up like Gilmour.

Possibly worse, now more then likely that you're going to choose the wrong choice but who knows, maybe, just maybe, you can be saved, however you have to simply stay out of our way.

So let's do a little review game, who are going to leave the new.....

X

W

F

T

A

G

TEAM

CHAMPIONS

well my friends

the answer is.......

US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win/Loss records

The Xtremist Bryce- 3-5

Sophia Sanchez- 0-0

Overal Record- 3-3

The Fallen

Crimson Dong
Josh Woodrum
Stalker Knight
King Nothing
Masked Warrior
Thomas Matthews

Next Victim(s)