Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 12:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Therapy and BB Guns.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-02-2017, 05:07 PM

3:36 pm
Holloween Afternoon
Patty’s Office

[Tommy is inside this office where he sits across from his therapist Patrisha McHolly aka Patty, who holds her notepad and pen with her legs crossed. She then starts to write something on it, as Tommy starts to speak.]

Tommy: Patty, I haven’t been in your office for a while now. I think, that I have some issues I need to discuss with you.

[She looks up at Tommy.]

Patty: What do you need to discuss with me?

Tommy: You see, I have this issue with my friend… she told me that she was pregnant.

Patty: Oh my, how did you react to it?

Tommy: I was shocked; I couldn’t believe to see that test come back with two lines or whatever it is.

Patty: Okay, well I have to ask you this question… are you willing to embrace this journey?

Tommy: I mean; I am scared to be a father…my own father left me and my sister when I was fifteen.

Patty: How does that affect your judgment on your friend’s unborn child? Do you feel like you would be guilty of rasing this child with her?

[Tommy eyes wonder on the floor, then it raises up to her dangling on her heel. His eyes move up and down as she dangles em, then snaps his eyes back to hers to speak.]

Tommy: Personally Patty, I had to break my ties with her… I can’t be a father right now, in fact, I enjoy being a man being responsible for myself. I have been doing that since my sister left the home, with my mom who had breast cancer...an---

[Tommy then starts to quiver at the thought of his mother having cancer, he tries to gain composure, but gives in and starts to shed a tear. Patty, then writes in her clipboard, looks at her watch and noticed his time was up.]

Patty: Oh look like we are out of time, Tommy. When do you want to see me again?

[Tommy then wipes his tears, and storms out of the office, and goes into the parking lot and drives off In his hoopty as the scene fades off…..NAHH!]

7pm
Halloween Night
Tommy’s residence

[Ever since 6pm, the kids kept on knocking on his door, and hands them some different types of candies, including a huge snicker bars. It was going well, until a group of teens decided to throw some eggs at his doorsteps. He opened the door to be greeted with an egg in the face, then a lanky sixteen-year-old faces comes up to him.]

Boy: Where’s the candy old man!

[Tommy looked at the bin that was devoid of candy…]

Tommy: Looks like I’ve ran out, so beat it kid!

Boy: You are lame, I hope you die some day!

[Tommy then scoffs at the boy, and slams the door in his face. Then again, they threw some more eggs at the door. Tommy was feeling like to call the police, but he takes things into his own hands.]

Tommy: You want some…come and get some, bitch.

[Tommy opens the door with a bb gun, and shot the kid point blank in the face. Then he aims and shoot his goons, and the all decide to flea on their bikes. Then Tommy finally closes his door, as the scene FINIALLY fades to black…]

=======D’Voidoflosersinarandomfatal4way=========

Oh wow, oh wow… I thought it was a triple threat, then all of a sudden they add another guy in the fatal four way. Man, this is why I so love this piece of shit of a company, catering to people who are more relevant in the Federweight division than anywhere else in this forsaken company. Calypso… I’m talking about you.

You Calypso, are even lucky to be in the slaughterhouse of the Clappa Trappa with issues. I know you can cut the mustard, and cut a promo like no other fuckers in this place. You might think I am kissing your ass, since I know you more outside of two bums that are in the match. But, that is not the case oh hell no, I am more inclined to think you are nothing more than annoying prick his teeth getting shoved down your throat, which will be in my position Savage. I know you can talk your way out of the bar, but those fist will end up getting chopped off by me in the ring, so no more waving….CALYSPO… to theses ignorant masses.

Mr. WS, I appreciate you for having the time to correct my Ingrish…as I don’t seem to care about the way I say things to people. Me and you, don’t need to give a flying star on being roadies and drinking buddies, that is what my non edumontcated people are for, to make me think im smart. You can I am going down, well I’ve been down longer than you had career in this world of pro wrestling, while you were waiting scraps in the indies, I was making a killing going down for others in this company for four years. Personally, Mr. WS… you’re also going to go down with the others, and I don’t need half the brain than you do to win.

Reno.....Fuck You.

Overall, these people I have mentioned in some capacity, are nothing more to see the light of their own foolish ways. I will personally impale the living shit out of these three men on Savage, there blood will be shed to the audiences in Florida, this match will dawn a new kind of brutality that will transpire this coming Saturday.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-04-2017), JimCaedus (11-02-2017)