Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Finding Faith!!!
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-03-2017, 01:10 AM

Over my life I have heard many sayings, some of those have rung true. Touched my heart, made me think and feel something other than the stress of the world bearing down upon me. Others not so much! Tossed aside like yesterday’s garbage! Kicked away to the curb, forgotten! With that being said, there is one though, one saying I found partially interesting. It’s been said that the true measure of a man can only be shown when he has great power! Power?!? Power can persuade, it can change minds, or even lead people to their unfortunate deaths! Power can be a thought or idea, never needing to be touched physically! Power can change the world, this thing called power though can be a double-edged sword, leading man to his demise! It is after all, what we are all after in one way or another! Maybe it is knowledge we seek, that’s power! Money is also power! Maybe even respect to some degree! Power is all around us. But it is how we use this power, this is what makes the man! Throughout the history of mankind, one thing is tried and true! When one man has the power, when he rises above the rest, that is the very moment when that power is opposed and taken away! Engy, you claim to be this mighty king! Yet you sit upon a throne made entirely of lies! You sit on this throne built from all of these lies and you wear Championship gold! Mocking the ones below you! The almighty king, sitting there with his unlimited power. Yet what have you truly done with all of this power you wield? King of the XWF? You got a pat on the back because you beat everyone else? So they crowned you king? You won moniker! You’ve not done a damn thing! You’ve been doing nothing but sitting idle!

Like a truck stuck in the mud, you sling mud, but nothing more! This is a painful mistake you will soon regret. The pain that I am about to unleash is something you will never forget! On your deathbed, you will be thinking of me, hoping we don’t meet again in the afterlife! Pain is a funny word in itself! When someone even says the word most people cringe, they think back to their most painful memory and relive that moment for a brief few seconds. Pain is a very demanding thing. See it demands to be felt, and Engy you will feel pain! You will bend at your knee before me. I will walk over your broken bones as I ascend to my throne of power! Times ticking away, the final days of your long run as champion are coming to an end! Cherish it! Relish in the moment. Smile thinking of all the great memories you made with this championship! Enjoy it while it last because every story has a beginning a middle and an end! I think we both know where your story is at! The Omega will finish your story and sign your book in blood! I’ve been watching you for a long while now! I come to know your every move, I’ve heard every word roll off your tongue! Why do you think I’ve come after you before? Sure you kicked you out! I just wanted to make sure you knew what was in store! I was feeling you out! Now, I know you very well! Engy many would think that I have everything to prove and that is just not the case! I don’t need to prove anything anymore! When you signed on the dotted line against me, you knew what you were getting yourself into! I find it funny that you have threatened me! Your threats have no merit to them, they are as absurd as your championship run! You stood there playing make-believe in your promo! Fake as a two dollar bill! You are blurring fact with fiction! Engy Robert Main will not play make believe with you! This is real! Mark my words, I will become the X-treme Champion on 11-8-17! This is the real world! This is your reality! I know sometimes in life we can get confusing! Reality is a hard concept to grasp!

The street looks like a skeleton, of its former self, stripped of its flesh a long time ago. All that remains on this street is one house stripped of its dignity! The tall grey three-story home stood in the middle of the empty, abandoned street. The old home squatted behind two rusted street lights, humming loudly casting a dirty dim yellow down onto the street beneath them. The homes decay started a long time ago and only accelerated with time! The large wooden double doors were painted an off brown color. Each of the double doors has bullet holes in them. Could it be a crime gone wrong? In this neighborhood most likely. Maybe the shooter took up residence here? Waiting for his next victim to walk through the front doors so he could take them down as well! Robert walks into the camera view staring at the bullet holes for a few moments. He kneels down sticking his pointer finger into a few of the holes before standing back up! He thinks to himself for a moment thinking maybe I shouldn't go in, not alone, or without a weapon. He then grins knowing there's a part of him that knows he must go inside. Robert slowly reaches out for the door's knob! He slowly opens the door as the hinges cry out until the door comes to a stop. He slowly enters, silently. The air inside this old home is very different! Robert can't put his finger on why for a few long moments. Looking around frantically! Robert can sense an evil presence within the darkness! The floorboards creak beneath his feet with each step he moves further and further inside!

He comes to a stop, running his hands over the rusted skeletons of a book shelve that once had a purpose! Now bent under the weight of age. Something cold and dark waited around every corner! Robert again took a deep breath, pulling the air deep inside of his lungs, the air smells like it hasn’t moved in years, festering there like a stagnant pool of sewer water. Mold invaded the ceiling tiles above Robert’s head and flaked off at random times so that mold could seep into the waiting lungs of the unexpected. From there it could grow dangerously and kill. Robert lights his lighter using the little light he has to move deeper into the abandoned home, he watched closely noticing the only movement being from the dust his boots had dislodged from the rotting floorboards. Finally, he slowly comes to a stop in a back room. The pale lime green walls peeled slowly over time with the layers of old paint dropping to the floor in piles. Robert notices a door in the back of the room and starts heading towards it, with each step the floor bowed under his feet. The door looked heavy! Robert grabbed the knob as the door creaked and groaned every time he tried to open it! Robert again pulls the doorknob, pulling it from the door. He looks down into his hand staring at the knob before tossing it over his shoulder! The door suddenly creaks open as Robert raises his fist taking a step back. Robert drops his fist nervously smiling for a moment looking down into the darkness of what looks like a basement!

Engy, I know what it is like to lose everything! To feel so desperately departed from everything that once was. Yet to fail is all the same! You should be dreading it! Running away in true fear! Hiding! Either way Engy, your destiny will still arrive! Fun isn’t something that would have come to mind when trying to balance this universe known as the XWF, that being said, it does put a smile on my face!

Robert sadistically grins.

I’ve been so busy I haven’t really had the chance to address your first promo where you seemed to find faith! Don’t worry though. I’m going to address it right here! This right here is going to be a strong reminder, why you don’t fuck with me! I see you like to play church! Engy, playing make-believe will not take you to the promise land! Nor will it win you this match against me! Fact - vs - Fiction! You say that you have broken away from all of those demons that once tormented your soul! I say bull shit! No man and I mean no man can walk the straight and arrow! Engy, I will find those demons in you. I will bring them to the surface and unleash them once more! I will turn you into the broken man you once were wallowing in self-pity! You claim you walk with the lord and me with the Devil himself, let’s see how this ends up playing out! You and I both know the answer! I'll break you! I'll turn you back into the man you once hated! I will turn you back into the junkie prick you used to be! Funny how all of the broken down low life gutter trash like yourself seems to find the almighty! All knowing all powerful but then on Sunday the funds seem to be a little bit stretched! Knows everything but how to balance a checkbook! The whole thing, the religion is like ENRON! Ponzi scheme! Did you know the Catholics used to tell people that if they paid more money? More cash, the almighty dollar! The root of all evil am I right? These people that paid more over their years of going to church were promised a higher spot in heaven! They were lied too! Lied to their faces and why? The Devil got into their ear! The greed took over their souls! They seen the greenbacks and just couldn’t stop themselves! It was legal stealing! Where did these people end up after paying all those years of extra money? You guessed it! Hell! Right where they belonged! But stealing money isn’t where it stopped with the Catholics! No Engy! It gets much worse!

See I know I am an evil man! I walk hand and hand with the darkness! I am an extension of it! The Devil and I walk together! But no matter how evil I am the Catholics seem to be much worse! Look at the scandals today! These men swore to a life without a woman’s touch! Never to have sex! There was no fine print about guys or even much worse! Do you want to call me evil? I am the furthest from it compared to these liars and rapists! You name it the Catholics have done it! Prostitution, drugs it’s all there in the open. Are Christians any better? Not by a long shot! They have done all of the same things! Murder, lie, steal from the sick and poor alike! I’m trying to open your eyes and you turn your back on me! Listen to me! I’m trying to save you from your own stupidity! See I was never abused as a child! I never turned to drugs, though I love my bourbon and a nice cigar from time to time! My childhood was wonderful! I had everything a kid could want! We went on vacations, we had nice Christmas’s! I had food on my dinner table and a shirt on my back! There is no sob story to be told here! I’ve always been a cut above the rest and it will stay that way until I am dead and gone! It was said how you’ve lived a life of sin! With that championship over your shoulder, you still sin! You attack people and beat them half to death in these extreme matches! You curse like a sailor! Now all of a sudden you are a bible thumper! Give me and the rest of the world a break here! Don’t try to bull shit a bullshitter! You tried a bait and switch right there and failed! You didn’t pull any wool over anyone’s eyes man!

But seeing how you are a complete idiot let me educate you for a few moments! Mr. BRIGHT! There is something called the Ten Commandments! Seeing how you want to go this route instead of talk shit! I’m okay with making you look stupider than you have already made yourself look! Commandment # 1. I am the LORD thy God! Now I will break that down into a simple man's terms for you! He is your God there is supposed to be no other God! Okay, you got that part right! I’ll give you that part! But the second part of this things is where you have seemed to have had a brain fart! The second part of this first Commandment is, you shall not make for yourselves an idol! Oh shit! OOPS! Pot call kettle! You do call yourself a KING am I right? A Kingslayer! That my friend would be an idol! Looks like you can’t get past the first Commandment! Freaking dipshit! Oh but it gets worse Mr. BRIGHT! Commandment # 3. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image! Meaning you are not supposed to make yourself appear Godlike! Oh…. There’s that KING thing again! I could keep going down the list but why? You cannot even get out of the top three! Yet you want to pretend you are a god fearing man who now walks with the Lord by his side! You are a LIAR! God would strike you down, but he won’t have too. The Devil will though! Make belief is long over! Pretending to be something you are not is as well! You claim that you have found Jesus! It’s not Jesus you will find at Warfare when you are fighting for your life! No.. You will find something much more evil! Something that will sink its teeth into your flesh ripping it away from your bones! After I am finished with you the only thing that will be left is the left is bits of your hide between my teeth!

What kind of man am I? A better one than you! You are no better than I! You drink wine like a woman on her rag! I run with the Devil sure! Funny I’ve heard ROBBIE BOURBON use the fake court hearing thing… I’m going to be sued for stealing a gimmick! Then a few weeks later along came Peter Gilmour using the same thing! What happened to each of these men? Engy I beat their fucking asses! Yet you come at me saying I’m stealing a gimmick? Pretty sure someone in the XWF has used the whole angle you are harping on here. This Engy, this Devil inside of me is no gimmick nor is it stealing! Do you for a second believe that the Devil makes a deal with only one man? Do you believe he only runs with one side of evil? If he did nothing would get accomplished! At one time he was stuck inside you as well. Whether you would admit to it or not is something else altogether. See he might not have talked to you directly! But he was in that needle that stuck inside of your veins! Where did you think those ideas came from to use and abuse drugs! We’ve all had the Devil inside of us at one time or another! I came into this company watching Dr. Satan! I watched the Unknown Soldier. The day I walked in he bounced. Now he is back. Drake, I was here long before this nobody so why even bring him up? I see you have your facts twisted up! My life and my admitted walking with the Devil is no gimmick! It's reality! A reality you will soon be living in first hand! You want to cant your head and call me a hack because I made a deal with the Devil? I’m no hack I’m just a smarter man than you! While I am here I might as well get what I desire! After I’m dead and gone and the party stops yeah he can have my soul! See Engy there is nothing that you can say to shoot me down!

Robbie Bourbon tried the very same tactic! He failed! Peter Gilmour came in failing as well! If I were a hack would I have beaten the number one contender at the time? NO! Would I have beaten the legend, Peter Gilmour? HELL NO! Would being a hack allowed me to beat Jim Cadeus? Defiantly not! What about Chris Chaos? I’m far from a hack! I’m the next X-treme Champion, and when I become Champion I will break ever fucking Commandment in order 1 right through 10! I smell like smoke because I have been through the fire! There is nothing and I mean nothing at all you can do or say that will stop me! You are just not good enough to beat Robert Main in the ring, on the street or at a game of fucking corn hole! I am the superior wrestler and fighter! The proof is in my record! The proof is the fact that in 10 months that I have been employed with XWF I have never been pinned to the fucking canvas! Can you say that? But for arguments purposes, let’s say I am this hack! Let’s for a second say I have accomplished nothing at all and you are the better wrestler! What happens when a hack beats you? A talentless nobody? Sounds stupid, don’t it! You need to come back down to earth and listen to your self because you sound fucking ridiculous! What’s next? The Chris Chaos tactics? Are you going to start bashing me on my hair and beard? Maybe make fun of the way I dress? Maybe how I walk or talk! That will work! It has yet to work and won't this time either! Everyone tries to pull one over on me and they can’t because there is nothing there to talk about! I am a winner! I am a fighter! Look at my record and compare it to yours! I am the better man hands down! Egny cannot and will not ever beat Robert the Omega Main! You are grasping at straws because there is nothing to talk shit about! You have now become a desperate man! But don’t worry soon it will all be over. That is after copious amounts of pain and suffering!

Robert moves forward into the darkness with his lighter reached out in front of him! Robert slowly moves down the stairs into the basement. Robert notices a light switch on the wall and flicks it! Nothing happens! He flicks it again and one dime light comes on from behind him! Robert again smiles! The basement was dank and smelled of fresh cigarettes. The basement was more of a bunker than anything else, all concrete surrounded Robert and no personality. Near the ceiling were long low windows, sitting at ground level these windows were no wider than a foot. Without any circulation of air, the stagnant dirty aroma made the basement more like a dungeon. Robert followed the ceilings low beams outward covered in mold and dust! In most common households basements are stuffed to the gills with boxes from the holidays. Everything stored in battered left for later use or enjoyment. The truth was a basement is more like a graveyard of lost treasures, forgotten away in a place for them to quietly die among all of the cobwebs. Out of sight was out of mind the pain of parting with someone beloved item postponed. These forgotten about items of the past never get retrieved from the mildew and dankness. The camera pans towards the back basement wall! There sits a man on the damp floor! His head covered with a black pillowcase. His wrist are shackled. Following those shackles chains mounted to the walls! Robert again smiles!

You know preacher man, or should I call you father? I ask where is your lord. Why has he not saved you from this hell? Are you a good man or just another sinner! We call all see Engy isn’t here to save your sorry ass! I ripped you right out of that funeral home and carried you into this shit hole of a basement, your feet dragging against every step single step. I sat you there covering your head chaining you to the wall. The as quickly as it all happened! I left! I left you here to rot! Where was the almighty? He certainly didn’t kick the door in and come save you did he? I can remember right before I left! I stood right here and stared at you for a moment while I smiled. It was the first time in a long time I felt true and utter joy! The dim light right above my head made your skin sparkle and glow. Now here you are trapped forever. I wouldn't call this an obsession, I'd call it destiny! I’m trying to make a point here! I’ve found my faith! Have you found yours preacher man?

Robert rips the black pillowcase from the preachers head. The preacher looks up towards Robert but is blinded by the dim light! He quickly closes his eyes covering up the best he can chained to the basement wall. The preacher was in a beautiful suit, long black sleeves and black buttons from the neck down. The preacher's long black dress pants cover his shiny black boots. The man looked sharp and crisp at one time. Now he is covered in dirt from the basement floor. The preacher was everything you'd want a preacher to be. He was very humble and seemed respectful enough, he was very devoted to his faith trying to set a good example for the rest of his flock. He was even-tempered with a soft kind of warmth to his voice. He was honest god fearing man but he still had tact. He never judged harshly and always had kind words. If for some reason you did indeed lose your way he would try his very best to show you the right way back to God's path and love. He was as strong as he was resilient, a rock in the world of troubled times. This man could shine light where there was pure evil and despair, he could mend the darkest hearts of the broken. The preacher had one concern, everyone, a concern that was genuine, he would always go out of his way to greet people in the church or on the street! He would go as far to take the trouble just to ask how you and your family were. This man radiated everything that was good! A true believer! He was holy and undoubted love of Jesus. The preacher stands up staring at Robert unafraid! The preacher was inspiring! Robert grins looking back into the camera!

Engy….

Robert is interrupted by the preacher.

Preacher: Son why are you doing this? Let’s talk this through! I can help you if you will let me! Just tell me what is wrong! I can see you are a good man! There is something inside of that has hold let me help you! I can help you through any situation only if you will let me in!

Preacher man! Do you hate me for taking you from your family? No phone, no water or food!

Preacher: No I don’t hate you! You need help! I will help you just let me in! I keep hearing you talk about this Engy! Who is he son? What has he done to you?

It isn’t what he has done to me, it’s what I am going to have to do to him! Father, you cannot help me! I have turned my back on God! I walk with darkness now. I have made a deal with the Devil! One he will not let me escape from! I signed my soul over to the DEVIL! No one can help me! The only thing I am good for now is destruction! I am the right hand of the DEVIL! We are one! He flows through my veins! Do you see this scar on my hand? It’s his hand-print!

Robert waves his hand in front of the preacher. Sadness sits an inch below the preacher's face. The preacher then smiles!

Preacher: The Devil can be removed from you if you’d just let me help! Leave me chained up, I’ll still help you son!

Robert hits the preacher in the stomach dropping him to his knees knocking the air from his body. The preacher gasps for air clenching his stomach coughing loudly!

You can’t help me! He has control! Engy! You want to play make believe and act like you are a God-fearing man! Come save this guy from his impending demise! Where are you now? Saying a prayer? Maybe God will strike me dead right now with a bolt of lighting!

Robert looks up towards the heavens for a moment standing in place.

Didn’t think so! Engy you seem to think that the Devil cannot be seen! But look around! Mass shootings, rape, drugs people running over innocent people! He is right out in the open for the world to see! Faith is going out of style and it's going out very quickly! Look at the world we live in! Where is the good in it? Good doesn't exist! Then you foolishly called me an anti-Christ! I’m just a servant, a tool! I’m not the anti-Christ! Maybe if you would have actually been paying attention to me and my promos over the past few weeks and listened to what I’ve had to say you would understand me! You would see me for who I am and what I am doing! You’ve done nothing but overlook me and this will be your undoing! I made a deal with the Devil Engy! A DEAL! You know Devil went down to Georgia sort of deal! This for that! Or do I have to explain to you how a deal works as well! Pay attention to the language we have all agreed to use! I break people for the Devil, just long enough to let him in! For this, I get what I want and look! The X-treme Championship is within striking distance! I honestly don’t know if you are playing stupid or if you might be this stupid! Pay attention! Stop just worrying about yourself! If you would have looked to see what was going on around you maybe these unfound remarks would not be happening! Then you bring up Jimmy! Why? Ask Jimmy how he would feel about stomping a mud hole in my ass! I bet he would give you a far different answer than what you’d expect. I’m one of the hand full of men to actually beat Jim! You need to stop looking for the needle in the haystack because there isn’t one when it comes to me! Then you recite bible verses! I can do the same!

Robert pulls the preacher from the ground by his suit jacket slamming him into the wall! As he does the chains rattle.

Preach!

Preacher: Ugh…. About what?

THE DEVIL!

Preacher: I….. Can’t… I don’t know….

DO IT NOW!

Robert punches the preacher in the face dropping him to one knee. The preacher spits blood onto the basement floor.

DO IT NOW!

Preacher! Oh…… Ugh….. Ah….. Okay! Uh… Corinthians 7:5 “Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control".

Robert pulls the preacher up again head-butting him not letting him fall to the basement floor. Robert watches as the blood begins pouring from the preacher's nose!

Lack of self-control huh! It seems I do indeed have a problem with self-control! Another verse bitch!

Robert again slams the preacher into the wall not letting go. He screams in the preachers face for another verse!

Preacher: Uh…. Please don’t hurt me anymore. I will do whatever I can to help you! ” The one who does what is sinful is of the Devil because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work".

Robert lets go of the preacher his hands now covered in the preacher’s blood. Robert takes a step back shocked at what he has just done! Robert looks at his hands for a second wiping the preacher's blood all over his own face. Robert shakes his head and screams pulling a small glass bottle of bourbon from his leather jacket! He quickly rips the lid off tilting his head back quickly drinking the entire bottle! Robert takes another step back towards the preacher staring at the half-sized bottle of bourbon. Robert speaks softly now!

Engy, you told me to grow up! You told me that you hope, you can make me see the light! Engy, there is no light! I will make you see the darkness! It will take hold of you once again! I don’t need to grow up at all! You need to see things for what they truly are! You said I might have even made one hell of a MotherFucker! Let me stop you right there and let you know this! I would not join you bunch of fools if you rolled out the red carpet! Why would a winning wrestler join a group of losers? Yeah, you have the X-treme until Wednesday night! But what happens when Jim cashes in and take the Universal? London Bridge will fall down! Or what happens when Unknown Solider take the Universal? It is just a matter of time before you clown implode! I’ve watched you idiots run around here for a while now unopposed! Let me be the very first to say this! I oppose you! I will stand up to you fucking morons! One by one I will take you down! I’ve already taken Bourbon down twice! Jim once and now Engy you too will fall before me! Maybe next I will go after that Bearded War Bitch! Hell after that I’ve beaten your whole damn stable! I say fuck each and every one of you! I will stand to take you down one by one! I will bring the fight to you! The MotherFuckers will feel the fires of hell! I will shatter your stable single-handedly! It started with your leader! Robbie the fake Universal Champion! Engy, now I take everything from you! I will take everything from you! That Championship will become mine! I’m going to fight you until I have no fight left in me! Until there is nothing left! Until my last dying breath! I will make sure you fall from grace! After this match, you will never ever forget me and who I am! You will never forget what I have done to you! Every time you think that you have me, I’ll come back that much stronger! I will get up from every knockdown! I will be the man that puts the Engineer in the ground! Destroy the Devils work huh?

Robert looks at the empty bottle of bourbon one last time! He then takes a wild swing with the bottle smashing it over the preachers head. The bottle explodes upon impact leaving Roberts hand sending the preacher crashing down to the floor! Robert watches the blood begin to pour from the side of the preachers head. He smiles kicking the glass turning back around facing the camera.

I’m no super villain! I am far from it! There are people in this world far more evil than I will ever be! I am simply just a man! Consumed by hate! I am no Kingslayer! I am no King! Nor am I an Engineer! I am Robert The Omega Main!

STATIC

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (11-03-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-03-2017), Unknown Soldier (11-03-2017), Vincent Lane (11-09-2017)