Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 05:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A (brief) Conversation with the Champion
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-02-2017, 09:56 PM

OOC: I AM SLAMMED AT WORK AND WANTED TO GET ONE UP SO I AM NOT LIMITED TO ONE RP TOMORROW. EXPECT A BETTER TURN OUT TOMORROW

Her phone was ringing non stop. All day they wouldn't leave her alone, whoever they were. Finally, with an eye roll she checked it. It was an XWF corporate number.

"Ugh"

With an eye roll she answered.

"What?"

"Is that any way to answer the phone, Jenn?"

Steve Sayors.

Yuck.

"I'll answer MY phone however the fuck I want, Steve. Let me guess you want to ask me some questions about my upcoming match."

"Bingo."

"How did you get my number?"

"Well, I went to your room and you weren't there so I headed to the arena and JT Washington was nice enough to give it to me."

"Remind me to spit on him Saturday."

"Will do.....so......let me ask you, D.A James, your opponent Saturday....how do you feel going into a match against someone you haven't had time to study?"

"You know, I am getting pretty sick and tired of wasting my time against these new comers and enhancement talents. I am the Bombshell Champion for god sakes, haven't I proven I can hang with the best of the best? Hell even if I lose the match, it will be a hell of a show. But no, week after week I have to come out and squash these no names. Why? Because I am a woman? Because Roxy is pissed that she hasn't been able to hold me back from the glory like she has been trying to? Because I am, without a doubt, one of, if not the most, recognized name on this roster right now and she can't stand it? What is it? Hell, this match against D.A James has "social media justice warriors" written all over it. A woman in power versus a black man who thinks he is entitled and should be handed victories. I can see the headlines now. If this James character thinks for one second that I am going to go easy on him because he is new, fighting his first match, and black, then he is as stupid as his haircut.

"Well, obviously they say some talent in him. They booked you against him. They could have given him anyone....but they chose to put him up against a top tier talent....."

Don't patronize me, Steve. I can't do anything about bad booking, so why not take a look at just who this gutter-bunny is, eh? Sure. D.A James. Desmond Antonio James II.....fancy name. Which McDonalds did management pull this guy from? And why do they think that Mr. James can, should, face me? The Queen Bee? Pssht. Haven't I done enough to earn my stripes around here? Well, I guess I am going to have the take this affirmative action poster boy and beat him like a hate crime. I'm sure that statement will piss someone off, and I will probably get a fine, but I don't care. Mr. James is in for a rude awakening this weekend. Not only is this guy, based on what I have heard, a total douche bag....but he is the worst kind of douche bag. He is a show off. Flashy. Entitled. Obnoxious. Maybe I will beat a little humility into him. Make an example. That is what a true Queen does to her inferiors.

"You've been under a lot of heat lately. It seems like everyone wants a piece of you. Do you feel any added pressure?"

For some reason, these little opening paragraph motherfuckers think they can come at me as of late. Maybe if I leave one laying in a pool of his own blinged out excriment they will get the hint. I am not playing around anymore. The days of Jenny Myst as the love-to-hate underdog are over. I am not the love-to-hate CHAMPION. Is that so hard to comprehend? There is a certain stigma that comes with that title---literally every one we have---where these jaggofs can't even breath in the direction of a champion. Now all the sudden I am one, and they think they can walk over me? Why? Because I am a woman? How is that any different than me saying "D.A can't beat me because he is black"? I would never.......because it is just not true. He can't beat me because he sucks. It is simple. Any other questions?"

"Well, what if you are making the prototypical champions mistake and sleeping on D.A?"

"D.A James doesn't deserve to do my laundry. I don't care about a "come up story" or a "feel good story" or whatever the hell you want to call it. Nobody felt that way about me. Everybody, including you, wanted me to fail since day fucking one. Why would I be rah-rah for anyone else here?"

"Look, I have shit to do today. I am going to get my nails done and new highlights put on my perfect hair. I really don't have time to talk about people below me."

"I'm sitting here with JT. He is fully expecting you to spit on him Saturday, and he is ready."

"Shut up, Steve."

She hung up and rolled her eyes, shoving her purse in the chest of the limo driver and shooing him away as she got in and shut the door.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-04-2017), D.A. James (11-02-2017)