Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Act VIII: Origins Redux (Part 1)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-03-2017, 09:26 PM

"I am a slow walker, but I never walk back."

~ Abraham Lincoln

25 October 2017
Kanti Path
Kathmandu, Nepal

Silence hung in the air, causing both Finn Kühn and Jon Williams to be motionless, both their eyes fixed on the road in front of them. No words needed to be spoken; they were both angry, pissed off, and above all else, disappointed.

Finn just came off a hellacious match against Cadryn Tiberius for the Hart Championship in what Finn has deemed on Twitter to be the '#TrueMainEvent'. Despite all the hype surrounding Finn coming into the match, the Young Lion came up just barely short against the Jester to the Kings. A major part of that however was due to the presence of a mysterious woman who distracted Finn and was a major contributor to Cadryn managing to hit the From Dusk Till Dawn Crucifix Piledriver, and 3 seconds later, Finn was a dejected loser once more.

Suddenly, Jon broke the silence.

"You alright?"

"Mmm." To say that Finn was angry and didn't want to talk was an understatement. Before the mysterious woman came out, Finn was in firm control of the match, having hit To the Skies and was a split second away from a three-count. Before Finn could hit his running high knee and set up for the Lion's Den however, then the aforementioned woman came out to muddy the results.

Jon continued to talk. "Hey man, I get you're pissed off. I am too, you had that match won. You can't wallow in sadness though."

"Mmm."

Jon sat silent again, unsure of what to say as Finn continued to drive. Trying again, he said, "I took a look at the card for next week, it looks like you're facing Bearded War Pig in an Xtreme Rules match."

"I saw. He tried to come up to me with a handshake."

"Oh." Jon didn't even need to ask if Finn accepted it, he already knew how Finn got when he got screwed. "How bad did he take the rejection?"

"Didn't stay to find out. I need to get ready for an investigation."

"An investigation?" Jon asked in disbelief. "Finn, buddy, I get you're pissed off. Don't get me wrong. But don't you think you're going too far with this? Didn't Lane tell you the company would find out?"

"And risk a company investigation taking forever? No, by that time the culprit will likely be long gone if this was a one-time deal. I need to figure out who did this immediately," Finn responded. "I already said on Twitter this Warfare I'm starting my investigation. Hell, I might even start on Savage, I need to get a head start."

"You're insane sometimes," Jon muttered.

"And water's wet, what's your point? Everybody in the XWF has some form of mental condition, from like Drezdin to people like Scully having Down's. And don't think I forgot about that British fuck either, I'm gonna have some fucking words with him soon enough. Same with that Grande Ricardo ]

"Oh yeah, you have a match with them too."

[color=#87CEEB][shadow=purple][b]"Tell me about it. I was ready to face Scully. I figured it'd be easy, the poor guy can't even count to ten and he lost to Peter Gilmour in his first Uni title defense. The man even had to get help to fight DARREN FUCKING DANGEROUS. Then all of a sudden, this irrelevant fucktard named Grande Ricardo comes from out of the blue and wants to fight me?"

"I swear, it might as well be in the job description that you have to have experience handling mentally disabled people, because this federation is a haven for them."

29 October 2017
Thaison Palace Hotel
Hanoi, Vietnam

Finn paced the lavish hotel room, unsure of what to do. Jon was slated to come later today, a further perk of Finn's XWF contract being that he's able to get to and from destinations for his show quickly. He was going to leave Jon with the bags, the room and the reservations as Finn was going to get ready to fly out to Hollywood for the next upcoming edition of Saturday Night Savage. Before he flew out however, Finn dialed a number on his cellphone.

"I need help." Finn says. In response, a familiar voice can be heard.

"What happened?"

"I feel like I'm losing my way again. I had that match with Cadryn won, and now I feel like I'm going to be slipping down the card soon enough."

"I saw the match. Sucks about the Hart title, but at this rate all you can do is keep trucking along and be ready for the next time."

"And how the hell do I get ready? She came out of nowhere, didn't say anything, nothing. I have zero leads aside from the fact that either it's someone in the Bombshell Division or someone on the men's roster decided to employ a little help from outside the fed."

"If she did nothing last time she came out, what makes you think she's going to try and attack you this time?"

"Chalk it up to intuition. I'm not sure what to think anymore."

"Sounds like we need to train again. And if this girl is that much on your mind, I may need to head out with you to protect you. I'll fly out to you, where you at?"

"Hanoi. I'm flying back out to Hollywood later this week for Savage."

"Shit. Alright. I'll drive out to Hollywood for Savage, after the show we can meet up together and head out to Vietnam. That alright?"

"I suppose I don't have any choi--"

The voice on the phone can suddenly be heard yelling to someone around him.

"GERALD! DO ME A FAVOR, MAKE SURE THE OTHER SERVANTS KNOW I'M HEADING OUT FRIDAY TO HOLLYWOOD! I'M NOT GOING TO BE BACK UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY!"

Another voice can be heard cutting in on the microphone.

"OF COURSE, MASTER SOLOMO--"

Finn sighed, cutting off the voices by hanging up his cell phone, then proceeding to throw it onto the soft bed in his room. "Ugh. What the hell am I gonna do about him..."

6 September 2001
P.S. 197
Brooklyn, New York

The young Finn Kühn quietly shuffled his feet down the school hallway, almost one year removed from that fateful day in Frankfurt where his father made the decision to move to America. Since then, Finn was taught English from a variety of instructors in a run-down public school. As soon as he was considered an adept at the language - not a hard task considering the more relative ease young children have at learning new languages - Dirk made moves to have Finn apply to P.S. 197, known as the Kings Highway Academy, where admission is determined by an aptitude test, in which Finn scored with flying colors. Finn was always considered intelligent by his peers, and the new language to learn only provided a slight roadblock. Though Finn's English was nowhere near perfect, he could still have a competent conversation with an English speaker.

Nora was with Finn, gently holding his hand to find the principal, who contacted the Kühns after the news of Finn passing the admissions test was delivered, telling them that she would help Finn settle in and get him to his class. Finn had a pouty face on, as he wasn't ready for this new environment.

"Mama? Ich fühle mich irgendwie verängstigt. Kann ich nach Hause gehen?" (Mom? I'm feeling kind of scared. Can I go home?)

Nora had a pained expression on her face, echoed on the sparkling clean linoleum tiles they were stepping on. She got on one knee, and looked her son in the eyes, saying, "Finn, du bist schon so weit gekommen. Ich glaube an dich. Du bist ein Kühn. Du kannst das." (Finn, you've come so far already. I believe in you. You are a Kühn. You can do this.)

Finn nodded, seemingly energized by his mom's words. "Ja." (Yes.)

As the two walked down the hall, towards the end they were greeted by a large oak door that read:

Principal Nicoletti

Slowly, the duo opened the door to find a woman sitting behind a desk, her hands crossed, with a half-smirk as if she knew they were here. "Welcome, welcome! So pleasant to see you here! I'm Principal Nicoletti, and you must be Finn, yes?"

Finn nodded exuberantly whereas Nora was immensely confused, something that dawned on the Principal's face as she looked over to Nora. "My apologies, I forgot you're not an English speaker yet." Turning to Finn, she asked, "Young man, would you mind being a translator between the two of us?" Nodding again, Nicoletti continued. "I was impressed by Finn's test scores, Miss Kühn. Ordinarily, if that were a standard student who knew the English language, I wouldn't think much of it, and it would be an average passing score. But with the language barrier? My word, I was almost captivated!"

Finn had a slight blush of humility on his face as he began translating. "Ich war beeindruckt von Finns Testergebnissen, Frau Kühn. Normalerweise, wenn das ein Standardstudent wäre, der die englische Sprache kannte, würde ich nicht viel davon denken, und es wäre ein durchschnittliches Bestehen. Aber mit der Sprachbarriere? Mein Wort, ich war fast fasziniert!"

Nora was grinning ear to ear upon hearing her son being praised, this was almost what parents lived for. She responded, "Es freut mich zu hören, dass es Finn mit seinen Testergebnissen gut geht. Ich muss allerdings fragen, welche Art von Curriculum wird hier gelehrt werden?"

Finn let out a sigh of boredom as he translated for his mother. "I'm glad to hear that Finn is fine with his test results. I have to ask, however, what kind of cu-cur... curr--"

"Do you mean will be taught here? The curriculum? Finn nodded hesitantly as he continued.

"What kind of curriculum will be taught here?"

"Why goodness me, your child will receive the best curriculum we have to offer! As Finn is in first grade this year, he'll be learning about basic math principles, basic handwriting skills, et cetra. Don't worry, Mrs. Kühn, your child is in excellent hands."

Finn's brow furrowed a bit as he tried to decipher his new language. "Wa- warum gott mir, dein Kind erhält den besten L-Lehrplan, den wir anbieten müssen! Da Finn dieses Jahr in der ersten Klasse ist, lernt er grund- grund- er... grundlegende mathematische Prinzipien, grundlegende ha- handschriftliche Fähigkeiten und etetra. Keine Sorge, Frau Kühn, Ihr Kind ist in guten Händen."

Nora smiled warmly at Principal Nicoletti and nodded. "Es ist gut zu wissen, dass Finn in solch fähigen Händen ist. Ich werde ihn dir dann überlassen."

"It's good to know Finn is in such capable hands. I'll leave him to you."

"You know Finn, you don't need to speak in the third person when you're translating," Nicoletti giggled. Finn shrugged as she said to Nora. "It's good to hear you have such faith in us. Take care, now." Nicoletti extended a hand, which Nora happily shook. After a brief embrace with her son, Nora walked out, leaving Finn with the principal.

Not wasting any time, the principal quickly said, "Let's get you to your class now, yes?"

3 November 2017
Thaison Palace Hotel
Hanoi, Vietnam

"It's funny how many people like dicking around with me. First it's getting screwed out of wins. Then management decides to infringe upon my agreed upon match with Scully because some inept moron wants a crack at his fifteen minutes of fame."

"But why, Pequeña? What's your aim? You're most certainly not a capable wrestler, that much is for sure."

"Your IQ makes me want to commit suicide, and in comparison you make Dim look like a collegiate graduate."

"I'm a failed Bubble Guppy? I hate intestines because of Wiener Schnitzel? This is the best you can do? The Federweight Champion, the supposed champion of trash talk so to speak here in the XWF, a champion that carries a belt that has been held by Vinnie Lane and Gator, can only pull off lame German jokes?"

"Fucking bullshit. Calypso can insult people better than that. Hell, GHOST TANK can. Does it feel good, knowing that Ghost Tank can insult me better than you ever can?"

"What's perhaps even more bullshit is your claim that either I'm stupid for putting out how my family came to America, or the entire story was bullshit. I find it hilarious you choose to call me stupid, despite the fact this is a textbook example of the pot calling the kettle black."

"Who's the one raving on about how you're a Tag Team Champion with a FUCKING LIZARD?! Holy shit, you make pre-schoolers look like they're able to do Calculus. How about you go onto the XWF official website, scroll down until you see the champions listings, and look under 'Tag Team Champions.' Please tell me, what does that say?"

"That's right."

"The Kings."

"Not this fucking wannabe and his lizard, who so DESPERATELY want to make like they're relevant. What you are is just hype. Buzz and hype. That's it. All the proof I needed was in your promos, how you go on and on about how you'd make what Cadryn said look nice."

"Guess what, ? Try me. How about stop latching onto other's arguments with being generic? Try something new. German jokes? Done. Being generic? Done."

"Like I said. Buzz and hype. You're not even good enough to step in that ring with me. You're a rotting, festering maggot that's begging to be put down. You're living proof that conservatives should extend the abortion cutoff date to past birth. Enjoy your fifteen minutes. I guarantee you that's all you're getting."

"Now we go from one to another. Hello, Michael. You're the reason I even wanted this match to begin with. I mean, I get to move up in the Xtreme title rankings for free? I shut up an unintelligible Brit who is the walking embodiment of bringing shame to a race? Sign me up."

"We see another case of someone being unable to perform research. Scully, you do remember people's applications are visible to see on the official website, yes? What does my ethnicity say again?"

(07-14-2017, 09:33 AM)Finn Kühn Said: Ethnicity: Primarily German, with a mixture of other European cultures, such as Swiss, English and French.

"I'm English as well, you ignorant fuck."

"But of course, what else did you people expect? This is, after all, the same man who's been a self-proclaimed . The same man who had to duck challenges in order to keep his championship, and lost the Universal Championship immediately."

"You go on a nationalist tear, proclaiming that Almighty Britannica is the best, and we MUST bow down to it, even though they're arguably in bigger shit than America is currently. I mean, have you SEEN Brexit? How about you wipe Guppy's semen from your eyes, maybe take a look around you, and you'll see that your desired utopia in Britain is nothing more than a cumstain currently. Haven't you heard? It could even add up to almost £1,000 for UK shopping bills. People HATE the country they live in!"

"And you proceed with more German jokes? Quaint. I mean, let's make fun of the German boy who wasn't even there for a decade. Let's make fun of the German boy, declare him a 'Hitler Lover,' despite the fact that there is a very viable argument to be made that I was raised in the American culture."

"I'm not going to say I'm not proud of my German heritage. I am, after all. Kings, Kaisers even, were born and bred. We had only the best for war, and in the end, what will likely be Germany's lasting legacy was a man who decided Jewish people must die, and in today's world has been turned into a meme."

"Truly, a tragedy. But at least we don't have Brexit going on here."

"And again, we see another instance of Scully failing to do any research. Haven't you seen the fact that I've had more than 5 fucking matches? Sure, I might have come up short in a few of those, but again. They remember the name Finn Kühn. And that women we've both brought up now?"

"When I'm done destroying you two in the middle of that ring, I guarantee you: She'll remember the name 'Finn Kühn.'"

~FIN~

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-04-2017), D.A. James (11-03-2017), JimCaedus (11-03-2017)