Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
here we go again
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-02-2017, 12:37 PM

Drezdin:here we go again xwf universe, again I get placed in a match that involves two new xwf competitors, calypso and equinox.

a match that once again for the second strait week I will win by default.

a guy who despite suffered some losses along the way has been quite on a roll, then theres a guy who sponsors quiznos , whom im pretty sure that who was told fuck off because of..because of..well for what ever the reason that it maybe.

two guys that for some time ago ive lost both to a long time ago.

but you see the difference then when I had faced them one on one is that I didn't perform up to the standers that I had sat out at that particular moment, and including the standards that I had sat out when I decided to join the xwf.

if you remember when I failed to perform up to the standers of what I had set out for that match, what had happened at the end of both matches?

embarrassingly as it is for me to say this, I drezdin not once but twice lost focused and lost to the both of them.

I gotta admit that for a seven foot two three hundred and forty-five monster I though I would steam roll over them to victory like any other giant would, but like I said I lost focused to the both of them and fail to come out as a winner.

as it pains me to say that.

and I also will admit that it hasn't left me since that day had happened.

but that was a year and a half ago, and this time is a wwwhhhooollleee lot different.

you see this time is different in that now the fact that I am a season veteran and not acting like a dopy ass gaint, lets just say that im going to do something a whole lot different then what you the people and I are accustom to and seeing.

this time a five days in our trip(s) around Asia, when I face both equinox and calypso whom they saw was a vastly different person muchless a giant then what they are about to see and get next Wednesday night warefare.

in five days counting the drezdin that you know now, the drezdin that my competitors are facing, that the drezdin that the xwf and every one else know will be know more

this time that when I face the two I will come out as the win and I hope that I will be forgiven for the random acts of what ever that I will do.

most importantly I hope that god himself will forgive the sins that I will commit.

inclosing calypso, equinox where ever in the hell you are right now I feel sorry for you two, why?

(drezdin smirks evilly and chuckles evilly)

cause you two moronic idiots wont know wont what the hell happen.

soon you two will be my bitches ass holes

(drezdin laughs evilly as the scene fades to black)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like drezdin5788's post:
JimCaedus (11-02-2017), Theo Pryce (11-02-2017), Vincent Lane (11-02-2017)